OS- Don't worry Shon, I am there- Last part Page 3!

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
Note - All characters in this fiction are imaginary and probably taken inspiration from Sony Karna's characters.. 😳 I thought of making forum move further a post so got this idea.. so pardon if you found my normal writing style a little boring..😳

OS- Don't worry Shon, I am there - Part 1

It was very rare that Radha and Adhirath left their children alone at home but there was emergency in Radha's uncle house and they had to leave immediately giving children's responsibility to neighbours next door.

Radha had pleaded them to take care of kids and they will be back soon. Though a mother's heart was reluctant , she bid adieu to her children and went with their father to a long travel ahead.

Shon -  Bhrata , we are now on our own.. *smiling mischieviously*

Karna- Don't you even think of doing any misadventure. In absence of Mata and Pitashree, you are my responsibility...

Shon- I know .. I was just thinking... errmm.. leave it...

Karna - I very well understand your thinking.. I have been keeping a lot of your deeds away from Mother.. You know if she comes to know of them.. What will she do to you...

Shon- Huh.. Why you always give me this threat...like i am afraid of you.. I am more powerful than you.. You don't ever think of threatening me..

Karna smiles .. and then stands up to leave..

Shon- I knew you would leave.. Scared of me.. right..

Karna- Yeah a lot.. why not.. but little brother our talks won't get us food..atleast someone has to make effort to bring food else we would have to sleep without dinner...

Shon - Oh no...don't say that.. I can't sleep without dinner.. *his face dropped*

Karna assures him- You won't..

Shon knew his brother well.. inspite of their fighting like cats and dogs each day.. he had great respect for his brother and more than anything he knew when Karna was there.. he will always take care of his needs first and in return Shon had that blind faith on his brother.. he was his superhero.. he would boast about Karna 's powers to his friends making it sure karna is not listening...

Neighbors had given Karna some food and water, he came home to see shon already in sleep..

Nodding his head Karna said to himself- Someone said he won't sleep without dinner..

Karna wakes shon up.. - Shon, Shon... wake up.. look there is a tiger outside...

Shon woke up in fear.. Where..Where... How come in village... before realising his brother had fooled him.. he gave an angry stare at him...

Karna gently patted on his head...-Come out of your dreams.. Shon. Have your food now..

Shon looked at Karna with pleading eyes..

Karna- No Shon..I am not going to feed you like mother ,you are grown up now..

Eventually Karna had to feed shon ..Shon had to just say some emotional lines to soften his elder brother...

Night seemed long for Karna.. while Shon was sleeping peacefully , Karna could not get sleep..
Inside heart he was worried for his parents.. for his uncle ..hope everything was fine..He looked at Shon.He was sleeping peacefully ,his face shone as moon light fell ..His face gave Karna lot of hope and silenced his fears.. He held his hand and lied down beside...

Suddenly there was lot of noise coming from outside... Karna stood up and left to see what was reason behind it...

Villagers were running here and there.. they were screaming loudly.. run run...every one run...

Karna looked stunned seeing how people were rushing... All he could manage to hear was there was some wild beast that had entered village premises.. This village had all houses without any doors.. so panic was evident among villagers to look out for safe abode for their loved ones...

Karna rushed inside and without disturbing shon, took him in his arms and rushed to neighbours place ..atleast they had a terrace to keep shon safe..he thought...

As he got out.. he saw a giant beast standing in front of him.. His hands held Shon firmly...

Don't worry Shon... I am there...

To be continued...

(Wild beast in village- I like adventure...😳 a little bit inspired by happenings of the show..😆)

Edited by riti4u - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post Riti...

Please continue...I like the adventure...let's see what little Karna does...I am so loving Vishesh!! Maybe, if this had happened in the serial, then the title track would have played in the background...
I love that song...It's awesome...👏

'Suryaaaputraaa Karnaaa'...

Edited by amritat - 8 years ago
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Awesome post Riti...

Please continue...I like the adventure...let's see what little Karna does...I am so loving Vishesh!! Maybe, if this had happened in the serial, then the title track would have played in the background...
I love that song...It's awesome...👏

'Suryaaaputraaa Karnaaa'...

Thanks amrita😃 ya I too loved kids and their bonding gave me this idea.. I m planning to bring 'Suryaaaputra karna' soon in OS ;)

KURT15 thumbnail
Great work Riti!! 👏Loved little Karna caring for his little bro😳. Shon is like kid brothers everywhere. 😉. Yes... our Karna will take care of his brother😊.. please update soon...
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: KURT15

Great work Riti!! 👏Loved little Karna caring for his little bro😳. Shon is like kid brothers everywhere. 😉. Yes... our Karna will take care of his brother😊.. please update soon...

Thanks geetu😊 and little ones are like that :)

Karna will surely take care with some action 😉 will surely update soon😃
TheSilverDoe thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome os Ritu di. I have read 2 of your Os at Mahabharat star plus forum too. You write beautifully. Please continue😊
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aartii26

Awesome os Ritu di. I have read 2 of your Os at Mahabharat star plus forum too. You write beautifully. Please continue😊

Hey Aarti,😊

Thanks dear for liking my work
 Will surely continue soon😊
Sorry Di I have read all of your writings but I am really really busy with exams so if you could do a favor please pm me all updates but I ll see them in July end sorry
As for the writing I love your writings btw where were you 
Days passed but finally a karn piece. ..

The protective cute elder brother
the boastful little brother 

The way karn caresses shona 
:*

As for the beast make it a tiger or something more beasty and horrendous 

But the cute adventure of karn shona will be amazing wish you all the luck with the brother duo 

Please save the beast from karna 
don't forget to pm me !
I ll be back soon
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Riti loving Karna and Sho