Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudanindia2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I didn't sleep since yesterday morning .Dony and Iris told me everything and I checked the tweet my self ..I hope everything is going to be alright 
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys!!! Congrats for the new AT!!! πŸ˜ƒ
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Stubborn-

Yipee.. congrats guys on new home. (:

Hello!!! I am Aishwarya...missed seeing you on the last two ATs...so couldn't get to know you much...😳
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara7iris

@ tilu
a girl for the AT one of us is really angry and she start to tweet some hurting word and also some post from the AT

I got tagged in some convo too..I didn't understand anything...πŸ˜• 
Is everything ok Iris??
sara7iris thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Aishwarya--

I got tagged in some convo too..I didn't understand anything...πŸ˜• 
Is everything ok Iris??

we don't know aish
but she target everyone ( some member of the AT)
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sara7iris

we don't know aish
but she target everyone ( some member of the AT)

Ok ok...I hope it gets sorted out soon...
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Okay yo! 
Mina <333 dher sara louuu

-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys!! On the way home and maxing out my data because it was so lonely without you guys!! I made sure I had lots of space on my phone for pics and vids...but I didn't plan for battery failure! and I wish I could've live streamed it all for you!!

Basically there was a lot of waiting, and then a quick chance to get a picture taken w Shabbo - no selfies, only the instant photo thing they had set up there. When it was my turn I went up to shabz and he asked me how I was and I said good but actually I'm here for all my friends at indiaforums so imagine 60 of us here hugging you and he said 'how sweet!' - then they clicked our pic and I said bye - and while leaving I sort of squeezed his arm and said "take care." then I lurked for ages taking pictures from odd angles while he did photos with others. He is SO SWEET!! When elders approached him he folded his hands in greeting, when small children came he picked them and ruffled their hair, when a girl strapped to a special needs wheelchair came he bent down to be face level in the pic and I think he even kissed her cheek. It was a pleasure to watch him, smiling and at ease the whole time.

Finally they whisked him away - he blew kisses I tried to catch, will share gifs if possible later. He signed all the photos behind the scenes and the organizers distributed them either. Mine came out pretty good! Can't post now but maybe when I get home. My sister's came out better but she said I can't share :P. Dad didn't want to stand in line so none with him!

Then there was loads more waiting. Finally he came out on stage to do abit of promo for zee and the festival. He thanked everyone for being fans, saying he wouldn't be where he is and KKB the show wouldn't be what it is without fans. Then they sort of passed a mic around and people asked him stuff and said messages. One person asked when will we finally see abhi and pragya together, he said I wonder the same, "each day I go on set and think maybe today is the day" πŸ˜†. He made a couple of pranu jokes too and he said pragya couldn't come bc she's busy keep tanu away!! Then this one girl SANG to him from the back and he invited her up to dance and I can't event tell you HE IS THE BEST, he made this girl's year I think, the special attention she got from him on stage. A few others got to dance and meet up with him on stage and me being me...wasn't bravve enough! but I did take a turn w the mic and telll him I was here for all my friends from indiaforums as their ambassador, they couldn't come from Sudan and Germany and everywhere so they sent me ;). He was touched, you could hear in his voice. He said he does visit the site and he saw the great bday thread last year and told me to thank everyone for all their efforts and participation through the forums. Then as followup I wished him and azai happy bday and asked him about maryland. He said that is totally wrong info on the Internet. He was in MONTREAL for 5-6 months and he wanted to get into McGill (where I actually went!!!) but then acting came along. And yeah the question and answer thing continued a bit and they took him away again.

They brought him out for a second round of posed pics and I lined up but they recognized me and said since I already went I couldn't go again!! Then dad decided it was time to leave so I had to leave before shabbo did!!

And my phone died before the stage appearance and I couldn't get online until now but there you go my loves that's the story! Shabbo is an AWESOME guy, I love the attitude I saw to his job and his fans, and he's basically adorable and maasi now I know whyyy you're so into him, uff!!! 

Ok?? Mina report over!! 😳
paglahawai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

Hey guys!! On the way home and maxing out my data because it was so lonely without you guys...

... the mic and telll him I was here for all my friends from indiaforums as their ambassador, they couldn't come from Sudan and Germany and everywhere so they sent me ;). He was touched, you could hear in his voice. He said he does visit the site and he saw the great bday thread last year and told me to thank everyone for all their efforts and participation through the forums...

Tumi atho cute kano?!!! ⭐️Thank you so much for the update and being such an awesome representative of IF AT πŸ˜ƒ

Glad you seemed to enjoy it! 
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Aww ani!! *hugs*

Truth be told if it wasn't for IF I wouldn't have gone. Meeting celebrities and events like this are NOT my thing. It was insane that my family agreed for the trip. But mostly I felt like since I had such a close chance and no one else did at least I should try?? And I did and now he knows we're real people πŸ˜†