Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: BornWithASmirk

I don't understand why one enters marriage when cannot remain faithful to his/her partner🤢

Because unfortunately there is an undeniable, but highly inappropriate, sense of entitlement and misogyny that some husbands have.  Especially from Shatrugun's era and before hand.  They would get married to have a family and all the good things that come with a loyal wife and stability of family life.  But they would also want their fun and excitement and all the hot girls they could get as well.  

His choice of words are very interesting and gave away a lot more about his family dynamics than he probably intended to.  He gets caught and she gives him a "mild warning"???  What kind of a wife gives a mild warning after having been cheated on?  Then he gets caught again but only stops because of his kids.  Not for any respect and loyalty or fidelity that he feels for his wife, but rather for his kids.  
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gosh all these old fugly bollywood men are so gross and abuse their power 🤢 actually a great deal of bollywood men seem to be cheaters , must be something in the water 😆
lhcj21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zohasad2.0

Ywah I know. I'm sure there are cases of women cheatingtoo.

any which way why do some people just stick to their unfaithful spouses, why don't they just divorce them and live a better life?

My mom told me that back in those days, divorce was a huge taboo.  Women who got divorced were looked down upon and it was discouraged in society.  So the wives just had to put up with it.

I wish these women were able to get a divorce.  So many cheating men in Bollywood!

Originally posted by: lhcj21

My mom told me that back in those days, divorce was a huge taboo.  Women who got divorced were looked down upon and it was discouraged in society.  So the wives just had to put up with it.

I wish these women were able to get a divorce.  So many cheating men in Bollywood!

what do u mean old days, 90% of heroes cheat on their wives in today's day and age, do they leave them? no!
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: nkapoor001

what do u mean old days, 90% of heroes cheat on their wives in today's day and age, do they leave them? no!

Be it among stars or among common man divorce is a tough decision to take. Woman should be really strong to bear the consequence of divorce and because of this reason many woman tolerate the cheating or beating. Can we blame the woman ?
BornWithASmirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Because unfortunately there is an undeniable, but highly inappropriate, sense of entitlement and misogyny that some husbands have.  Especially from Shatrugun's era and before hand.  They would get married to have a family and all the good things that come with a loyal wife and stability of family life.  But they would also want their fun and excitement and all the hot girls they could get as well.  

His choice of words are very interesting and gave away a lot more about his family dynamics than he probably intended to.  He gets caught and she gives him a "mild warning"???  What kind of a wife gives a mild warning after having been cheated on?  Then he gets caught again but only stops because of his kids.  Not for any respect and loyalty or fidelity that he feels for his wife, but rather for his kids.  

+1well said👏
zaniax thumbnail
Disgusting!🤢
Men like these dont deserve to get married..in the end its the poor wife n kids who suffer.

Originally posted by: Error_404

N the product of cheating with Reena Roy is Sonakshi. 

lhcj21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Lol, I think Sonakshi looking like Reena is God's way of reminding Shatrugan of what he did!!
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
You mean to say that sonakshi is reena Roy's daughter ???