Asya TS "Unsaid love" Last Part page 13 * completed*

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Salam KaBhians...A new TS by me πŸ˜› and I wanna dedicate it to my gang (kadoo, apple, shona, yoyo, mumma, magie, yashu, aishu, gowtu, amu api, aman, liyu, adi and srash)πŸ˜ƒ hope you guyz will like it...scroll down please
PART 1

She parked her car outside and made her way inside the venue...wearing red colour sari she was looking way too much sexy making any guy fall on his knees for her even though she did little make up but still she knew she was the best

As it was the reception party she didn't expected the couple on stage and as she expected she spotted her bestie sitting on the front table along with ayaan and many other friends from college times ...making her way towards them she spotted HIM laughing over something and just his one glimpse made her blush after all he was the only guy she ever had loved 

She reached at there table and making sure that humaira didn't noticed her she placed her hand on her eyes 'guess who?' She asked 'do I need to tell? Of course my sweetheart is here' humaira said out aloud and stood up to hug her bestie 'wow we just got married and you already made someone else your sweetheart' ayaan said pouting making both the girls laugh 'jealous? ' zoya asked 'of course I am jealous... you are hugging my wife miss...wait I don't know you..who are you ?' Asked ayaan suddenly and everyone else on the table nodded repeating ayaan's question not really recognizing the girl in front of them

Humaira laughed 'so you guyz don't know her...really?' She asked and almost everyone frowned 'so my dear friends let me introduce you all to my best friend from our college whom you guyz don't know...so well yeah meet my bestie Zoya..Zoya Faroqui' finished humaira and what she received in response was expected only after all her bestie has changed completely in past 5 years 'what?' All of them shouted except him...

his heart skipped a beat as soon as she approached to them...he can never forger her voice...her beautiful yet innocent eyes even though she use to wear glasses before but still her eyes reminded him of her only

Bitting her lower lip she stopped herself from blushing because of there reaction especially HIM 'The Zoya Faroqui...but she was the favorite behenji of our group? Where is she?' Asked haider 'gone' she replied 'and those big big grand mother typo glasses?' Asked nikhat ' thrown out of window' she answered 'and the old zoya?' This time it was HIM...she didn't knew what to say so just starred at him while all his friends who knew about asad's silent love for zoya except humaira felt awesome with her arrival knowing that with her returning back In there life will bring there friend's happiness too 'ohhh my my...you are changed completely...where were you all these years zoe?' Asked najma as she stood up to hug her

'Naj is right...you left college in between and then disappeared just like that...I mean you didn't responded to any of our calls also' asked imran 'relax guyz...she isn't going now...let her sit and then ask your questions...' humaira said and made her sit with her 'so zoya how are you..and how you returned suddenly I mean how you knew that I and humaira got married?' Asked ayaan receiving a giggle from both the girls 'come on ayaan..don't act like a dump... I am here because I knew about you two since always and also because I was invited...it's just that I am bit late as I didn't got flight before...' she said 'woow the study freak got her tongue...' haider joked

'Well yes I got a tongue and I am very much good in giving people a very good peace of mind if they try to make fun of me...you see a lot has changed in five years' she said and winked at him 'nice change zoe' haider complemented 'thank u haider' 'but this is wrong yaar you two were in contact but we didn't knew about it' asked najma knowing that asad too want to ask this but looks like he is tongue tight seeing her after so long 

'wo guyz at first I wasn't even in contact with her...I called her after what seemed like three years ' 'yeah we got in touch in such a cruel times that I didn't even realized that you guy aren't aware about it' 'why what happened? ' asked asad asap 

'her abu..he died in a car accident...and it was zainab aunty who contacted me ...you guyz remember I went  London two years back...it was for her only and it completely slipped out of mind to tell you all and I also thought that non of you will remember her as she never was so much of a group member...study was her first priority' humaira said 'come on yaar..she was our favorite behenji..' haider said it again and zoya looked at him no actually glared at him ' ohkay sorry ..you aren't a behenji anymore' he said making all of them laugh, asad too 

'So miss book warm what do you do no?' Asked asad..he too wanted to enjoy this time with her scared to loose her again 'I am a doctor and just finished my intership...I am here for a month holiday...' she said 'wow doctor sounds awesome' ayaan said while asad smiled proudly knowing that she achieved her goals 'chalo guyz let's have dinner now...I am starving' najma said and everyone agreed and soon all were having fun with zoya telling about her life in London and why she left suddenly five years back as her father's business in abroad was facing a lot of up's and down's

He was driving back home smiling to himself 'you are here for one month but I will make sure that you stay here forever zoya after all you are my first love and how can I let you go yet again...no ways..this time I will confess my love to you for sure...and somewhere deep in my heart I know that you love me too..I hope I am not wrong' he thought and drove back home

She lied on her bed after changing into her night suit ... she caressed her side of bed and blushed as she thought about him 'you are still the same asad...handsome and dashing ... today I felt as if I fell in love with you all over again...' she blushed and just then she got a message

Asad
Hie

Zoya
Hey

Asad
You were looking really gorgeous today

Zoya
Thank you (she blushed)

Asad
You had changed a lot in past five years

Zoya
I know...everyone were saying this only

Asad
I am not talking about disappearance of glasses neither turning into some model from behenji!!
You had changed a lot but mentally not physically...today I saw a strong and independent girl In you zoya...you were confident and mature..you have changed but for good

Zoya
Thank you asad...but this was necessary after all I have to move on in life alone

Asad
Who said you are alone?

Zoya
I know that...

Asad
You can be wrong

Zoya
But I am not...

Asad
What if I proved you wrong?

Zoya
And how will you do that?

Asad
Will you be my girl friend? 
(Her eyes widened on his question while she mentally danced and he starred at his mobile nervous like hell)

Zoya
What...?

Asad
I am waiting for my answer
(He typed with up most difficulty)

Zoya
What if i say no..?
(She asked playfully as she sat straight on the bed placing a pillow in her lap and typed)

Asad
Then I will make sure that you change your answer in yes

Zoya
Confident? 

Asad
Very much

Zoya
Prove it

Asad
Will you go out with me tomorrow? 

Zoya
Are you asking mee for a date?

Asad
Yes I am asking you for a date so answer me...yes or no

Zoya
Hmm you seem desperate...well actually it is quite difficult to impress me but as I know you from so long so take it as a yes but I can guarantee that you won't be able to please me a bit
(She chuckled)

Asad
Shall I take it as a challenge? 

Zoya
Your Wish but I know that it's true

Asad
Ahh ohkay we will see...now do one thing cancel your flight after one month as I will make sure that you stay back in India forever
(He smiled widely)

Zoya
Wooo look at your confidence...Mr.Flirty Ahmed Khan stop day dreaming

Asad
Time will tell only Miss.Over Confident Doctor

Zoya
Ohkay now I am sleepy..bubye

Asad
Nyc way of putting a full stop at this interesting conversation...as I said you have changed a lot

Zoya
We will talk about it tomorrow let me sleep now

Asad
That means you are actually coming...and I won the challenge

Zoya
First scroll up and check what is the challenge and then get happy...

Asad
Ohh right..but I will win the challenge

Zoya
We will see!!! Now good night and have bad dreams

Asad
Same goes out to you

Zoya
Shut up

Asad
You too

Zoya
Good Night Asad Ahmed Khan

Asad
Good Night (sigh) *GOD!!! This wasn't so much difficult*

Even though they said good night to each other but sleep was far away from them and both were already thinking about tomorrow...it will be the new and bright beginning of there story..

Ohkay so that's it...hope you guyz liked it...do leave back your response and sorry for any mistake and yeah if you are a new reader and want pm's for the last part then scroll down to next post for details

P.s next part will be up only if I got 65 likes at least...M I asking for too much? I net think so coz after sending 200 pm's I deserve it at least...so please. ..m waiting for ue response n likes😳

Thanks
-aroo⭐️
Edited by asyaarshilover - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaujMasti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Friends, If you are not in my pm list and need pm for next part then buddy this account ...

Thanks
-aroo
Edited by MaujMasti - 8 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail
INDEX

PART 1 --> Above

LAST PART --> Page 13
Edited by asyaarshilover - 8 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Res for kadoo, apple , yoyo, shona, yashu and mumma Edited by asyaarshilover - 8 years ago
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Res for liyu, maggie, gowtu, srash, adi, aman, amu api, badi api, choco api, aseelah api, mayur bhai and abi bhai Edited by asyaarshilover - 8 years ago
AkaiBara thumbnail
res 4 me and arzo, jas, affu, yumi
unres

lovely TS arshu
asya clge frndz
zoya to change hi hogayi
i love how asad decided to make her stay forever
amazing πŸ‘
Edited by ashiii333 - 8 years ago
Binzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
new ts πŸ₯³
loved it very much..
love started 5 years before ❀️
interesting...
zoya as humeirah's best friend...
no one realised zoya except asad πŸ˜†
asya going to date..
why should zoya challenged.. while she know she will loss... πŸ˜‰
continue soon..Edited by binuuu - 8 years ago
Arpita_Mirage thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
A lovely update..
College driends..
Zoya from a behenji to a confident doc..
Awesome start..
Challenge..for sure Asad will win...(actual he had already impressed her..isn't it?)
waiting for next part...
😳
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Edited by -ABI- - 8 years ago
Splash-ASYA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cuteee
i am in lovee with AsYa yaar..
i can imagine zoya in a red sexy saree. lol πŸ˜†
anyway continue ASAP. 
and do ur homework πŸ˜†
hahahhaa.. just kidding.. enjoy lifee.. 
and writee more and moree on asya..
acha the chapter was really cute..
i am looking forward to the next part...
update ASAP.
atleast this onee.. πŸ˜‰