Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I was hoping that the CVs would spend the bulk of remaining time on clearing MU and then closing the Kabir track with LeeRa working together. But it looks like this week, and even a part of next week will be neha and more neha.

There not even a mention of the contract. Some mention of 2 weeks, the divorce timeline as if getting divorce will solve the Kabir issue or make it disappear. Really bummed right nowEdited by Katori - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Zephyr. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know what you feel but have given up on cvs πŸ˜’ Edited by .zephyr - 8 years ago
fatma201 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

I was hoping that the CVs would spend the bulk of remaining time on clearing MU and then closing the Kabir track with LeeRa working together. But it looks like this week, and even a part of next week will be neha and more neha.

There not even a mention of the contract. Some mention of 2 weeks, the divorce timeline as if getting divorce will solve the Kabir issue or make it disappear. Really bummed right now

They think 10th july is very far. Then on the 9th will clear everything in one episode. 😑
fatma201 thumbnail
No wonder the show now going off air.
.Zephyr. thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatma201

They think 10th july is very far. Then on the 9th will clear everything in one episode. 😑

Then i will hate them more, if they tryna rush everything and packup with leera in only one episode πŸ˜‘
They should atleast give us a few episodes of leera .. 
notyourfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Those CVs are a hopeless case through and through... I don't even know what to say anymore to whatever they keep showing us... don't even expect a grand affair regarding the MU and it's clearance... maybe they'll show us some halfhearted reunion of LeeRa at the end... after they've had enough of their beloved Neha and KK the creep.
LoveLeeRa thumbnail
That would be horrible, if on top of ending the show in the first place, the only moment of reunion between LeeRa is in the last episode. Already our hearts are shattered, I guess the show/channel/whatever has no plans on fixing that. The least they could have done was focused on LeeRa. If they cared about precious Neha and Kabir's story so much, they could have just killed them off, job done. What is even going on, drama after drama, how in the world is this show supposed to end? And they won't even give it some more time...ugh. Everything is so frustrating!!!!!!!!
.Zephyr. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveLeeRa

That would be horrible, if on top of ending the show in the first place, the only moment of reunion between LeeRa is in the last episode. Already our hearts are shattered, I guess the show/channel/whatever has no plans on fixing that. The least they could have done was focused on LeeRa. If they cared about precious Neha and Kabir's story so much, they could have just killed them off, job done. What is even going on, drama after drama, how in the world is this show supposed to end? And they won't even give it some more time...ugh. Everything is so frustrating!!!!!!!!

They are scrwed up 
fatma201 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .zephyr

Then i will hate them more, if they tryna rush everything and packup with leera in only one episode😑
They should atleast give us a few episodes of leera ..

I don't think that will happen the way things are going. They will rush everything at the end. 😑

Like today they wasted time on that Neha dream. 😑
.Zephyr. thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatma201

I don't think that will happen the way things are going. They will rush everything at the end. 😑

Like today they wasted time on that Neha dream. 😑

I was so annoyed when they showed the neha dream sequence i was like, why waste time on her when you have a lot of other things to deal with. πŸ˜‘
Edited by .zephyr - 8 years ago