Poll

Whom do you support in G/G fight

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Even though Gunjan again took her psycho avatar , I still support her in the whole fiasco...

Geet was entirely wrong in entertaining Raackstar in her house the whole night - especially after Gunjan's suspicions getting cleared just the prev day . That is common sense , she must have informed Balwant about Ranvi being home , atleast got some neighbouring ladies .. or she could have locked Ranvi inside and gone for the wedding -

Geet and her fake being pure irriates me to the helll 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
People may tell that Gunjan is a psycho which is easy to say but if the same thing comes to their doorstep, how would they take it?

It is natural for any wife to get insecure when she sees another woman with her husband although there is nothing between her hubby & other woman. So in a way, Gunjan is justified. Ranvi cannot be so insensitive.
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Supporting geet she doesn't deserve this at all just because someone's husband attached to her daughter and mrs ranvijay singh doesn't trust her husband who did so much for her so i don't think geet is wrong.
Most disgusting character this gunjan is πŸ˜΅
divyasn thumbnail
Let Gunjan be like Gunjan .. but what Geet did is right ?  she put ghee to the fire
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I really don't know what wrong geet done agar wo call bhi karti kisi ko to bhi utna hi hungama hota kyunki bansuri gunjan have zero trust on ranvi n gunjan ne apni ankhon se dekha tha how manjeet behave with her uske baad bhi now she is trusting manjeet more than her husband.
divyasn thumbnail

Originally posted by: -dear10-

I really don't know what wrong geet done agar wo call bhi karti kisi ko to bhi utna hi hungama hota kyunki bansuri gunjan have zero trust on ranvi n gunjan ne apni ankhon se dekha tha how manjeet behave with her uske baad bhi now she is trusting manjeet more than her husband.

She must have informed Balwant that Ranvi is home ... Balwant would have returned home and the hungama wouldnt have happened .. Did she do that ? No . She was into seva of Ranvi which she shouldnt have done ...  Is this the way u should behave if a drunk person enters into your house when u are alone  ? And why was she acting shy even when Ranvi had his shirt on ...

She was behaving like a love stuck teenager ...

Gunjan told bhala bura to Geet .. but Geet herself gave the opportunity to Gunjan ..  I find Geet enitrely wrong in the scenario ...
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I support Geet. Yeah, she should have probably informed someone immediately, but I doubt that would have made much difference to Gunjan. She has been like an insecure psycho for weeks, even the tiniest thing could set her off on her dukhbhara rants.

I am not saying Gunjan should have no reason to be upset, but Ranvi is not like other men. In Baldev's words he is hadse zyada sharif. He will never think of cheating on her (unless MaSh get inspired by EktaπŸ˜†).

So I don't think Gunjan is justified in treating Geet like cr*p (which she did even b4 this incident) or have enough reason to get so upset that she wants to kill herself. She should have just given them the silent treatment or something, or just asked Ranvi to stay away from Geet for  peace of her mind.

Gunjan has betrayed Ranvi in way worst ways, so she should just give him a break for losing his mind this one time. It's not like he cheated on her, either emotionally or physically.
divyasn thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

I support Geet. Yeah, she should have probably informed someone immediately, but I doubt that would have made much difference to Gunjan. She has been like an insecure psycho for weeks, even the tiniest thing could set her off on her dukhbhara rants.

I am not saying Gunjan should have no reason to be upset, but Ranvi is not like other men. In Baldev's words he is hadse zyada sharif. He will never think of cheating on her (unless MaSh get inspired by EktaπŸ˜†).

So I don't think Gunjan is justified in treating Geet like cr*p (which she did even b4 this incident) or have enough reason to get so upset that she wants to kill herself. She should have just given them the silent treatment or something, or just asked Ranvi to stay away from Geet for  peace of her mind.

Gunjan has betrayed Ranvi in way worst ways, so she should just give him a break for losing his mind this one time. It's not like he cheated on her, either emotionally or physically.

My point is not about Gunjan , Gunjan is a psycho which we all know , it is how Geet behaved knowing the issues between Ranjan in her name ...

In such a scenario , any sane lady will stay away from Ranvi , not wholeheartedly do his seva ...

I mean for her , her own dignity is not important ?

divyasn thumbnail
And it was not like Ranvi would die  if she dont tend to him ...  
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyasn

My point is not about Gunjan , Gunjan is a psycho which we all know , it is how Geet behaved knowing the issues between Ranjan in her name ...

In such a scenario , any sane lady will stay away from Ranvi , not wholeheartedly do his seva ...

I mean for her , her own dignity is not important ?

In this show everyone loses their common sense from time to time...Geet toh abhi abhi ayi hai.πŸ˜† She probably had no idea about the depth of Gunju baby's psychopathy.πŸ˜† 

No matter how foolishly Geet acted, Gunjan still is at more fault for doubting Ranvi so much and treating Geet so badly.πŸ₯±