Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I think Monica is the best thing happened to Manmarziyan... given the fact that she is a newbie she has improved a lot... she has grown as an actor... she has that innocent yet courageous nature ... which was needed for the character of Radhika... and as far as her physical appearance is considered yes she is not the traditional beauty but she has that subtle innocent charm with a bit of crisp... 
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Such fan wars are common in youth base show.
All want their favirite couple and more screen space for their favorite and that is the definition of more TRP in their mind.

Two actresses pitted against each other is not something  new.

Monica is a good actress and playing her part very well. Social media bashing is not important.

They should add little logic and continue with their pre planned story. Better not to make it another crap show for TRP. 
raji_sudha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys no actors are took as like that to perform in a show.They have to give a auditions  on   their act and looks.For god sake channel and phs are not blind to choose a inappropriate choice.If they choose because she is perfectly fit for her charecter.How much the actor is big one they are selecting their cast according to the charecter .Their is no exception for anyone not even  kamal sir(who is claimed as ulaga nayagan in kollywood). Kamal sir claimed  his wish to act in Bhaagubali but the director said there is no charecter which is suitable for kamal sir.same in case with amithab sir too.Do u all thinking cvs,channel,phs choose untallented actress for waste their money.πŸ˜† please grow up peoples !! .Monica has all the quality to portray as radhika.
 And about good looking .May I ask all what is real beauty??
if U say outer beauty then.Their is lot of surgery to make U look beauty but mind  their is not any surgery to improve ur inner beauty ,ur talent,ur skill,ur heart.please wake up people.Sirf outer beauty only required then miss India contest doesnot need to give awards like ms attitude,ms talent etc.
   And about radhika i always hearing she is from small town.
I am asking others peoples from small town doesnot have the rights to have big dreams.Dont forget our Indian team caption is coming from ranchi .
  And why she is calling as bf snatcher.Honestly asking will she ever try to seduce Arjun?.will she ever make some plans to split sam and Arjun .Yep she try to protect her friend.But whatever she said about Arjun is all TRUE na?Then how can accuse her as bf snatcher.
Come on people be mature. Anyone can fall for who ever they like.There is no rules to fall in love.Pyaar tho bus hojathe hain.
If Arjun is falling for radz that doesn't mean she is the one wrong here.I may use others name here but that doesnot mean to hurt anyone here.

Originally posted by: muktha_cute

talent speaks

if they dnt have talent how much ever marketing is done it doesnt work

Who is doing her marketing? Me?..I am nobody's pr, I am not even on twitter or fb...I just come here and praise actors I like.
Or are you talking about the channel? I think it would first and foremost be interested in marketing the character, not the actress...specially a channel like sp.
Talent is subjective, no? You don't think she is talented, I do and I am so not the only one.Of course you are not alone either.
shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pippa

I'm relatively new to the show and very new to the forum.
I haven't watched the show from the start though I was impressed by the promos before the show began. At the time, I had no clue who was acting in it and till a few weeks ago, didn't know who the male lead was!

I did have a dekko at a few episodes here and there and thought Neil was the hero. He reminded me a bit of Gurmeet Choudhry, only better looking and with better acting skills.
He also looked a tad bit young to be the lead, so I stopped watching. I was hung on Ronit Roy's show that airs at the same time. But, that got too boring and repetitive.

One day, I saw a promo of this show where Arjun was shooting mental darts at Radhika's picture. That made me curious. I had watched a scene previously where Sam had met him and his dog first. This was the pair, I thought. But, this new development caught my attention and I decided to watch.

I had no idea that a war was breaking out in the forum over the pairings.And, uncalled for attacks on actors as well. Nothing new, really. IF is well known for it.
But to vilify someone for enacting a role that he/she is being paid to do beggars belief.
I happen to like all four of the leads individually and collectively and in pairs...don't matter which one. They are all good and i don't hate one character/actor for being paired with another or vice versa.

But, if the story demands that a man is out to ruin a woman for no fault of hers, he should be stopped from doing it or shown that it is wrong.

I can't understand why such a henious act should be overlooked and a clarion call should be made for that pairing to happen at all costs.
Of course, it would be wonderful if arjun sees the error of his ways and falls for Sam. We've seen that happen several times before. But, what I understand about Sam from one scene where she wants to confess her love to arjun...she wanted Neil to be there to hold her hand. I thought that odd..this is coming from a viewer who had no idea what was going on and who was who and what relation one had to another.
What I felt then was, if Sam needed the presence of another guy there at such a special moment, then it was pretty clear to me who was more important to her.

Sorry for the long intro. I noticed the first promos for Monica...I know her name and all the other names now, thanks to IF. I found her looks unusual and very striking. I have a friend who looks a lot like that. But, more than her looks, what roused my curiosity was the confidence with which she carried herself in the promos. The theme was interesting too. But, at that time, Ronit Roy had all my attention, you see.

Now, I plan to see this show from the beginning if and when Star Utsaav decides to air it.

PS: Sorry again for the long essay!

your long essay was good but...i have a question. well.. why can't young guys be lead??!!!he would not look younger brother to the girls. yes he is more cute than hot but still there is no relation between young and lead. well shravan is not all that young also...he just look young
Huma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Monica sehgal is definietly d best thing happend to mmz!
she's so amazingly talented,she is just natural and effortless whether its comic scenes or emotional for me she nails it everytime.. i'm a big big fan of this chick <3

Originally posted by: bajarbattu

Personally I have loved this chick from the start. So yeah she's just one serial old... and all the others are many serials old. Bechari ko apni footing bhi jamane nahi dete audience.😑

I think she brings a sense of naivete yet drive to her role, that is very endearing. And I just adore her stares. She really stares into Arjun's eyes... like she is trying to glance into his soul. No wonder Arjun keeps getting lost in them, every time he yanks her close to stop her from doing the unthinkable.πŸ˜›

When i saw her in the promos before the serial started, she reminded me of some other actress from serialdom... and I wasn't interested in watching the show at all. It was when I was channel surfing one day and I chanced upon Aham Sharma pehnaoing the red Saree to Sam, that I said ahaaan... must see this serial, and then there was no looking back... Sam though truly zindadil, does not do much for me... as much as Radhika.

Radhika's character has depth and many many silent layers, and i feel Monica Sehgal has done a very good job of being the silent witness. Kudos to her.

Shravan Reddy is also FAB!!! His eyes speak so much... in fact everything!

Exactly! I love her stares too...and we got plenty of those today, towards arjun and towards saral...I like her scenes with saral (that is when he is not being a creep), she is silent but her eyes speak.
I love her silence too, the car scenes had showed her completely bubbly but before that (in hrishikesh) and today she was back to her silent self..her eyes were trying to read arjun's, there was anger in them when she was with saral.Her scenes with saral give a glimpse of the layers in her character imo
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Okay I saw dis post and just thought I shud put in my 2 bits too..
  I would like2say sth bout me,b4 i say anything else.Its just dt I m a very choosy audience,and very very very good at getn bored and leavn shws.No matter how high trp dey get,and no matr how much da leads had initially attracted me or hw popular dey r.

So enuf sd bout me.πŸ˜†Now comn to dis show..
1. I hd seen da promos wid Monica Sehgal,and ws wondern if to watch it or not,and who da male lead wud be..Nd honestly i nvr hd any problem wid her looks.I honestly believe she is a very pretty and cute lukn actress.Infact dere is sth refreshing about her luks,and I really dnt hv any idea Y ppl criticise her luks..πŸ˜•And I also wonder dose who do criticise and bash her luks,HOW GOOD LOOKING R DEY INSIDE AND OUTSIDE TOO..πŸ€”πŸ·πŸ€‘

2.Secondly about da couples.I hvnt seen da show 4m da beginning.But saw sm glimpses of da odr reputed anti-couple,and I m seeing Ardhika.And it was ArDhika who got me hooked 2 da show lyk anything.I dint evn know da timings initially.But I hd2 dig out evrythng and all4Ardhika.Dt promo where i saw Ardhika and deir tashan i was a gonner!
  Nd I repeat I myself m very very very choosy bout da couples i follow.Ppl hv difrnt choices,and I myself prefer ArDhika,and i think Monica and Aham both shud be appreciated for dt!πŸ‘

3.Thirdly, Monica Sehgal is doing very good in her acting too,IMO.I found her very cute in da comic scenes,and evn da close scenes of ArDhika hd da perfect mixture of confusion,naivety  and that subtle sizzle.And yes her eyes her very deep looking too.And I love dt confident I know it all small subtle smile she givs challengingly to Arjun.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†So basically she cud improve in certain prts,maybe,bt overall she is a fine actress.And is da perfect Radhika for me.πŸ‘

4.Her clothes.Well I m not a fashion expert myself,so I dnt know much bout it.But I lykd her in watever she was shown..She hd dt chirpy,jst fresh 4m Rishikesh but ready2 face Mumbai kinda style about her,and I just love dt!πŸ˜ƒAnd rnt da clothes chosen by da PH???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•So watz Monica's fault evn if she is asked to do a Samba wearing coconut leaves or banana leaves???Where is da logic in bashing Monica ppl???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

5.Last but not da least I m sorry 4 writn such a long boring post.But had 2 get it all out.😳For dose who hv read it til da end,a very big thank u!And nw b4 u start thrown da rottten tomatoes and eggs and chappals,me bhagofying!πŸ˜†

p.s.Monica Sehgal u rock girl!!!And wn ppl cmplain or bash u too much its just bcoz U r doing good!!!Its just a case of GRAPES BEING TOO SOUR!!!🀒
p.p.s. @LOLitaPawar -Hats off to u 4 mkn such a good post!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘!!!πŸ˜ƒ
Ok bye ppl!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Edited by TehsinaJFJ - 8 years ago
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: muktha_cute

talent speaks

if they dnt have talent how much ever marketing is done it doesnt work

U r ryt!πŸ‘πŸΌTalent ALWAYS speaks!If deir talent is appreciated by sm ppl dn how much ever bashing an actress also dsnt work!!!No?πŸ˜‰
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I actually never found anything wrong with Monica's acting even when I wasn't watching the show. She is quite good in her scenes and she doesn't overact in scenes which are comical and which are emotional.
Coming to her looks. She looks quite pretty and there's nothing wrong with her looks. Both the girls of the show are good looking and the guys too.

I like ArDhika because the characters suit each other and their chemistry also is good. After all, a khadoos boss and an employee who keeps irritating her khadoos boss form a very good pair. πŸ˜³

The only thing I dislike is when Radhika looks up at Arjun (I guess Aham is quite tall πŸ˜†) and her eyes go up which makes it a bit weird to watch. πŸ˜†