Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome post lolitaPawar
I like the way she has grown as an actor. Her expressions look more apt now.. She does it quite well. anyone can see she is trying her best. Sure I agree that she has not reached her peak yet. She needs time and experience to do that. She certainly
has the potentials to go far in her career.
And about her looks I find her very different from other actresses.A fresh breath of air. No pretence. Not a glamourous girl but really a sweet beautiful girl next door ❤️
ShaitaanKiKhala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
She really has improved a lot as an actor ...love her ❤️
..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Personally, I didn't like Monica in terms of acting wise, but, as episodes go by, Monica is improving so much and i have to appreciate her for that. 
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lolita definitely this virtual world taught us to spread hatred everywhere before even thinking that we are destroying someone's carrier... Just by messaging channels they are targeting her and that's very bad.. It's actually shows that how cruel we are towards people whom we don't like. This shows where we are progressing... 
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shravanfan:

I'm a little older than most of you here...remember my fascination with Ronit Roy?😆
Which is why Sharavan seems young to me. He'll be a wonderful lead..the guy has some of the best acting chops I've seen in sometime. And, the most beautiful expressive eyes in a man. So. no offense to him.
shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pippa

@shravanfan:

I'm a little older than most of you here...remember my fascination with Ronit Roy?😆
Which is why Sharavan seems young to me. He'll be a wonderful lead..the guy has some of the best acting chops I've seen in sometime. And, the most beautiful expressive eyes in a man. So. no offense to him.

happy and content with your answer...di.