Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandita_Siddian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Very nice starting ๐Ÿ‘ ..waiting for the next part.
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: angrani

Sorry Di I have read all of your writings but I am really really busy with exams so if you could do a favor please pm me all updates but I ll see them in July end sorry

As for the writing I love your writings btw where were you 
Days passed but finally a karn piece. ..

The protective cute elder brother
the boastful little brother 

The way karn caresses shona 
:*

As for the beast make it a tiger or something more beasty and horrendous 

But the cute adventure of karn shona will be amazing wish you all the luck with the brother duo 

Please save the beast from karna 
don't forget to pm me !
I ll be back soon

Hey dear๐Ÿ˜Š  how r u?

First of all , all the best for your exams๐Ÿ˜Š and don't worry i will pm you all updates .
I havent written anything before this show started.. you can say i had gone away from india forums itself for a while.. just being busy with work ..

Thanks dear for encouraging and coming inspite of busy schedule.. I will try saving beast from karna๐Ÿ˜‰ lets see..
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonatia

Amazing...how a elder shows his concern to younger is realy awesome. I am busy these days so pls di if u don mind can u drop me a pm pls?

Hey dear, thanks for comment and liking story ๐Ÿ˜Š. I shall surely drop a PM when I update๐Ÿ˜Š
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Awesome Riti loving Karna and Sho

Thanks dearie for liking it๐Ÿ˜Š
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandita_Siddian

Very nice starting ๐Ÿ‘ ..waiting for the next part.

Thanks dear ,will surely update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
riti4u thumbnail
Thanks dear for dropping by ๐Ÿ˜Š
riti4u thumbnail
Part 2 - Final Part

Karna held Shon tight in his arms when he saw the wild creature approaching him in his full fury. Villagers had disappeared and probably seeked safe shelter from the beast.

Suddenly beast loud roars woke up shon who was till now totally unaware of the happenings around. He looked at his brother's face which was stern and looking in straight direction. His brother had held him tightly and he could sense a protectiveness in those arms. He looked at his direction and saw a giant looking wild beast approaching them. Beast was looking really ferocious and was making awful noises as if trying to intimidate Karna.

Shon took a gulp and thought to himself  It was better if I had not woken up...

As beast approached them, shon cried loudly making Karna aware that he was awake.. Karna put him down while rubbing his ears due to Shon's shriek.

Karna- Stop it Shon...
Shon- Oh no he is going to kill us.. I dont want to die so young... Oh no..
Karna looked at Shon and snapped him out of it.. - Just shut up ..

Karna knew they had less time and thus he knew before taking on this beast , he has to sought protection for shon who could now even die of heart attack more than wild beast's attack..

Karna quickly grabbed his hand and ran in opposite direction from the beast.. Seeing his prey running away, beast quickly followed them ..

Shon had no idea where Karna was taking him ..but he had full faith in him... He looked at him and calmed his nerves a bit to make sure he doesnt hinder Karna's plans.

They were now at some distance and Karna saw a flame lighting outside a house.. He quickly grasped it and took it as protection ..Fire flame was able to stop beast at some distance while giving Karna some time to think on next course of action..

His first priority was Shon.. and he had to somehow get him out of it.. He tried intimidating beast to take on him while he instructed Shon to leave his hand and go in other direction...

Shon ..go.. Run.. I said leave my hand..

Shon leave my hand...Shon .. I said leave me and go...

Shon was frightened but this time not for himself but for his Jyesth.. No way he was not going to leave him alone like this as he knew karna was all set to take on beast himself...

No ..I wont... We will go together... I won't leave you..

Don't worry shon, trust me.. nothing will happen.. Now go and reach neighbor's house... I promise I will follow you soon...

No..No..I won't leave you... I will never leave you alone..

Karna shook Shon hard and woke him up ..

Shon.. You are hurting me... Why have you held my hand so tight...leave it...

No don't leave me brother... don't leave my hand...Shon still screaming with closed eyes...

Karna snapping him out of his dream... Shon.. Wake up.. You just want a reason to punish your brother like this...

Suddenly Shon opened his eyes...He had tears.. and Karna was shocked seeing them..
He hugged Karna tightly.. and said to confused brother.. Bhrata ,promise me..you will never leave my hand and go away...

Karna shook him and told him... Its okay Shon.. It was just a bad dream... We all are fine and I am there... see..

Oops it was just a dream... ๐Ÿ˜ณ Poor Shon and I got really scared ๐Ÿ˜†..and I hope you too...๐Ÿ˜‰
Awaay thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
riti4u thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonatia

Got reach b4 ur pm..
Riti di brilliant...it was so so so beautiful that i lost my word.

Hey dear, thanks for such quick and sweet comment๐Ÿ˜Š
I have sent you a buddy request to send you further PMs of my work๐Ÿ˜Š
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Oh! So that was a dream! It was really very sweet!