Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shreepatil.

hi, i saw u in KTHTMD forum m i right.

yes
Buckwheat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Im not at all against jigan...if u all remember im the 1st one who said i love jigan...phle toh i was some what dislike (i speak truth) but wen i saw their segments...tellymasala, tellybytes & if video...i love the way they took out tym for each other frm so much of work...that is actually very nyc and i also love 1 thing abt ankit is that he supports his gf who is the lead veryy much inspite he knows he is not a lead...this is the only thing which makes every1 to respect him... warna aisa pyaar wo bhi iss industry mein bhut kam dekhne ko milta hai..,
goldenpetals thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Annu-

Ankit Bathla talks about his style statement "Fashion Ka Tashan" Segment by Telly MasalaπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHnppZhypXg

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHnppZhypXg[/YOUTUBE]

Fabbb Seg this was...he looked sooo Dashing & Handsome😳
❀️
Lovely Intvw Indeed,enjoyed watching it especially enjoyed the rapid questions like how would u like ur girl to wear on a date night...and he replied "Red Sari" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
that was indeed unique and diff like the reporters said...first time ever someone said in a Sari...😳warna mostly its said in Shorts..lolπŸ˜†

Amazinggg seg that was...one of the best seg of Ankit,Must watchπŸ˜‰

Indeed Most Entertaining and Fun seg of Ankit Ever πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ 
I so πŸ€£ For Ankit Chappal πŸ˜† πŸ˜† He is soo Fun Man πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 
And Ya Loved Loved Rapid Fire Ques ... Without JigAn dose No Segment Get fulfilled ..And he Take her Name here too ..Finally it become JigAn Segment Lol .. πŸ˜†
Jigs n Red Sarree with Open Hair As Ankit said πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Soo Romantic to hear  
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ImJia29

U Guys think it will be Tharuv in the end???

I m watching this serial from Day 1...

I Badly Miss My Tharuv!!! πŸ˜­

had some hopes till dhruv married shradha... bt now i hv actually given up on this show 🀒
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Annu-

I really don't understand why these ppl get over defensive, emotional about Bihaan being called a gunda?? Like seriously they only can't take this word for him...when actually he is a gunda after all in the show by profession...they can't take someone else calling him a gunda...so they should just think what do we feel when they bash Dhruv making posts pr post on him "he is boring" "he is irritating" "rothlu" "just a wallpaper in the show " "keeping an eye on his bro ki wife/bhabhi" "cry baby" and mockingly calling him mr.perfect" "dhruv beta" "loki ka juice" "don't go out in sun u will get black dhruv beta" and WHAT NOT!!

They said so manyyy things to him...calling him names, mocking him...these r just few examples i gave...they go to much low level of cheapness...and i tu just said him a "GUNDA" and itni mirchi lag gayi??

They r following Mainsh on Instagram...and he is very SANE enough to make  difference btwn ON & OFF Screen not like his fans and he himself called Bihaan a Gunda in a Post...its still there on his IG...u can check...he called himself a Gunda...whats the big deal if i called him a Gunda than if Mainsh have no problem with that!!

What profession does Bihaan have in the show?? Does he have a Job or running a Family business?? uptill where i have seen the show...he has been shown beating someone, aiming gun at someone, harassing & Threatening one man whom he brought home so that he can sign some paper or whatever ,putting a watermelon or an apple i don't remember on  a fruit vendors head just bcoz he replied Mr.So called pandey...and he was like...u know who am i?? Whom u talking to?? Let me tell u who i am...and he threatened him badly!! And i remember KK ka ghar bhi kahli krwany gaya tha...when we had Aditi & Bihaan Scene...Wah!! Bohat achakaam krney gay tha!! Dosron ko ghar sey nikalna,unki property destroy krna!! Wah ab aysey insane ko Gentleman bolein kya?? *facepalm*  * headesk*

WHAT SHOULD BE THIS ACTUALLY CALLED...GUNDA GIRI...NO??

Ab Gunday ko Gunda he bola...koi Gali nai di...mock nai kiya...abuse nai kiya...nor did i made fun of him...nor the character or the actor!!

Why do these ppl don't see what mess they creating??

Apney girayban mein jhank kr dekho pehlay...the amount of bashing & mocking u ppl do... We calling Bihaan just a gunda is nothing in front of that...the way u Bash Dhruv...not just On screen but Off screen u ppl don't even leave the actor himself...u all bashed ANKIT so much in ur posts...that seriously calling a character Bihaan a Gunda is nothing in front of the personally bashing u all did!!

And u say U NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT DHRUV & ANKIT...Like Seriously??

Goshhh liars!!

Than even i didn't said Bihaan a Gunda...

Lo ukadlo jo ukadna Hai!!

Go Check Last 3 ThaHaan Appreciation Threads...u ppl discuss 2 pages of TPK & ThaHaan and Discuss or rather i would say bash 5 pages of JigAn & Ankit!!

I m saying this for all the new members here in the forum...go check the amount of bashing ur fellow ThaHaan members did!! They all wrote this!!

Hurtful to read that even!!

AND LOOK WHO IS MAKING JIGAN RESPECT POSTS!!

WOAHHH!!

Respect by u all for what?? For calling them chipkus,media attention seeker, faking love relationship to grab the audience and to participate in Nach Baliye...u told ANKIT is a media attention seeker...he give media money to take his intvws...u all said he is unwanted in award functions...why he comes with Jigyasa...he is not the lead...why Jigyasa take him along everywhere...AND U SAID THIS:  "JIGYASA ALWAYS CARRY ANKIT AS AN EXTRA Baggage or carriage with herself in every function and awards night" ITS ALL U THAHAAN fans Started this... we never wrote like this but u wrote this comment and lines...so ab now we wrote the same...ufff its paining u?? Right!!

So guess the amount of pain u gave us by writing all this at first! my god...u talk so much bad about them and there relationship/bond they share...and now what...?? Dil Bhar gaya?? Making topic like Respect them...fine fair enough...i would just say THAN FROM NOW ON PREACH WHAT U R SAYING!! START DOING IT RIGHT AWAY!!

We will be more than happy if the forum is peaceful!!

JUST wanted to give this as a reply...That we didn't started all this...mind that!! u all started all this...and now we USE the same WORDS & Lines for ur Fav...and u start Crying...ThaRuv fans said this & that!!

U say we don't participate in discussions and all...how should we actually?? U ppl don't leave a chance to bash Dhruv...and this is seriously not acceptable...how should we discuss...we mostly avoid for that it will start a FAN WAR ZONE in the forum...and to be honest we don't have the courage and we seriously can't  go to the low  level off discussion u do!! Bashing and Bashing!!

And yes at point of time...we didn't liked Bihaan...for he was the reason  for ThaRuv Separation BUT THAT DOEN"T mean we HATE him for rest of our lives!!

Same with MAINSH...we DON'T HATE HIM!!

Who r we to hate someone...everyone doing a fine job about what they r told to portray as a character!!

U all also stop Hating ANKIT!! Bcoz he is seriously a GEM and Extremely down to earth man,a fun loving guy...a gentleman who always wants to spread smiles,love & happiness...and he is part of the show...and u have to deal with it!! We r his fans...and we demand his intvws...we love to see him...its not that he is a media attention seekers...he has his own place in the show & industry...media have a very adorable bond with both Jigyasa & Ankit...and there r fans who want to see JIGAN intvws...stop calling them media attention seeker...they r Loved & Adored by MANY..if u don't believe check colors IG page...the amount of Likes on a ThaRuv/JigAn pic they repost r much more than ur favs...& i m not comparing i m jut stating a fact...fans love to see them off screen...that's it!! And u have to deal with it!!

this should actually be a post on forum πŸ˜› very well said yar ... true
goldenpetals thumbnail
JigAn Offscreen Segment   
Its Romantic Version is Super Romantic with Diwale Bg πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1azJVh3bJQ[/YOUTUBE]
goldenpetals thumbnail
Here u Go The Most Romantic Dance of JigAn Ever πŸ˜³ 
Watching  two people Real True Feelings for each other who really n Love real Life Thats feeling is Amazing πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 

Eventhough They are not together n show but still #JIgAn Jodi Popular offscreen πŸ˜³ 
We fans are soo lucky πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgWwJzxUSvg&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by goldenpetals - 8 years ago
-Annu- thumbnail
Thanks a bunch @golenpetals for sharing these videosπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€—
this brought an instant smile and blush on my face☺️☺️
GOSHHH they r Beautiful Together ❀️
OMGGG that Romantic dance moves,those eye locks & that HUG *Blushhh* *Blushhh*☺️☺️
Ab Isay Kehtay Hain Chemistry!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
That was so ROMANTIC Seg!!❀️❀️
Touchwood!! Nazar na lagey humarey Lovebirds ko😳😳
God All Mighty Bless them Always,Aameen!!😳😳

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
lets see if ThaRuv get back together again πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 7 years ago