Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Am I the only one who can't stand Bharti at all?

Anyway,I will prefer a male host with Manish. From my little experience in watching  hosting, I find guys way tolerable than girls as host !
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
HOw I wish we could have got the Epic Jodi of Manish-Kapil Once again . I soo soo loved them together in Jhalak season . 
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'd rather not prefer Bharati, I don't like her flirting kind of comedy. But yes, I agree Manish really needs a co-host. Maybe they can bring Mona Singh back. After all she used to host JDJ before.or maybe  bring Kapil back.Edited by chahat4u - 8 years ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Anyone But Bharti!! please... I agree with Charu.. Mona Singh could have been the host along...
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Are u serious

Bharti will come up with her same old vulgar crap , She has nothing new to offer
..BONANZA.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rekha.366

I think there should be another pretty female host who actually know how to host. Well Bharati is good host but I can't tolerate her eying all male judges. Still I couldn't forget her epic love story with Remo. Hahaha

yeh i'm also missing her gr8 chemistry with remo...
..BONANZA.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sachinist-

As I watched in IGT, She is too over many times, Like Flirting Sidhant and then Remo vaala😆, Any Pretty Actress should be Choosen as host😛, and that too not much Entertainer but a Simple and Slight one..! Will be Parfect combination with Manish😛

yeh i also believe that will be perfect combo with manish..she is amazing standupcomedian...
..BONANZA.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mydesire786

Bharti has done a good job in IGT with siddharth ðŸ˜ƒ iam wondering why din't they approach her for jhalak they should call her she will be full on entertaining ... ðŸ˜›

bharti can fit with anyone and as we knw manish is mad guy so both will create super sizzling chemistry
..BONANZA.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tastahnin

Am I the only one who can't stand Bharti at all?

Anyway,I will prefer a male host with Manish. From my little experience in watching  hosting, I find guys way tolerable than girls as host !

manish needs co-host..if they wanna approach male host than karan grover gonna perfect choice...
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'll go with bharti... With her comedy sence, leg-pulling & manish as co-host.. She will make stage lively...                   I miss remo & bharti' drama... :(