Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: wardamatloob01

Good going. Loving it so far. would love to read it more. keep writing and pm me the updates. Thankyou for sending the pmπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. 
Sarah_Jothi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
res 

edited

hey akai.. 
i recognize you by ur name... and anything frm any of u isnt a waste of tym for me dear.. i value u all so close to me...

im yet to read the chaps ..but i did read the prologue and character sketch..
 i must say, the story line is so appealing.. i could actually visualize a nice story cuming together from it... 

all the very best for your story and ur new venture to try writing.. πŸ˜Š 

best wishes.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by ..Aashi.. - 8 years ago
akai thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Aashi..

res 

Thank you so much for your comments. 
I will wait for you to read further chapter and comment your opinion. 
edited

hey akai.. 
i recognize you by ur name... and anything frm any of u isnt a waste of tym for me dear.. i value u all so close to me...

im yet to read the chaps ..but i did read the prologue and character sketch..
 i must say, the story line is so appealing.. i could actually visualize a nice story cuming together from it... 

all the very best for your story and ur new venture to try writing.. πŸ˜Š 

best wishes.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

tintinu thumbnail
Roomba aarumaiyana kadai, read it in one go awesome writing dear
Is ur fav color greenπŸ˜‰ ru from TN
akai thumbnail

Originally posted by: tintinu

Roomba aarumaiyana kadai, read it in one go awesome writing dear

Is ur fav color greenπŸ˜‰ ru from TN

Ya my favorite color is green.  Can't stop from including it πŸ˜†
Ungaluku tamil theriuma? 
anooopudi69 thumbnail
Just came across this ff.  Read all the chapters in one go.  Liked it immensely.  Your flow of writing is very impressive.  Looking forward to the journey.
akai thumbnail

Originally posted by: anooopudi69

Just came across this ff.  Read all the chapters in one go.  Liked it immensely.  Your flow of writing is very impressive.  Looking forward to the journey.

Hope I will not disappoint you.

I hope you will njoy it. 
akai thumbnail

Chapter 11

Aman is the only person who enters his cabin without knocking, so when Arnav didn't hear any greeting as always from Aman he looked up to see what's wrong. But, Aman was somewhere last and was portraying a comical picture in his face, he chuckled inwardly. He cleared his throat and called Aman. But there is no response; it was very new of Aman. He was not the person who will be day dreaming, that also in front of him. So, he came near Aman and shook his shoulder. That's when Aman came from the dreamy look and scanned the surrounding and was looking face to face with ASR himself.

You are dead meat muttered Aman, But Arnav didn't care he just grabbed the sandwich from Aman's hand and started to eat. It was not new to Aman, this had happened many times. That's how ASR was, he will never speak anything his action speaks volume, it shows how much he mean to ASR. May be even Akash don't know this type of behavior exist with ASR thought Aman.

Arnav was eating the sandwich, said coolly you can grab one for yourself in canteen later Aman. And why are you day dreaming Aman?  He asked in ASR'ish tone gone were the cool attitude.

Aman sensed the change of tone in his boss voice, so it meant business.

mm.. Nothing ASR stammered Aman. You called me! it was not a question, it's a statement. So then both of them started to discuss about the upcoming project.

After Aman left his cabin Arnav looked at the stack of files in his table which needed his attention. Looking at the heap of work which is pending from his end a sigh escaped his lips. The opening of new branch has added to it and that increased his work load. He was hell tired and he knows head ache was on his way

He, Dialed the intercom and called his PA, Lavanya don't connect me any call for 30 mins and disconnected the call not waiting for the reply.

On the other hand Lavanya was really worried for him, from his voice she can easily say he was very tired but she knows better than that to not question him. Lavanya really love him but she knows ASR didn't think about her in that way. She doesn't want to spoil his friendship but she don't know for how many days she can hold herself from voicing her love to him, if only!

Arnav after disconnecting the call, he loosened his tie and removed the top three button of shirt and rested his head in chair and closed his eyes. He knows he need to take rest but work load was waiting for him. Work is only keeping him as a sane person otherwise he would be insane by now. And was thinking about his family members who care him so much, but..

He was very much happy for his sister, she is very happy with her own family. Jijaji is really a nice person, who cares for him as his brother. He respects him very much but he doesn't want to show that to him. He knows everyone in the family care for him so much, if Nani was not there he and his sister will not be in this place and mama, mami looked after him as their own children. Then comes Akash, he knows Akash respect him very much that his one word is enough for him to obey his words. Even if he has his own brother he don't know, he will be like Akash who take him as role model and obey his words to the core and same was for Payal, she was following her husband footsteps. A serine smile escaped his lips. But he doesn't know to show his care to anyone, he knows only one way to show his care and love for them. That is working his  a** hard and earn money to make sure that everyone need is taken cared.

He doesn't want his family members to be like him. His Di and other family members should be happy and get anything they desire without a second thought. That's why he worked day and night without care. He can't even think of his family members suffer for money even in next generation, like he once suffered. Except the educational expenses of him all the other expenses was taken cared by him. He doesn't want to increase his and di's responsibility in Nani's shoulder completely, for that he had done many odd jobs. He had worked sleepless night. Now he has more money, he can sleep for more hours but sleep was nowhere near him.

Work is like a medicine for him, He needs his medicine to survive. So he works for hours still his body gets tired and sleep will take over him. But he hardly sleeps for few hours and then the nightmares will haunt him down. This is the main reason he stays in other side of the mansion, he don't want anybody to know about his problem. He doesn't want anyone's care or pity. If his sister came to know about that she will become very upset and cry for him, he doesn't want his sister to cry over this. She was already feeling bad for the way he was living his life. She needs to be happy always. If others were happy by knowing his is fine, then he is ready to suffer his whole life. This is the best he could do for the family which has given him everything when he was in streets.

But in this mess he was lost somewhere, now he has billions of money but he had not bought anything for himself except his necessary. He really needs to showcase him because he is a CEO of MNC. His only stress reliever is designing. But at a time like this he needs nothing but to keep his head in someone's lap and sleep. He very badly needed someone to look after him and pamper him but he doesn't know if this will come true one day. Who is he kidding? Who will come in to his messed life? Thought Arnav and gave a mock laugh

But suddenly he remembers the girl face from Airport. What the F***k. He opened his eyes with jerk and sat straight, how did I remember that girl now? Thinking of her, he smirked little. All girls are same, who is not any different from other girl who he had met.

Who will come to a stranger and straight away say he is handsome?

But he doesn't know; only this character of the girl is going pull him towards her.

Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
CS...

good new face

khushi from south
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
So khushi have a dog
she have 2 names
so some tamil dialogue