Frequent Posters

Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Edited by Jaymaa - 8 years ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@attiya... thappar b kamaal tha aur dhruv k expressions to priceless thay aur phir thapki ko jo bhaashan dia wo to cherry on cake πŸ˜†

@jaymaa... wow beautiful siggie πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ keep it up πŸ˜‰
Shadow-Fax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Its so pretty, Jaymaa⭐️
when will we get to see such a scene between tharuv after this refusal track, i wonder😭 whatever might be the reply from thapki, want cvs to show some scenes in their workplace in the coming weeks. At least their eye-locks, occasional brush ups could be like a compensation to our eyes who desperately want to see some romance.😳 . 
Shadow-Fax thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

i knew it -__-
DRHUV HAD TEARS IN HIS EYES... u fool thapki how can u refuse 😑

😭
koi baat nai dhruv... main hu na
🀣 πŸ˜›

MasuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..,,   kate@ there hasn't been any other new promo so far, but saw a sbs segment in Fb. They showed this scene with Thapk and Bihan , thapki confronts him angrily for mocking at her. But  wish we get some promo related to ThaRuv now..
goldenpetals thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 Dhruv  everytime make me speechless πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ I totally Love this Guy πŸ˜‰ Todays confession part was beyond Perfect n Everything Like startting from How he giving confidence to her ,How he make her understand how important she is n the small world god create ..  
especially these dialogues are aww πŸ‘ πŸ˜³ 

Dhruv :He says there is someone who want to make you his future, and she feels what did she get from life, there is someone who feels if he gets you, then he will get life. You say no one loves you, there is someone who loves her a lot, whose life she has changed and wants to see her all the time, whom she taught smiling, the one who is infront of her, I love you Thapki. She gets stunned. 
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shadow-Fax

MasuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..,,   kate@ there hasn't been any other new promo so far, but saw a sbs segment in Fb. They showed this scene with Thapk and Bihan , thapki confronts him angrily for mocking at her. But  wish we get some promo related to ThaRuv now..

😳

oye we got an sbs seg? 😲
i want the link πŸ˜”
or tell me which day was it aired? i'll watch it πŸ˜ƒ
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: tharuvfan

Dhruv  everytime make me speechless πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ I totally Love this Guy πŸ˜‰ Todays confession part was beyond Perfect n Everything Like startting from How he giving confidence to her ,How he make her understand how important she is n the small world god create ..  

especially these dialogues are aww πŸ‘ πŸ˜³ 

Dhruv :He says there is someone who want to make you his future, and she feels what did she get from life, there is someone who feels if he gets you, then he will get life. You say no one loves you, there is someone who loves her a lot, whose life she has changed and wants to see her all the time, whom she taught smiling, the one who is infront of her, I love you Thapki. She gets stunned. 

ufff im so lost in it

totally beautiful ❀️

couldn't be more perfect

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
im in love with dhruv boy 😳 ☺️

haan haan thapki.. karo karo refuse karo proposal πŸ˜ƒ
then dhruv will be all mine ☺️

acha dikhta he
acha kamata he
caring he loving he

aur kia chahye πŸ€ͺ

someone please help me control myself πŸ€£
☺️
Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 8 years ago
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Don't worry guys ...cvs easily both side confession Nahi dikhate πŸ˜† hame tadpa tadpa ke dikhayenge πŸ˜‰
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaymaa

Don't worry guys ...cvs easily both side confession Nahi dikhate πŸ˜† hame tadpa tadpa ke dikhayenge πŸ˜‰

hehehe haan... hum tadapey ge to show ki trp increase hogi na πŸ˜†

btw what can i call u 😳