Why Ranvi dosen't adopt a child

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Ranvi loves kids a lot & Gunjan is his love. As unjan cannot conceive, Ranvi can adopt a child instead of spending time with Deepu.

As for Geet, she can also join as a solo singer which Ranvi has been doing all these years. What do you all say about it guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
That is the ideal solution. Not carrying Deepu around. Yes he is attached to the child. But he can't act like he is her Father. It's only complicating things. Also, Deepu's Mother is young and beautiful and a good singer. So it makes things even worse.

That Manjeet is disgusting and only waiting for a chance to pounce. I honestly don't even know why I watch this show anymore. It's nothing good at the moment. I really hope the show concludes in October. Because it's already run out of a story. Ravi needs to stop being so insensitive and understand the dynamics of the situation. Gunjan can't have children. Also, when Geet was trying to tell Ranvi why she didn't want Deepu to spend time with him, he cut her off! She is the kid's Mother. He has no right to cut her off.

I think he should think about how he can complete his family. Not try to act like Dad to some other kid who can never be his. It's only making matters worse! I wonder if MASH can handle a progressive track like adoption in a village setting? It would be good if they can. But I don't have any high expectations from this show anymore! 
kavitha_r thumbnail
Manjeet could not get Baldev as her son-in-law so she is targeting Ranvi. She is using Geet as a pawn.

Ranvi & Geet should not sing duet songs but both should sing separately so that it wont create problems.

Once Geet makes her name in music industry, she can get a good match & get rid of Manjeet's clutches.
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Frankly ranvi could opt for showing gunjan to some good doctors in Delhi or out of India.. Sometimes it could be treatable with so much advance in medical science these days.. If even then not possible then go for adoption.. 
Ranvi isn't even thinking about this.. Instead he is more bothered about geet dipu and their financial future.. 

Morever by now hr should well know how gunjan is.. And what all she can do in her insecure sense.. Did he forget what all has happened before.. on his bday before marriage etc.. He needs to find a way to deal with her.. AnD these things do happen wen there r guys who get extra possessive about their women and in this case its other way around..
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: NV-ranjanholic

Frankly ranvi could opt for showing gunjan to some good doctors in Delhi or out of India.. Sometimes it could be treatable with so much advance in medical science these days.. If even then not possible then go for adoption.. 

Ranvi isn't even thinking about this.. Instead he is more bothered about geet dipu and their financial future.. 

Morever by now hr should well know how gunjan is.. And what all she can do in her insecure sense.. Did he forget what all has happened before.. on his bday before marriage etc.. He needs to find a way to deal with her.. AnD these things do happen wen there r guys who get extra possessive about their women and in this case its other way around..

Any man or woman get extra possessive about their spouse as they don't like to lose them. If Veera or Baldev would be in Gunjan's boots, they too would react the same way. If Ranvi was in Gunjan's place, he too would react like this.

How can Ranvi get so insensitive about Gunjan. Baldev told Gunjan that he will take her to the good doctors in Chandigarh or Delhi or even abroad if necessary so as to make her fertile. As a husband, it should be Ranvi who should be saying these words to Gunjan.

There is no such thing between Ranvi & Geet but that is how the Indian society is!

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Why doesn't Ranvi adopt a child?

My question is

Will Gunjan be able to love a child which has not come from her?

Not just Ranvi but RanJan as a couple have to adopt
Edited by Chahanya - 8 years ago
..alizey.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahanya

My question is

exactly. .gunjan doesn't even bear ranveera bond how come she'll share ranvi with anyone else or any kid ..
whether it is adopted or not. .
SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Gunjan won't be a good mother to a child at all that she adopted. The only way she can be a loving and non neglectful mother is if she gives birth to her child. There may be times where shows compassion and acts like a mother, but knowing Gunjan dhe won't be able to fully become one. And she may pull a Ratan and start to love the child one day but she won't be like Ratan' in the way she will always care and love Veera, she will show times in which she will choose other things over her adopted child. 
She would do things with her adopted child that she would never have done with her own child. I don't mean abuse or anything but jealousy over Ranvis attention is one aspect. If it were her own child she would be happy to see them bond  but of adopted child then she would be jealous. 

Also she might hold the adopted child responsible for a lot of little little things and always blame him when her "I dont like the adopted child" phase is going on. Meaning unlike Ratan where she would neglect Veera but not be mean to her and just ignore, Gunjan is the one to be a bitch the people she doesn't like, whether it be children or adults.
kavitha_r thumbnail
If they adopt a child, at least she won't be insecure of losing Ranvi. Who knows she might conceive once she showers her love to the child.

There are so many couples who do not get child for long but if they adopt one they get a biological one.

Veera had also surfed about fertility & told Baldev about it. Baldev was happy & wanted to tell about about IVIRA (medical science) to Baldev but he forgot to tell that.
Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahanya

My question is

Gunjan is extremely possessive I don't she could handle not being centre of attention, at least with her own kid she would be special because she gave birth to it but adopting the child in her eyes wouldn't make her special.

They really should do an adoption storyline because it's actually something that can convey a decent message