ARSHI SS: The Billionaire's Mistress #3 :)

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

ch7: softness - scroll down...
ch8: protectiveness
ch9: hatefulness
ch10: cuteness
THREAD FOUR LINK

YAY! ðŸ˜ƒ
thanks angels<3

SCROLL DOWN FOR CHAPTER7!!!

Edited by PinkPenguinxo - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
ALL MY WORK (both on my blogspot & of my IF account PinkPenguinxo) IS COPYRIGHTED.
Despite my repeated warnings people have been plagiarizing and taken overinspiration from my work.So I have found a legal means to protect my work: it is covered legally under Indian Copyright Act 1957.
None of my chapters, scenes, or the plot should be copied in any way. 

ch~7 :)

*softness*

"Goodmorning." Khushi greeted Arnav, keeping the blue teddy away as she found him shirtless beside her even now.. he was lost in his thoughts and then he looked at her and rolled his eyes like he didn't care about greeting her back.

She tried to pull up the blanket since she was completely naked before he held her arm and smirked at her.

"The morning won't be 'good' till I f*ck you, gorgeous." he winked, pulling the blanket off her as she closed her eyes feeling embarrassed at her nakedness.

"I told you, never ever cover yourself when you're in bed with me." he said huskily as his hands went down to her breasts squeezing them and she moaned, burying her face in the crook of his neck as he held her thighs and wrapped her legs around his torso.

"OH!" Khushi whimpered blissfully as he sunk himself inside her, his thumb went in her tiny mouth and he kissed her cheek. "Suck." He whispered against her cheek as she began sucking on his thumb. Arnav groaned, smirking as he stared at the way her breasts swayed deliciously with his each thrust.

He flipped so that he was underneath her while she half-laid on him. His hands stroked her hair  making her close her eyes.

~

Khushi laid beside him breathing heavily after half an hour while his back was turned to her and she felt sadness all over again. He ignores her so so so much. Everytime they get intimate, after they're done he never holds her or kisses her.. never gives her aftercare.. never.

Arnav got up to get dressed for office while Khushi kept laying there as tears soon filled her eyes..

~

"The maids told me that you didn't eat anything since I left for office. What the f*ck is all this huh?! You're pregnant, eat properly!" Arnav yelled, making Khushi curl up more into the bed she was laying on since the moment he had left as she hugged the blue teddy bear tighter in her chest.

"I don't wanna talk to you. You just leave me for HOURS, I feel so.. so alone, ignored and uncared for in this pregnancy." Khushi gulped, he says he hates her maybe thats why he doesn't wanna stay with her even when she's pregnant. Suddenly his wrist held her arm angrily and he pulled her up from the bed.

"SHUT UP." Arnav hissed "I know you're doing all this so that my baby dies, you don't want it." he swallowed hard painfully, remembering she mentioned abortion last night.

Khushi's eyes flickered, she started nodding frantically in a 'no'.

"No, I love the baby, it's not like that I just-"

"YES IT IS LIKE THAT, DAMMIT! YOU WANT TO F*CKING KILL MY BABY! YOU ARE STARVING YOURSELF SO MUCH THAT EVEN YOU MAY DIE WITH THE BABY.. YOU WANNA GO AWAY FROM ME, HUH?! COZ YOU WANTED TO SPEND YOUR LIFE WITH SHYAM.. NOT ME! NOW YOU WANT TO END YOUR LIFE BECAUSE YOUR DEAR COULD-HAVE-BEEN-HUSBAND SHYAM IS NOT THE ONE WHOSE BABY YOU'RE CARRYING!"

"STOP IT! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! I JUST FEEL SO ALONE!" She sobbed, making him look away. "I just want to feel good for sometime.. is that too much to ask for? You cant be THAT heartless. No."

Arnav's jaw clenched. "Fine."

"Fine?" her eyes looked up at him.

"Get dressed, I will take you out today and spend time with you."

Khushi's eyes lit up and she got up, hugging him tight. "REALLY?! YOU WOULD DO THAT!?"

"Don't become so excited. I just thought it's your birthday today so I should make you a little happy."

Her jaw dropped, "I-i-it's my birthday today? I don't even remember.."

"I remember your birthday always. I remember the people who I hate's birthdays as it reminds me it is this day that they were unfortunately born into this world." Arnav chuckled while Khushi shrugged off his words and just went inside to get dressed..

~

-FLASHBACK-

"Just give me back the gift!" Arnav shouted for the nth time as some boys and girls threw the gift he had bought for Khushi on her birthday. They tore off the neat and beautiful wrapper of it and kept tossing it around among themselves like it's a ball they are playing with.

"Jeez Arnav, you were standing infront of Khushi's house since 10 hours! Even in rain.. you look sick but you're still waiting for her to come and accept your birthday gift for her, you Romeo! Her father is not allowing you to meet her so just f*ck off man!!" A guy laughed as he threw the gift again to some boy while Arnav angrily kept trying to get the gift.

Lavanya opened the greeting card Arnav had handmade for Khushi and grit  her teeth jealously. She tore it into pieces before throwing it away and enjoying as people kept bullying Arnav.

Khushi gulped as she saw the way he was being treated, she asked her father if she can meet him just once but Shashi denied.

"KHUSHI!" Arnav smiled wide as he saw her looking from the window.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADORABLE KHUSHI, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" He sang to her while people kept laughing at him calling him all sorts of bad things.

Khushi looked at Mr Gupta as he angrily told her to shut the window and soon she had done that while Arnav's smile dropped the moment she did that..

-FLASHBACK OVER-

Khushi sadly remembered this, this was the last time he had wished her birthday and the rest  of her birthdays did not have him at all.

But today she's gonna be spending her birthday.. WITH HIM.. she smiled as she glanced at the mirror, she looked pretty in her red salwaar kameez..

~

Khushi sat down infront of Arnav at the grand 7-star-restaurant, he ordered a cake for her and then started ordering food for her.

"You look so handsome today." Khushi spoke happily, she was feeling so nice right now. She wanted to pretend to herself that Arnav is someone who loves her and who has taken her out on her birthday to celebrate.

"You look gorgeous too, gorgeous."

Khushi laughed at the way his compliment and his nickname for her matched while he just sighed seeing her so happy.. it made no sense to Arnav that Khushi gets happy on the smallest things.

The food came soon and the waiter started serving. Khushi was just looking around before her gaze suddenly met a man's who was..

Shyam Jha.

Her lips parted in shock, she glanced at Arnav who was busy in his phone working right now. Shyam stared at her with such hateful eyes that it scared her. Suddenly, the waiter spilled the curry on her making her gasp.

"What the- CANT YOU F*CKING SEE?" Arnav scolded the waiter as the waiter shuddered while Khushi told Arnav to calm down.

"I-it's fine, I'll just come back in a minute." she got up and went in the wash still looking down at her soaked dress..

~

Khushi exhaled deeply as she stared at her reflection in the mirror, cleaning the mess on her dress while her mind filled with the thoughts of Shyam before she suddenly heard the door opening and she turned getting the shock of her life as Shyam was standing infront looking at her with mad anger in his eyes.

"YOU BITCH! YOU DISAPPEARED ON THE DAY WE WERE GONNA BE ENGAGED! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HUMILIATING THAT WAS TO MY FAMILY AND ME?!" He stepped towards her, slapping her so hard that she fell against the washbasin by her back and shrieked and closed her eyes thanking her devi mayya that she didn't fall by her stomach on it or her baby could have died.

"SHYAM! HOW CAN YOU HIT ME!?" Khushi sobbed, shaking her head in disbelief that she just got slapped so brutally. "Let me go-" she tried to walk past him but he kept stepping towards her. She breathed heavily, lifting her leg before hitting him in the groin as he fell to the floor before she rushed out..

~

"ARNAV! AH!" Khushi fell in Arnav's arms the moment she reached their table. Everyone was staring at them now.

"What the f-" Arnav's eyes enlarged seeing a print of a slap on her cheek and his fist clenched before he cupped her face making her look at him. "WHO DID THIS?!"

"Sh-shy-shyam."

~

Khushi sat in the car with a bag of ice against her cheek as Arnav sat beside her while the driver started driving slowly.

Arnav had hit and punched and kicked Shyam so badly that he had to be taken to a hospital in critical condition.. Khushi still doesn't know how so much anger came in Arnav after just knowing that she got slapped by Shyam.

"F*cking asshole. I will destroy him.. his company, his everything!" Arnav spat.

"You don't have to do all that" Khushi whispered.

"HOW DARE HE HIT YOU!" he yelled before she suddenly held his arm and rested her head on it.

"I love you, Arnav."

Arnav's jaw clenched hearing her call her name.

"Don't.. call me by my name I've told you, don't."

"I love you so much Arnav. I miss you, I miss the way you used to fight with people for me like you fought Shyam for me-I remember when you screamed at Lavanya when she called me stupid once and tried to seduce you..and Arnav I remember when-"

"Stop it. Don't say my name."

"I miss you Arnav, I miss you a lot. You are wonderful and you never deserved all the bad treatment you got-"

"I SAID SHUT UP!" He moved away from her and she closed her eyes to calm her loud breathing before moving towards him again hugging him very very tight.

"You are hurting me Arnav.. can't you see? Everyday you behave like you hate me and it is hurting me Arnav. It is hurting the girl who has always loved you but could not say it coz she was following her father's words of treating you badly. I love you Arnav and I so badly wish you would love me back. You made me so happy a few days ago when you were drunk and said you loved me. Gosh, I miss you so much. I miss the gentle Arnav."

She looked at him and found that his eyes were completely closed now. She put her fingers in his hair and started caressing his hair softly before his eyes suddenly opened and they were red right now. She gasped as he held the back of her neck and kissed her.

Kissed her with so much softness that she felt like in this moment she finally got her 'ARNAV' back..

After a minute he let go of her and breathed against her lips.. nuzzling it with his lips like he's gonna kiss her again. "Happy Birthday, Khushi."

Edited by MrBiebersWifey. - 6 years ago
sweetkajol thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome one...
Is arnav really changed??
Thanks for the pm dear... Edited by sweetkajol - 8 years ago
Angeline124 thumbnail
Nice part
Shayam!!!! Won't he ever change!!?!?!?!
Everyone is hurting Kushi
Is the last scene is dream or really Arnav changed?
In flashback he suffered a lot
Kushi lost that gem. Hope she get it back again
Continue soon
farheen75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Khushi is trying so desperately to get "her" arnav back and soon this desperation can turn into depression as her pregnancy hormones will go crazy, hope arnav realise this fact soon before its too late.
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on new thread
Awesome update
Like it last part
rakenduvadana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the pm vani

finally khushi is able to tell the truth...but will arnav believe it? have to wait & c
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
At last khushi break through the barrier
Apeter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats for new thread.

Awesome update , I hope Arnav change for good this time .. Loved it
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Rula diya! I cannot say how amazing this update was in mere words! Just amazing!