SS ~ The Billionaire's Mistress #1

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
-teaser-
Khushi woke up, feeling soreness in her body she got up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for Arnav.
She kept wiping her tears as she thought of her life right now..she is a mistress of Arnav, who has made her his mistress cos of how badly she had treated him for not being rich. 
When she was a teenager, Arnav and her were great friends. Arnav fell in love with her and she deep down loved him too but her father always told her that Arnav is not good enough for her cos Arnav was an orphan and a scholarship student who was not rich like her - Mr Shashi Gupta was extremely rich and Khushi was a total papa's princess because her mother had died after giving birth to her. 

So when her father told her to bully Arnav along with her other rich friends, she just obeyed him. Arnav still kept loving Khushi but one day he finally got fed up of all the torture and attempted suicide. He disappeared from her life, leaving her a letter that one day he will be back for revenge for how badly her and her father has treated him for being poor...

But now he was back after 10 years when she was about to get arranged married to Shashi's business partner's son Shyam Jha. ASR was back and he was not poor anymore, he was one of the richest men in the whole world now.

Arnav singlehandedly destroyed the Gupta companies and told Khushi that if she doesn't become his mistress he will make sure that Shashi Gupta, her father, gets on streets and won't even have money to eat food anymore. So she came with Arnav and agreed to be his mistress.

-FLASHBACK-
"KHUSHI! KHUSHI PLEASE COME DOWN! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!" a 17 year old Arnav screamed at the huge building where Khushi lived with her father.

Suddenly Shashi came out from his BMW and held Arnav's head, slapping him hard.
"Stay away from my daughter, you worthless rat." Shashi pushed Arnav.

"Sir, sir I'm really sorry if I did anything wrong but I really do love your daughter but she keeps ignoring me..suddenly..why? Why is she doing that? I love her, I want to marry  her one day and-" before Arnav could complete his sentence Shashi started laughing.

"My daughter will NEVER marry a poor little orphan like you. I have raised Khushi like a princess...what makes you think that she will ever be with a big loser like you? Stop dreaming." Shashi said and left Arnav fallen on the road before going upstairs to instruct Khushi about how she should always ignore Arnav and Shashi also made sure that Khushi's friends bully Arnav...

-FLASHBACK OVER-

"Good morning, gorgeous." suddenly she heard his husky voice from behind as he wrapped his arm around her waist, making her shiver...

"Last night was amazing.." Arnav smirked, "The way your body bends...wow..."

Khushi heard him talking about her in filthy words that made her want to cry. Suddenly he grabbed the bowl of salad that she was making and put it on the table.He pulled her on his lap and placed the salad in her hand.
"Feed me." he instructed and she started putting the salad in his mouth.
"This is really tasty.But not as tasty as you.." he leaned in and buried his face inbetween her breasts making her moan out.

He undid her clothes and spent the next 20 minutes exploring her body before he let go of her and took his shirt and coat as he started getting ready and then left for office. Leaving a crying Khushi behind...

Deco-mail pictograms of Heart{ i NE x }Deco-mail pictograms of Heart

Edited by -iLoveZaynMalik - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhrenu thumbnail
Arey wah new story..!! Go girl :)
coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Woah woah woah!!!..a new story..i mean a mistress story...thats really good!...well to say I enjoyed reading d teaser...

good one!...do continue sooon😉
Edited by coolpd93 - 9 years ago
BubbleArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow new story!!! superb dear...
candyjan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant dear...
Plz continue this story for sure...
dhanyac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting teaser...
loved it...
Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing Concept
Love It
Egerly Waiting for this story updates ! !
Thank for pmEdited by SanayaMyLIFE - 9 years ago
anaswara93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its really interesting👏
Poor Arnav he was truly deepily madily in love with Khushi😭
She shouldn't have treated him him like this😡
mushat thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 3
Congraz vani for new ss...
wow arnav is back for revenge..
seems interesting..
teaser was superb...
thanks for the pm
Dhrenu thumbnail
Already feeling bad for khushi the way he is treating her.. She is paying for her father's deeds or we can say her own cruel behaviour towards him! Bahut nainsafi hai my lord...;)
Anyways continue soon..!!! Will be waiting for update...:)Edited by Dhrenu - 9 years ago