Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatma201 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Katori

Dream sequence was totally unnecessary and out of place. I would have happily watched a LeeRa dream instead of the leech dream

CVs just wasting precious remaining episodes. Sometimes I wonder if they know what they are doing or are qualified for the job. 😡
fatma201 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .zephyr

I know what you feel but have given up on cvs😒

I guess we should try to excuse them as they have been diagnosed with amnesia. 😆
fatma201 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infofan

Has the channel issued an official statement that MRMRW is ending on 10th? I have not seen any promos of a new show and CVs dont appear to be in any hurry to wind up Neha track,

Or any announcement on the tv that the show is ending on the 10th.

But with these hopeless people, nothing surprises me any more.
sgc68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infofan

Has the channel issued an official statement that MRMRW is ending on 10th? I have not seen any promos of a new show and CVs dont appear to be in any hurry to wind up Neha track,

Try writing to them at [email protected].  Ask them specifically about the July 10 date.  Otherwise they give a vague answer that the show is not ending and there are several twists and turns and so we should keep watching.

Since I have written to them once, they have not replied to my second email.

They might fill the time with a rerun of Savdhan India or another programme so as to allow the fans to cool off before they introduce a new show.
fatma201 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diaa

"The leech dream"😆😆😆

Actually for me her whole presence in the Chaturvedi house, and the new Bahu act is all unnecessary. I understand that Radha has to find the mms and save Jhanvi and all... but all of that could've been accomplished already had they concentrated on that only.

Here they're playing "kitchen kitchen" and "pati patni aur woh".. with Neha as the lead, and Murli-Shyamli as special appearances.😳🤪

And LeeRa as supporting leads. 🤣
fatma201 thumbnail

Those CVs are a hopeless case through and through... I don't even know what to say anymore to whatever they keep showing us... don't even expect a grand affair regarding the MU and it's clearance... maybe they'll show us some halfhearted reunion of LeeRa at the end... after they've had enough of their beloved Neha and KK the creep.

Maybe we should be glad the show is ending otherwise we would have been seeing Neha and Abhishek in every scene since they now have moved in the Haveli.
notyourfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatma201

Maybe we should be glad the show is ending otherwise we would have been seeing Neha and Abhishek in every scene since they now have moved in the Haveli.

So true. They would've only tortured us to new hights with their Neha-full twists and turns.
notyourfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatma201

And LeeRa as supporting leads. 🤣

Who can not appear at all if they want to..! We have Neha, so we can do without these two.. right?  ğŸ¤£
sgc68 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Absolutely. There was no need to bring Neha into the house. The focus should have been on getting the mms and exposing Neha to Muralidhar. Problem solved.
fatma201 thumbnail

So true. They would've only tortured us to new hights with their Neha-full twists and turns.

We should thank our stars. 🤣