Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sheetalvasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
precap
geet ko maan ke saath dadi ki wajha se nahi jaana hai?
dono baat kyun nahi karte...
maan ka gussa...oofoo!

waiting for next update...
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Finally maaneet became one
Geet happy seeing dad n daughter playing 
Geet laughing seeing Maan crumby face
But Maan kissing her stop laughing
How his motu baby calm herself torching her mama
Lovely update
fariya20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You updated after so long time ohh my my
Finally got update
Feeling good
Maanneet became one.
Maan mitu
Scenes I miss this
Thank you for update
Sorry for late
Geethanda87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow it's very enjoyable part... mitu such a devil... maaneet scene is nice... but precap is very scary... plzzz update jaldi dena
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
waitinggg for update...
plzzz post something...
missing ur stories dear...
plzzz update soon...
and plzzz send me d password s of Daring love story ff reposting dear...
sumaiyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally finally n finally read it
Feeling too good after haq after so many days ops month (hehhe)
MSK know how to deal with everyone 
Geet finally gave up before maan
Finally most awaited things happened *wink**wink*

Awww mera bacha is back in action
She misses her dada a lottt
Maan also misses her a lot
Hehe she can't tolarate anyone when she with her dada lolzz
Not with mummy
Ahem ahem maan being naughty naughty 

Maan want to back but geet can't
Let's how maan slove it now 

maaneetfavo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

every part amazing di 👏, i read haq ff once go ( 1 t0 50) parts , every part superb, geet is widow of maan cousin, maan and mitu bonding superb sry paa and daughter bonding superb.mitu is very possesive  to her paa so lovely child.even she is not allow geet touch to maan. suhana bua cursing geet i feel bad for geet but she point of views she is correct. but cleared bua misunderstanding to geet. finally now dadi cursed geet for maan died fake news , she is bad omen. finally maan safely landed in mansion and know about geet went out mansion and maan come to see geet in shimala. maaneet become one soul and but geet denied come for mansion , maan what do know. waiting for next wonderful updates , if u give pm next update and pm me also. plzzz...

i am already read ur waqt keye ye fasiala , dulhan , innocent doll, i read only some of part of the ff, because some part protected list and iam nt read part, i want read ur old ff fully , plz give me password or some way to read ur ff. thank u di for wonderful fanfictions😃

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow after long time but beautiful update dear
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow lovely emotional beautiful update dear..te way my maan ki anger  was expression of his love and fear which burst like tis but geet dont have any answer for his questions was lovely emotional..te way my maan claiming his geet his fear made him to mark his geet thinking she will again leave him and geet too didt stop him as she too need him his love which she carving for..te way my maaneet became one one every sense was lovely beautiful..no other morning was blissfuyl than tis for my maaneet family..te way my maan and mitu ki morning scenes was blissful and geet was pouting seeing they team up was lovely..i love te update so much  dear
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
edite

First of all, Am so sorry for being so late... I have nothing to say about my sudden disappearance...
Its just my personal life is a little bit tough n busy these days ... Hope you don't mind !!!

This part seriously surprised me... I mean, I was not expecting SR
But that what u do best...SURPRISE US WITH YOR UNEXPECTED TWIST !!

Let's start with Geet

Goshh this girl Geet thinks somethingelse and says something else, She keeps
something else in her heart and expresses something else... Altogether she has became
a very confused complicated personality husshh ... she messed up.. AGAIN!!
Anddd They both screwed up!! AGAIN!! ... And Maan's emotional outbursts make her speechless,
she was quiet his pain leaving her shuddering with his anger and the amount of realities he was
hitting her with and these two lines " Let me, repeat again, Do we have any relation Mrs Geet??"
And "Ohh... I am sorry... Mujhse tu Ms. Geet khana chaiye... Haina bang on
He said in a way as if making his own fun !! Perfect time to think for all negative things again..
She knew she has crossed the line this time and had triggered him to high extend!!
You know Mohi I could actually pictorically imagine Maan going bonkers, pulling his head and
shaking the life out of Geet...

Maan
The most amazing personality , and the most desirable lover n husband and father!!
He will never ever gonna give on them at any cost ( am engaged last month still am in love with my maan hehehe ROFL) !!

Finally maan's volcano erupted he is hurt angry frustrated and disappointed because of her!!
But I think he more then her he is angry on himself coz
he think he failed her and that's why she still don't trust him
that's why he taken that step I think so!! Maan wanted to show others side of their relationship
And he was confident she won't regret anything ...
Well to be very honest I did not even expected him to do DDLJ way n say jao Geet jao jee lo apni zindagii??" He
Will soon to be Devdas LOL !!! actually Maan wanted Himself to come first for her and then anyone else
(Es geet ko sarri dunya k paddi h bas ek maan ko chodd k )...

And the point is Geet still living in her past and in a serious denial phase that's creates mess in her life and
She is still holding back hope now she need to let it go and accepts her new life with maan after all
perfect relationship is not the one in which you don't fight, or bad things don't happen. Relationships
are part of life and life happens to the people in those relationships...
Perfect relationships are those where you fight, you argue, you love, you get hurt, you forgive but through
it all you never give up on each other Just like Maan !!!!

I don't know why still something is missing can't pin point exactly , but update looks bit messy !!
Its completely my POV and didn't want to offended you anyways , hope you don't mind !!

Edited by ArchanaRoy - 7 years ago