Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveSonu2408

Nice promo.i like it.zara is choo cute.
Yep!i was a reguler follower of fanah.i quite liked rose & her behavior,charectr.lol.
Its a general prob juhi.I m also dark skintone & little fatty.i felt very bad earlier,bt aftr my schooling & nw joining clge i tried 2 ignr tht cmnts.bt still it effects smtime.:-(.

Thank u😊
Even I watch Fanaah but 2nd season was made so much worse wid so much leads dying n one of d male leads dying as a villain. 
I wish it had happened in d show where someone wud shut up Haseena n co. for d complexion issue which not even Asad did but Ayaan expressed his anger for dat. Scarlett Rose was d only dark contestant in Splitsvilla last year n she only won n then she acted in some shows. Dis year also one of d contestants is dark. Dunno why cvs showed too much of dis issue.
I am also a little fat not fat but have a little more weight than many girls n is a little dark. But no one says anything to me as several girls around me r darker n have more weight than me. 
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next part
continue soon
suganti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
interesting and cute promo.
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
interesting update...
anu.. made romantic plans for asad...
to start their life together...

Asad is proving more...
to zain and anu and his family...
he is a better person...

so 2nd marriage on the way...

waiting for the romance...
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Part 19(B)

Ananya played d song Aadha Ishq 4m BBB n kept d cell back on d table.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeRUu9fZ3qM[/YOUTUBE]

Namkin si baat hai, har nayi si baat mein
Teri khusboo chal rahi, hai jo mere saath mein
Halka halka rang beetay kal ka
Gehra gehra kal ho jaayega
Ho jaayega
Aadha ishq, aadha hai, adha ho jaayega
Kadmon se meelon ka vaada ho jaayega

(As d starting music played, Ananya slowly moved around him doing slow movements wid her hands as he stood smiling. He then herld hand n pulled her closer to him. She kept her free hand on his shoulder while he kept his free hand on her waist. They moved slowly forward n backward as they started doing slow dance. They let go of their hands.)

Beshumaar raatein, behisab baatein
Pass aate aate gum ho jaati hai
Bekhudi mein dhal ke, bekali mein jal ke
Sau hazaare yaadein nam ho jaati hai
Pheeka pheeka pal beetay kal ka
Mehka mehka kal ho jaayega
Ho jaayega

Aadha ishq ...

(Ananya held Asad's hands n brought him close to d pool removing her sandals n signaling him to remove his shoes which he did. She then pulled her saree till her knees n sat near d pool putting her legs in d water n made Asad to do d same. She then playfully splashed water on him n smiled mischievously. He lukd annoyed at 1st n then smiled before doing d same to her. They recalled their childhood wen they did d same while sitting near one of d Bhopal lakes putting their legs inside d water n splashing water at each other. They smiled at d memory. They got up n wore back their respective footwear.)

Intezaar sa hai, imtehaan sa hai
Itmenaan sa hai, kya hai na jaane
Itra rahi hai, itna hui hai
Inteha hui hai kaise na jaane
Chalka chalka, pal beetay kal ka
Tehra tehra, kal ho jaayega
Ho jaayega

Aadha Ishq

(Ananya puts her arms around his neck n comes closer to him n he wraps his arms around her lower back n lifts her in d air as she smile. He puts her down n turns her around making her back crash to his chest. He held both her hands n brings it before her along wid her hands. They then let go of their left hands n he twirled her around wid his right hand. They then did RK pose as d song ended while getn lost into each others eyes.)

AsYa straightens up. Ananya then blindfolds Asad wid a red silk cloth.

"Anu, why u blindfolded me?" asked Asad curiously.

Ananya held his hand n replied, "Walk wid me for ur surprise."

Ananya then takes blindfolded Asad to a room n stopped.

"Anu, now wat else is surprise?" asked Asad curiously, "U confessed ur love to me, we had a romantic dinner of d foods made by u & now romantic dance. Now wat?"

"See for urself," replied Ananya wid a smile as she removed his blindfold.

He saw dat they were in a bed room which is decorated wid flowers, aromatic candles n perfumes. He then saw d bed also decorated wid beautiful curtains, flowers n flower petals on d bed. He saw all d windows closed wid AC on. He was amazed wid all dis.

"How u liked dis surprise, Ashu?" asked Ananya wid a smile holding him 4m back.

"Awesome," replied Asad wid a smile keeping his hands on her hands.

"Then lets move to d next level of our relationship," said Ananya nuzzling his neck.

Asad was surprised dat she wants dis.

"I know u r surprised but we have been married for 3 weeks & I think u have waited enough for me & now I will make ur wait over," said Ananya tightening her hold on him.

"Okay baby if u r ready for dis," said Asad n pulled her in front of him.

She smiled at him n he smiled back at her.

"Don't worry. I have packed some of our things so dat we can stay still 2mrw," said Ananya wid a smile.

He was amazed dat she planned so much. He decided to tease her a bit.

"I am scared by u as u tuk advantage of a poor n helpless guy last night," teased Asad.

"How can u say dat, Asaddd?" asked Ananya getn annoyed n leaving his hand, "Romance cancel, I am going."

As she turned to go, she was pulled by her waist backward by him making her back crash wid his chest. She then felt him moving her hairs over her right shoulder n showering her back wid tender kisses while still holding her by her waist.

"Anu, I was joking," said Asad as he continued kissing her back.

Ananya smiled happily but decided to get back at him.

"I hate u," said Ananya in a fake annoying voice.

"I love u too," said Asad amusingly which irritated her.

"Sorry na, Anu," said Asad.

"Relax, I was also joking," said Ananya n giggled.

"Ohh," said Asad wid relief.

(Mature Content Starts)

He removed her saree pallu off her shoulder letn it fall on d floor. He kissed d crook of her neck moving to her shoulder as trailed his kisses. He then slide back to d crook of her neck in reverse while trailing his kisses n starting licking dat spot before biting her there which made her gasp n then moan. He licked d bite n blew air on it to soothe it. He then removed her entire saree n dropped it on d floor leaving her in blouse n red petticoat. Ananya turned around. She then lukd at him seductively n removed his suit jacket followed by his tie. She then unbuttoned only 2 buttons of his shirt n pulled d 2 sides of his shirt hard making other buttons of his shirt break n fall on d floor. She then removed his shirt n tore off his black vest in one swift motion dropping it on d floor. She then ran her hands slowly n seductively 4m his chest to his toned six-pack abs n poked his belly button. She then bend a little n trailed feather light kisses 4m his chest to his abs to his belly button.

"Don't worry abt d buttons as they can be sewed back," said Ananya.

"U became female Emraan Hashmi by watching all his movies atleast 4 times," teased Asad.

Zoya laughed as she said, "I don't need to watch his movies to know all these."

"I did not knew u cud romance so well other than being a chudail," joked Asad.

"Kam se kam aaj ki raat to chudail mat bol muje," said Ananya in an irritated tone.

"Sorry," said Asad quickly.

"Ashu, u know wat? I wud have proposed you last week but I had my periods na so I decided to wait for some days as I wud have not been able to consummate wid u. Yaa, I had earlier decided to propose u at a hotel but then also I decided to take our marriage to d next level after getn home. Cuz of my periods, I delayed my proposal plan n then as u know I was upset for 2 days cuz of my parent's wedding anniversary," said Ananya honestly.

Asad laughed aloud.

"Why r u laughing ha?" asked Ananya confusingly.

"Cuz of ur reason to delay d proposal plan," replied Asad still laughing.

"Tu ladki hota na tab tuje pata chalta ki periods kya hota hai," said Ananya annoyingly.

Asad got embarrassed n it was her turn to laugh at him seeing his expression. He was lost in her beautiful laughter n smiled. Wen she stopped laughing, he picked her in his arms n she puts her arms around his neck for support. He moves 2wards d bed while carrying her. Wen he reached d bed, he placed her gently there making her lie on it.

He sat near her on d bend down to her face. He 1st removed her tiny bindi n kissed her forehead. He then removed her earrings n kissed her ears. He then removed her necklace n mangalsutra n placed some kisses on her neck. He then held her hands n removed her bangles gently n then kissed her wrists. He then removed her payals which were d same payals he gave to her on her 12th birthday n kissed her ankles.  She was smiling happily throughout all wat he was doing. He kept her ornaments on d side-table. He kissed her hair while running his fingers thru them lovingly. He then moved to her forehead n kissed her there. She blushed which made him smile n kissing her red cheeks. He then kissed her nose n moved to her lips. He kissed her lips n nibbled them before deepening d kiss. She kissed him back wid equal passion. Wen they were done kissing, he moved his lips to her chin n kissed her there. He then kissed along her jawline while she ran her hands on his back. He then placed some tender kisses on her neck n on her collar bones n placed some love bites on those areas in between as he kissed her. He then moved his hand behind her neck n removed her halter blouse. She then sat up n removed her petticoat leaving her in only red lacy halter bra n red lacy panties. He again moved his hands behind her neck n removed her bra dropping it on d floor along wid her blouse n petticoat.

She was embarrassed n was to cover her bosoms but he held her hands in his left hand tightly n brought it over her head pinning them to d bed. Wid his right hand, he caressed her bosoms n fondled them. He then left her hands. He now used both his hands to fondle her bosoms n placed tender kisses on them. He then held her now hardened nipples n pinched them while lightly twisting them. He then licked them while he continued playing wid her bosoms. She felt like being in heaven. He sat up n lukd at her wid a smile.

"Ashu, we were really meant to be n we r truly each other's soul mate. I am surprised dat I am enjoying so much even though its my 1st time. I am glad dat I did not remembered dat horrible incident when 1st Feroz n then Imraan tried to force themselves on me. Any girl who will be intimate wid anyone no matter how d guy is will surely initially have trauma if she has faced similar situation in d past or worse than dat cuz not all girls r saved like. But I am not getn such traumas even after u tuk off all my clothes except my panties n touched me so much. Dat means u r only my true love," said Ananya wid a smile.

Asad's smile grew wider hearing dat.

"Anu, I am so happy u told me all dat. I am so glad dat I did not made u remember dat incident. Wateva happened to u was unfortunate. But I will make sure dat u did not remember those incidents weneva we get intimate," said Asad wid a smile.

He then moved his face down n started kissing her belly n poked her belly button. He then moved his face upwards n kissed both her arms one by one sending tingles down her spine. She moved her hands to his pants n unbuckled his belt. She then removed his pants n lowered them revealing his red boxers. He then removed his pants entirely n dropped it on d floor. They both stared each lovingly before he moved down to her legs. He kissed her slowly 4m toes to her ankles to calves to her knees while he held her by her thighs. He then moved upward n kissed her thighs n inner thighs earing a moan 4m her.

He then sat up n removed her panties followed by his boxers dropping them to d floor. They both were totally naked now. He came over her n placed his palms on either side of her head caging her. He still wants to make sure if she wants it.

"R u sure u want to go ahead?" asked Asad softly.

She smiled signaling him to go ahead. He smiled n moved down. He parted her legs wide wid his hands n positioned himself between her legs. She wrapped her arms around his neck n legs around his waist making him move closer. He rubbed his cock over her now wet pussy n entered her gently.. As he moved further, she cried in pain n tears came to her eyes. He kissed those tears away n then kissed her lips to make her feel better.

"Is it still paining?" asked Asad wid concern.

"No," said Ananya honestly wid a smile, "I am fine now."

She had felt pain initially at it was her 1st time but was now feeling pleasure experiencing new sensations. Her inside muscles tightened around his pleasure rod as he moved deeper n faster inside her core. He withdrew for a moment n entered her again. She started moaning in pleasure as she clutched on his shoulders n then ruffled his hairs. He kept on f**king her n she moved in sync wid him as she felt lava erupting inside her. After some time, they climaxed 2gthr while moaning n screaming each other's name in pleasure. He lied beside her n pulled her in his arms. She kissed him repeatedly on his face lovingly. After 3 weeks of their marriage, they finally became one in all sense.

(Mature Content Ends)

"Thanks for making dis night beautiful," said Ananya wid a smile.

"Thanks to u too as u also made dis night beautiful," said Asad wid a smile.

He then kissed her forehead n pulled d comforter over them.

"I love u," said Ananya wid a smile.

"I love u too," said Asad wid a smile, "Good night."

"Good night," said Ananya wid a smile.

They snuggled more closer to each other n wrapped both their arms on legs on each others before closing their eyes n sleeping peacefully while holding each other.

D sunrays came thru d windows falling on d face of 2 love birds who lay in each other's arms after their love-making last night. It was 8am. They slept late than usual. Asad woke up n saw his beauty still sleeping peacefully lukn like an angel. He smiled n kissed her cheek lovingly. She opened her eyes feeling d touch of his lips on his cheeks n smiled at him.

"Good morning," said Asad wid a smile.

"Good morning," said Ananya wid a smile.

He pulled her on his lap n they cuddled each other.

"I am going to bath now," said Asad.

"Okay," said Ananya.

Asad went inside d washroom wid his clothes. Wen he came out of d washroom, he was just his towel. He always came out like dat. Wen they started sharing a room, she used to get annoyed for some of d initial days teln him to come out in full clothes but he wud not listen teln her dat its his room too n he can come out like dat. After some days, she did not had any problem wid it. Now, she was lukn at him up n down wid a smile on her face.

"Stop checking me out. Muje sharam aa rahi hai," said Asad pretending to be shy.

"Kal sab kuch karte huve sharam nahi aayi kya?" asked Ananya in a a teasing tone.

He blushed at her question which made her giggle. She then got up n went inside d bathroom as he smiled behind her. He wore a green shirt n blue jeans.

Ananya came out of d washroom in a towel for d 1st time since she shared a room wid Asad. She lukd around for Asad who is not seen. She tuk out her clothes n kept it on d bed. As she moved to d bed, she felt a pair of arms wrapping around her waist.

"Asad," said Ananya softly.

"For d 1st time, I am seeing u cumn in a towel," said Asad huskily n nuzzled her neck.

Ananya blushed n kept her hands on his hands.

"Asad, I need to dress," said Ananya.

"I will help u," said Asad teasingly as he sniffed her hair which had fruity smell now.

"U r getn so naughty ha," said Ananya.

"U r not any less," said Asad, "Okay, u get ready soon n come in d kitchen for breakfast which I am making."

He pulled away 4m her n she turned to luk at him.

"Really?" asked Ananya happily, "U sud have waited for me to come n help u."

"Anu, last evening u cooked so much things alone so I decided to cook d breakfast alone," replied Asad wid a smile.

"Ohh," said Ananya wid a smile.

Asad left d room. Ananya blow-dried her hair n then got ready in a blue polo neck t-shirt to hide her hickeys given by Asad last night n blue jeans. She then combed her hair.

Ananya came in d kitchen to see breakfast laid on d table. There were omelette, upma, orange juice n coffee. She sat before d chair where Asad was sitting.

"Lets start," said Asad wid a smile.

"Yaa," said Ananya wid a smile.

They started eating.

"We will go back to Khan Villa after breakfast. Then I will come wid u to receive ur family at d airport," said Asad wid a smile.

"I am so excited to meet everyone," said Ananya happily.

"Me too," said Asad wid a smile.

They continued their breakfast feeding each other in between. After eating, they kept their plates in d sink for d maid to wash them wen all d servants come back.

They went in d bedroom n got ready wid their luggage. Asad called all d servants on his cell to be back. They then left d house n went nears Asad's car. They kept d luggage in d car boot n got in d car. Asad started d car n drove away 4m there.

AsYa reached KV. Dilshad n Najma got happy to see them back. Najma told a servant to take their luggage inside their room. DilNaj n AsYa hugged each other happily.

"Ammi, we have to got to airport now to receive Anu's family," said Asad.

"U both sit for some time. We will also get ready n come wid u," said Dilshad.

"Okay," said Asad.

Precap:

#AsYa, Dilshad n Najma receives Ananya's family on d airport. They r happy wid Asad n his  family. Ananya is surprised to see her scool n high school friend Rose Fernandes(Scarlett Rose) who is a doctor. She tells her dat she wanted to surprise her.

#Zara catches AsYa almost kissing n asks them if she disturbed them. Asad manages to lie dat sumthn went in her eyes so he was blowing if off. Zara then manages to spot a little of one of d hickeys.

"How ds mark came?" asked Zara.

"Mosquito bite," lied Ananya.

"I am going to tell everyone dat a mosquito bit u," said Zara n was to get up 4m d couch but AsYa stopped her.

"No need to tell everyone, Baby. I am fine now," said Ananya.

"Ye ladki ek din jaroor marvaaygi," whispered Asad only for Ananya to hear to which she nodded her head.

#At night, Zara sleeps wid AsYa. Wen Ananya is fast asleep, Asad n Zara who were actually awake leaves d room n helps others including Ayaan n Humeira who came to KV to prepare a surprise party for Ananya's birthday before 12am. 

Like for PMs😊

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 8 years ago
muskaan17rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great chapter!
Continue soon😊
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb part
romance is hot
their moments soo lovely
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next
LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hot romnce with lovely updt..
i like it..
sorry,like baad me karungi,avi like button kam nehi kar raha..
cntinu soon..
uff!kitne sare probs ho rahe hai..avi tak DP prob solve nehi hua...
kritz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
That's awesome romantic update