Arshi ff Destined love or whatever THREAD 2 Pg 1 reply pg139

akai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akai thumbnail
Update on Wednesday or Sunday

INDEX

Character sketch will be posted below (additional character updated in Page 3)

Chapter 1 - posted  below CS 

Chapter 2 to 7-  Page 2

Chapter 8 to 10- Page3

Chapter 11 - Page 4

Chapter 12- Page 10 

Chapter 13- Page 12

Chapter 14- Page 13

Chapter 15- Page 16

Chapter 16- Page 19

Chapter 17- Page 22

Chapter 18- Page 27

Chapter 19- Page 31

Chapter 20- Page 34

Chapter 21- Page 37

Chapter 22- Page 42

Chapter 23- Page 54

Chapter 24 A & B - Page 63 & 64

Chapter 25- Page 72

Chapter 26- Page 84

Chapter 27- Page 93

Chapter 28- Page 97

Chapter 29- Page 107

Chapter 30- Page 116

Chapter 31- Page 129

Edited by akai - 8 years ago
akai thumbnail

Character sketch

Arnav Singh Raizada

28 years Hot and handsome Arrogant young man lives in delhi with family, girls will die for his one look.  his life move around family and AR designs . He loves his Di very much but very lonely does not share anything with anyone but little close to his 1 and half year old Nephew. He is a occasional drinker . He has girlfriends but nothing serious but not Casanova. He respect his family very much. He respect one person very much other than family is Aman mathur his right hand man. He trust him to his core and trust him even with his family people but does not show that outside.      

Sindhiya/kushi Padbnaban 

She is not beauty personified but indeed beautiful and modern . she is a MBA graduate and 25 year old . She has a loving family who loves her uncondtinally. She live in Chennai/Tamil nadu with her sister in flats but she is from kanyakumari (south part of indai. Love her native to core. She is in need of a job which can make her to forget the past. She is guilty for betraying her parents trust and vowed not to do the same mistake once again. People will think of her as a bold and confident girl but inside she has many insecurities about her internal and external appearance.  She does not make friends very easily but has a very dear friend and not talkative has many secrets and fantacies

But once she get close will give her 100% in it and open up with people who are close to her and talk to one dozen in minute.

Anjali singh Raizada jha

Loving fun loving child women and drama queen. Stays with her brother in same house . Love his Chote to her heart and husband, but always her brother comes her top priority. She always feel for her brother who does not move from the past. She will bring down the world to make her brother happy. But she feel about his brother because he does not open up to her but does not show out, always plaster a smile even though she is hurt

Shyam Monahar jha

He is a very big and successful Lawyer by profession.very gud guy love his wife and her family very much , stay with his wife because does not have a family. Always bear the tantrums of his wife and support arnav from her wife drama.

Arav singh Raizada jha

1and half year toddler, He is apple of the eye of raizada and jha family He follow the foot step of his mama. Aranu mama is his every thing, he idolize him as his role model. He is very close to his mama than his mom and dad. Very possessive about his mama. He himself proudly says as ASR

Akash sing Raizada, mami, mama and Nani are same as the show. Akash is already married to payal ( she s not related to kushi) they all are same as show. Akash obey his bhai words to core and same is with payal

Aman Mathur( I can imagine only Abi as my character is little like him)

Right hand man of ASR, He is very funny guy love to play pranks. But angry young man when he need to protect his loving one from any problems. Eventhough he is very scared of ASR  but respect him very much. He know arnav trust him more so work hard not to let down his trust, very loyal to him and consider ASR family as his because he is orphan. (he is very important in this story he will be very close to kushi and act as a catalyst bring them together) 

Sasi Padbanaban and geeta padbnaban are kushi mom and dad , live in south part of india / Tamil Nadu(Kanyakumari)

Sasi is a railway officer and mom is house wife .They are from high middle class family, fun loving and very close to their daughter not strict but respect their culture more . Love their native very much to the core. Has many coconut field and lands

(consider people like them as kushi dad and mom)

Priya padbanaban kushi sister elder for just one year. Has nice bonding with her sister working in medical field. Live in Chennai/ Tamil Nadu with kushi. Love her sister very much and Always supports her 

Vidhya arun prakash

Best friend sindhya . married to her love, very nice simple girl like her friend so much . she keep on encouraging to move her from past and start as a fresh lives in tamil nadu

There are some other character which I will introduce when story progress.

I have given detailed explanation of some character because I need to differentiate them from IPKKND

Picture courtesy Google. Just posted picture to imagine a person to read the story. If by chance any of you have hurt by my descriptions about character and image of particular person  its unintentional 

Please bear with me and my grammatical mistake this is my first attempt to write.

Edited by akai - 8 years ago
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice story plz continue soon.
akai thumbnail

Chapter 1

What's indeed beautiful than to get a good night sleep. Kushi was in a bliss sleeping beautifully like a child in the comforter of her bed in her home. After 4 months staying in Chennai , she and her sister have come to spend weekend with their mom and dad.

She is not a early riser. So, kushi was in a la la land sleeping beautifully. It was disturbed by a wet kisses in her face, that's how she woke up. This is how she will wake up always when she is in her home.

In sleepy state she said go po bruslee( go away bruslee)

Bruslee nan konja neram thoonganum ne poo nan apurama varen un kooda vilayada( Bruslee let me sleep for some time I will play with u later). Hah you heared it right his name is bruslee its kept by kushi mom because she like bruslee very much) But as always her cutie win its game, she woke up sulking.

Its was already 8.30 in the morning , she know by the time everyone in her home will be chatting freely in the garden( including her sister). So, straight away walked to her garden . when she came to their view kushi heared 3 voices greeting her. Sindhu madam ipa than ealunthrichikanga( just now sindhu madam had woken up) it was priya. Sindhyia dear come on have a seat and kushi took the seat opposite to her dad and cuddled in her seat. Kushi whats this , go and freshen up she heard her mom voice sternly.

Amma ungala yaru itha name vaika sonanga( Maa please who asked you to keep this many name for me. Your calling me kushi, priya and my friends are calling me sindhu and appa (dad) is calling me sindhyia hah it's really frustrating.  Athu vanthu( its why because) mom stop it don't start once again I know the reason , you have said me this from my 1st class. You very impressed by a character name kushi in a novel so you have kept my name as kushi blah blah...

When she finished talking everyone brust out laughing seeing her mom open mouth.

Geetha please let her be, my child is sleepy. You and your child im going and she left from there. After chatting for some time she move from there to freshen up. As always got a tooth bresh in her hand started to roam around her garden enjoying the beautiful place which was filled with flowering plants ( like jasmine , rose, hibiscus etc) and tree ( like guava, mango, custard apple, coconut, lemon, etc)

imagine kushi home

Kushi took a deep breath enjoying the warmth of the freshly rained soil coming with the sent of jasmine flower and heared the sounds of birds from the tree in garden, she like this time of day always and after freshing up she was playing with bruslee in garden..

Come on catch me bruslee if u can, it was running behind her and catched her and it was liking her face.. she was drenched in his drool. This is how she enjoyed the stay in her home. But suddenly became sad thinking of something.

places surrounded by kushi home 

akai thumbnail
Thanks all of you for reading my story. 
Please support me in this journey. 
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice start.. would love to read more.. 
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good start waiting for hero's entry.
akai thumbnail

Chapter 2

After palying with bruslee she was having her breakfast quietly, it was watched by all the three member of the family. They know the reason. But priya got a chance to tease her little sister so she butted in..

Hah see mom your dear daughter started to sulk from morning itself. Please grow up sindhu iam seeing this from your college days, always you start to mope around the home in your last day of stay and started to laugh at the expression her little sister was portraying.

Don't  tease my child priya , she is very affectionate  towards me and your dad unlike you. Amma sorry to burst your bubble sindhu is not sulking to leave you both she is sad because she will miss this home and bruslee. She can be lazing here but  cant do that in Chennai.

Hearing this everyone started to laugh including kushi and breakfast was a jolly affair as always. And the day started to pass quickly by sulking kushi. Everyone was little sad of this day. Lunch as always was heavy with fish and chicken and priya and kushi enjoyed the fish very much( its there favorite)

There came evening everyone has having coffee. Priya dear when is your bus? Appa(dad)  its in 8.30 priya answered her dad. Why both of you don't travel in train atleast this time? Amma you know right!  we don't like to travel by train its such a bore ,both priya and kushi said in same time and smiled . They start to converse and her mom start to pack.

Then came the time to leave the home. kushi and priya got dressed and started walking to the door. Seeing the dressing of kushi all of them shared a knowing smile, it was like she will never change. 

kushi dress in green kurthi

when Kushi saw the luggage she got irritated, mom how many time should I say not to pack many stuff its heavy we cant carry it mom. Geetha said , shut up kushi . you are not going to carry the luggage in your head bus is only going to carry. So, don't waste the time here arguing its already late. Kushi just looked at her father , but as always her dad shrugged his shoulder because he cant do anything against amma. So her dad and kushi started to carry the bag to car. Priya eyes very teary hugging her dad and mom saying bye , but kushi as always doesn't cry said bye to her mom and her bruslee.

Catching bruslee by his head Kushi whispered, Bruslee ammava tholai pana koodathu sariya, nala payana irukanum( bruslee don't disturb mom ok, be a good boy)   it started wags his tail and making sound because it was also sad. It always behave like this. By saying bye to her mom and bruslee priya and kushi start to get in the car where there dad was waiting to drop them in bus station.

imagine car like this but the colour is green only

akai thumbnail

Chapter 3

Priya and kushi was sitting in car and looking outside the window , if it was some other time both would have talked to dozen to their dad. Sigh escaped kushi lips it will take 30 mins to reach bus station. After prolonged silence they reached the bus station and started to board the bus, this is their routine they always travel by Volvo bus , not other bus or train or flight.

After saying bye to their dad, they got in to the bus and started to wave their hand till they are out of their dad sight, Everyone was looking at them with smile on their face. Every time Seeing this all will smile at them. Kushi closed her eyes remembered about sweet childhood memories.

She and priya always used to catch each of his appa's little finger walk  till their gate and kiss their father cheeks say bye and keep on waving their hands till he is out of the sight. After grown up only the kiss part had changed others still continued. Same thing will happens when he will come to see her in hostel. Both she and her sister had not changed the habit till now. She know some habit will never change, remembering all she was feeling nostalgic.

Kushi opened her eyes hearing the sound blasting from tv and looked at her sister. This was their favorite time in travel, both was curious to know what film they will play in it. Seeing the title both became happy because it was one of their favorite handsome hero on screen ( Its Ajith kumar). Both priya and kushi started to enjoy the film and time passed.

ajith

After film is completed priya started to sleep but as always kushi cannot sleep. So, she plugged the headset in ear and played the song in her mobile and started to think about her life. How she had changed from happy go lucky girl to bitter. Everything started from her college. If only?

Thinking of that, guilt started to consume her for betraying the parents trust and as always she promised herself not to fell in that trap of trusting people. Eventhough, in little corner of heart she still waited for a person who will love her for who she is and fill her life with colours, but once again shooed away the thought because she don't have the strength to face disappointment and started to look at her companion. When that thing became her companion?  She know that will not leave her no matter what. After her past she stopped to believe in god and not able to trust anyone. So, whenever she feel low she started to look at the polar star. U heard it right polar star(Polaris) is her companion because she know it never disappear from sky and also in her life and no need to feel the betrayal. And as Polaris give direction to many ships which missed there way, she believed that one day her companion will also guide her to some direction. Kushi closed her eyes and waited for sleep to take over her.

At the same time, there was a lone guy wearing a white shirt with top buttons open sitting in his jet and looking out the sky through the window plane of his jet. That's how Aman mathur saw his boss and panicked!

Imagine Arnav like this

I think all must have guessed it. Right, She is travelling in bus(road) but he is travelling in jet(air) , this is the difference between their social status. This difference will always poke its nose in their relationship.