Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohasad2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: dabang4life

Female cheats too but men more than women..

Ywah I know. I'm sure there are cases of women cheatingtoo.

any which way why do some people just stick to their unfaithful spouses, why don't they just divorce them and live a better life?
BornWithASmirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lhcj21

I know that people who work together can develop an attraction but still that's no excuse.  Attraction and temptation is everywhere if one truly loves and respects their spouse, it wouldn't happen.  In Bollywood, people have been having extra-marital affairs since Raj Kapoor-Nargis days.  And I realized that it's mostly married men, who have cheated on their wives instead of the other way around.  Because if a married woman cheated on her husband and it went public, she would face more backlash.  Since it's such a male-dominated culture, men have always thought they can cheat and their wives will stand by them.  

Bollywood is sexist anyway.Cheating is unacceptable if you can't commit don't enter into a relationship and remain bachelor and do whatever you want just don't spoil life of another human🤢
BornWithASmirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkapoor001

True! I hope shahid stays faithful!

Yup I hope so!

Originally posted by: -AppleOfMaEye-

Gauri n twinkle are also 2 bossy wives... 😆

gauri and twinkle are cheated on the most lol gosh
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing new, this guys think marriage is a joke.
Every Bollywood hero from Akshay to shahrukh cheat lol why the shock?
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
2 times caught, thats why telling cheated only twice. warne iska to roz ka hai.. 
Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/photos/sonakshi-sinhas-rock-bye-baby-look
Sonakshi does look like her mom, there are more young Poonam pics on pinkvilla where you can see the resembles. 
Also around the time Sona was born Reena did a bunch of movies where she didn't look a bit pregnant so y'all need to stop w/this. Its incredibly insensitive to both parties to keep saying she was some love child from Reena. 
JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..Sugar_ArHi..

You don't hv to drag salman here for unnecessarily. The topic is abt sinha's affairs not salman's. You mostly get pissed off wen people say bad things abt ksg. Same applied to other fanbase too. Just stick to d topic 

Yeah, we don't want to hear how abusive Salman is/was.

Hilarous
JodhaBai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nkapoor001

no she defended him a lot, denied phsyical violence,and took a very long time to leave him

Yes, she did stay with him BUT she DID leave and went thru hell when she did.   You give credit to the ones who leave. She didn't stay and take yrs and yrs of his abuse.