Why is Krip Suri No Longer A Part of Maharana Pratap? : Tellybuzz

DimpleAggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Its a heart breaking news for all the Krip Suri fans as the actor will no longer be seen as Akbar inSony TV's Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap.
Since Krip had been doing two shows simultaneously, after a period of time it became difficult for the him to juggle between the two. Thus the actor decided to bid adieu to Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap where he is essaying the role of Akbar, and concentrate on his role of Ravi in Kalash - Ek Vishwaas.

We got in touch with Krip who said," Yes the news is true that I have quit Maharana Pratap as it had become difficult for me to juggle between two shows. So I had a word with the production team at Contiloe and we mutually decided to part ways."

Talking about his equation with both teams, the actor says,"When I was a part of Maharana Pratap, they were really sweet and helpful. They used to adjust their schedules for me so that I can shoot for my other show as well. They were really cooperative and so I am really thankful to them. I feel blessed that I have gotten a chance to portray such amazing characters in all my shows that I have done till date.."

"Even Balaji was really helpful and cooperative. I was lucky to get a main lead role in a new show though, while I was doing a character role on another show. Its very rare in our television industry where an actor who is playing the lead role is allowed to play a character role on other show, but I have gotten this privilege. So i really feel that its God's grace on me which is helping me grow in my career. I believe in maintaining good relationships and so I ended my roles in both my previous shows on a happy note and will maintain a cordial relationship with the team of both the shows and production houses."

Speaking about his experience on being part of a historical show, Krip says,"It was an amazing experience as for a historical show you need to wear heavy dramatic costumes, your body language has to be different, your linguistic, expressions, everything is different as compared to daily soaps. So I really enjoyed being Akbar."

As per the media reports, Avinesh Rekhi has step in to essay the role of Akbar in Bharat Ka Veer Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
TFS article I was knowing it was going to happen it was difficult for krip to manage two shows😕 when the track is focusing Akbar and it will be till end of the show  Akbar is the parallel lead afterall.
Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
he was good as Akbar! Hope the new one does a nice job as wellEdited by Natasha_1234 - 8 years ago
bitblue thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
one more new akbar bring it on. krip suri did good job
Ravendor1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bitblue

one more new akbar bring it on. krip suri did good job

Fifth Akbar so far 😆
Jaz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail