Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely start
Plz continue soon
Manyata5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome yaar..
It would be soo damn good to see ananya in traditional wears..
And kabir taking Ananya's dimensions...๐Ÿ˜ณ
ktlovers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omg thats gonna be nice !
Measurements!!
Haha good one
Continue soon
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sss97

Sagi aunty I guess he might take trisha's help. : P

That would be the last resort. But Ananya would come to know about that, right?
ssss97 thumbnail
Sagi Aunty,
Yeh  your the writer so u decide abhi if I'll know what will happen then padne mein kya maza aayega๐Ÿ˜†,!!!!!!abhi when is the next update??? Please update sooonnn๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by ssss97 - 8 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sagi.

Haan wahi to...That is today's take home message from Kabir.
About Kabir trying to find out Ananya's dimensions: what do you feel how would he do it? Creative ideas please...

Ideas from me ๐Ÿ˜† ...I suck at creative ideas even my own ffs ...my brains go for a toss...

Still one option for Kabir...

Kabir can blindfold miss kashyap...& tease her with his romantic talks while he takes measurements ... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜‰
Sagi97 thumbnail
Boss I give up. This body pain and aching throat has left me devoid of any creative whacky ideas.
Posting in the next five minutes, hope you all like it.
The formatting has also become gadbad so please bear with me.

Sagi97 thumbnail

Kabir was in his own world as he walked in the KKN office that day, his eyes wandering on to Ananya's desk as a matter of habit. She was not to be seen anywhere, but the desktop was switched ON. That meant she had come in, which was surprising, given the fact that it was just 9 AM.

Long strides took him to his cabin and he dislodged his laptop bag, focussing on his work for the day. Opening his diary for the day, he began prioritizing his tasks.

To prepare for the 9 pm bulletin

To follow up on the lead from Laxman

To get Ananya's dimensions

The first two jobs were routine for him and he quickly initiated the steps needed for their execution. Some more files were pending for authorization; they were also quickly dealt with. His mind came back to the herculean task he had committed to in the morning.

First of all, he had no idea how to go about it, save for the small chit that the sales assistant had passed on to him. He opened the chit which had a vague sketch of the feminine figure and bracketed lines drawn indicating the measurements needed. He went through the chit quickly.

OK, shoulder to shoulder, sleeve length, next neck circumference...

"Sir?" Richa interrupted him. "Are you planning to strangulate yourself?"

Kabir grinned sheepishly at her. He never realized when his hands had encircled his own throat.

"Oh nothing. I think my tie has become a bit too tight today. What is it?"

"These files need your approval, Sir..."

"What are these for...?" His eyes were wandering to Ananya's desk again.

"She came early today!" Richa commented casually. It was then he realized how blatant his expression had been. Either that, or KKN had an ultrasensitive grapevine that rivalled the Mossad.

Richa leaned forward conspiratorially, "She came early today and spent most of her time in the Archives. Ah there she comes...right to your cabin, Sir!"

Kabir gaped with his mouth wide open and Richa promptly made herself scarce.

For what had come into view was a pure spectacle into itself.

Black chikan kurta and white printed salwar with a matching dupatta. Hair pinned back in a neat ponytail with a black and white stylish clip, fingers tucking a few rogue strands that escaped the clip unsuccessfully behind the ear, stylish pearl drops dangling seductively with each of her movement...a symphony in black and white, like the chords of a perfectly tuned Piano.

"Sir, this news article you were referring to...about the serial killer?" She broke off on realizing his unwavering gaze over her, "Aise kya dekh rahe hain...?"

He had never realized when she had walked in on an automatic assent.

"Did someone ever tell you that you look beautiful in an Indian outfit?"

She coloured to the roots of her hair.

"Well, Sir...You are not supposed to say that! Deewaron ke bhi kan hote hain!"

"Really? Lemme see..." He dragged her to the nearest wall and pinned her to it, placing his hands on either side of her shoulders.

"Sir! Yeh kya...aapne bola ki hamare beech sirf..."

"Ms Kashyap...main to sirf deewaron ke kaan dhoondh raha tha!" Kabir quickly made a mental note. Shoulder measurement: the width of one tile.

"Ok, lets discuss the case. Have a seat!" He released her and she eased herself in her chair.

A few minutes were spent in perusing the file.

"As per the file, the killer used to strangulate the victim, generally in a dark alley, right?"

"Yes Sir...and that would happen on a full moon night!"

"Any hint about the killer's mental status?"

Ananya checked the file and shook her head.

"And the police never got any lead from the scene? No witnesses?"

"Ok, come here, let's enact the scene. I am the killer..." Kabir smirked, and walked to her. "So the killer used to strangulate his victim like this, eh?" His large hands encircled the throat completely.

"Sir, Aap kahin paagal to nahi hogaye?" Ananya was thoroughly scandalized.  

"No, I was thinking about the killer. Kahin wo paagal to nahi?" Kabir replied on an autopilot, making another mental note.

Neck measurement: two finger width more than his hands put together.

"I don't know about the killer. But you are certainly gone insane today!" She muttered to herself.

"Pinning me to the wall and then trying to choke me..."

"You said something?" Kabir's mind was miles away as he debated on the next course of action.

Her waist measurement.

Then it stuck him. Of course! He had carried her in his arms during the kidnap saga. So her waist measurement was equal to...no scratch that. He had never grasped her by the waist. So...

She cleared her throat.

"Is the discussion over Sir? May I go back to my desk? I have plenty of work to do!"

He nodded absent mindedly. She turned abruptly, a bit too abruptly to go.

And lost her balance.

Kabir lunged forward and caught her neatly in his arms.

"You alright?" His hands crept to her waist, his mental faculties ready for another reading.

But he had underestimated his tigress.

I am fine, but something is definitely wrong with you!"  She wriggled free and Kabir gave up the pretence at the flashing eyes and flaring nostrils. Hell, she might even break off with him if he continued his clandestine caper of her body dimensions!

"Ananya...I can explain. Please...let me!" He pleaded, but she was beyond that.

"I am going back to my desk. And don't you Ananya me anymore. OK?  And don't come running after me as if I am some breaking news!" Ananya stormed off his cabin and Kabir was painfully aware of a complete lack of any sound or movement on the office floor.

Ohh my God, this was going to be difficult. How was he going to get the material stitched in time? He glanced at his watch, it was close to 6 pm and the mall would close by 10. He had four hours and he had got 2 measurements out of the 10 required. Bad. Very Bad!

Hey wait! He knew her height. He had pointed out to the salesgirl and she had assured him that it was not that critical. Similarly the sleeve length and the armhole could be derived from the other measurements.

And the chair she had been sitting in still bore the imprint of her. He could make out the definite indentations of her trim waist. Looking at the seat of the chair, he made another mental note.

Waist : two hands from either sides

Hips: two fingerbreadths from either sides.

He reached for the scale and was about to note down the measurements when there was a soft knock on the door. It was Trisha.

"Sir...may I help you?"

"And how would you do that?" The scale poised midway.

Trisha placed a neat parcel on the table and Kabir fingered it cautiously.

"What is that?"

"I had borrowed Ananya's dress last week for a theme party. I wanted to return it today to her. But I think you need it more..hope this helps?"

---- please bear with the formatting error

ssss97 thumbnail
Sagi great job!!!!
Hilarious n last mein my idea worked:))
Chalo waiting for ananyas reaction once she gets to know what kabir was trying
Sagi97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sss97

Sagi great job!!!!
Hilarious n last mein my idea worked:))
Chalo waiting for ananyas reaction once she gets to know what kabir was trying

Yes Swati (aunty) your idea I borrowed from. Actually my sister suggested something better. Something like Trisha saying that her and Ananya' s dimensions are the same so can take her measurements..