Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki36 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

That is the ideal solution. Not carrying Deepu around. Yes he is attached to the child. But he can't act like he is her Father. It's only complicating things. Also, Deepu's Mother is young and beautiful and a good singer. So it makes things even worse.

That Manjeet is disgusting and only waiting for a chance to pounce. I honestly don't even know why I watch this show anymore. It's nothing good at the moment. I really hope the show concludes in October. Because it's already run out of a story. Ravi needs to stop being so insensitive and understand the dynamics of the situation. Gunjan can't have children. Also, when Geet was trying to tell Ranvi why she didn't want Deepu to spend time with him, he cut her off! She is the kid's Mother. He has no right to cut her off.

I think he should think about how he can complete his family. Not try to act like Dad to some other kid who can never be his. It's only making matters worse! I wonder if MASH can handle a progressive track like adoption in a village setting? It would be good if they can. But I don't have any high expectations from this show anymore!

1. I really don't get why manju is trying to break ranjan up because there is nothing really for her to gain from it. When it was baldev she wanted the money.

2. Adoption is such an obvious storyline but with a messed up gunjan who would give them a kid!!

3. Ranvi may be a little insensitive when it comes to deepu but gunjan could easily join in the fun with them, she is actually her phui

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nikki36

1. I really don't get why manju is trying to break ranjan up because there is nothing really for her to gain from it. When it was baldev she wanted the money.

2. Adoption is such an obvious storyline but with a messed up gunjan who would give them a kid!!

3. Ranvi may be a little insensitive when it comes to deepu but gunjan could easily join in the fun with them, she is actually her phui

Even SS family is rich. That is the reason why she is trying to break RanJan relationship.  Ranvi should talk to Gunjan about adoption. If she agrees, she will give motherly love to the child which may open her womb.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
why Ranvi doesnt adopt ?
my answer is, that Ranvi is an idiot, who doesnt know anything except wallowing in self-pity and giving gyans to others...which he himself fails to adhere to...there are so many things that he  has neglected...

like someone mentioned here, he didnt even try taking gunjan to other doctors...atleast do some research, if her problem is curable or not

also just like him, she is also under double trauma, first for never conceiving and secondly feeling incomplete...so she also needs counselling...but instead initially he neglected her...later he ignored her medical need altogether...

him being so free with deepu, and in-turn with Geet...he shudve realized long back, that people in a village won't take it lying down...esp Geet being a widow, will be more targeted with taunts etc...so why give fodder to gossip mongers...if he had maintained some distance, initially only, Gunjan wudnt have felt so insecure...plus Manju wudnt have gotten any chance to create MU...what all he did for Geet was necessary for her future, maybe, but he didnt need to take that snap with Geet n Deepu...that actually cemented the doubt in Gunjan's mind...even if Deepu insists for such things, they as elders need to explain it to her in some simple ways...its was his fault that time...Geet was being strict with deepu...but he forced her to go along with deepu's wish for the pic...

so all in all, they just proved that he is stupid beyond reason...
anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

That is the ideal solution. Not carrying Deepu around. Yes he is attached to the child. But he can't act like he is her Father. It's only complicating things. Also, Deepu's Mother is young and beautiful and a good singer. So it makes things even worse.

That Manjeet is disgusting and only waiting for a chance to pounce. I honestly don't even know why I watch this show anymore. It's nothing good at the moment. I really hope the show concludes in October. Because it's already run out of a story. Ravi needs to stop being so insensitive and understand the dynamics of the situation. Gunjan can't have children. Also, when Geet was trying to tell Ranvi why she didn't want Deepu to spend time with him, he cut her off! She is the kid's Mother. He has no right to cut her off.

I think he should think about how he can complete his family. Not try to act like Dad to some other kid who can never be his. It's only making matters worse! I wonder if MASH can handle a progressive track like adoption in a village setting? It would be good if they can. But I don't have any high expectations from this show anymore! 

very well put...

@bold : Instead of attending to all of Deepu's whims and fancies, they shud realise that Deepu wont be with Ranvi forever...as she belongs to a different family...so Ideally Ranvi being a grown up, has to curb his attraction towards the child...also knowing that how insecure his wife is from the child n her mother...it wudve been a wise decision for him to maintain some distance...

@red : that was too much...how can he supercede the child's mother n her decision...she isnt his family or relative to do that...he shud know where to draw the boundary
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

very well put...

@bold : Instead of attending to all of Deepu's whims and fancies, they shud realise that Deepu wont be with Ranvi forever...as she belongs to a different family...so Ideally Ranvi being a grown up, has to curb his attraction towards the child...also knowing that how insecure his wife is from the child n her mother...it wudve been a wise decision for him to maintain some distance...

@red : that was too much...how can he supercede the child's mother n her decision...she isnt his family or relative to do that...he shud know where to draw the boundary

Yes, that is another aspect. If Gunjan is insecure, what Ranvi could have done was to speak to the music director & put a word about Geet's solo singing.

He shouldn't have done duets with Geet. If at all he wanted, he should have spent time with Gunjan & taught her music.
anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharoon3210

Yes, that is another aspect. If Gunjan is insecure, what Ranvi could have done was to speak to the music director & put a word about Geet's solo singing.

He shouldn't have done duets with Geet. If at all he wanted, he should have spent time with Gunjan & taught her music.

he never paid attention to Gunjan post the mis-carriage...didnt take her for medical check-ups, nor for counselling...

yes, he himself gave the idea to Gunjan that he is happy playing family-family with Deepu and Geet...despite noticing Geets reluctance he kept entertaining Deepu n her fancies...

any normal woman will feel insecure, when left out like this by her husband, and here, Gunjan is highly insecure and immature...it isnt a surprise that she became so paranoid...esp when she knows that Geet was called here to trap Baldev...

kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

he never paid attention to Gunjan post the mis-carriage...didnt take her for medical check-ups, nor for counselling...

yes, he himself gave the idea to Gunjan that he is happy playing family-family with Deepu and Geet...despite noticing Geets reluctance he kept entertaining Deepu n her fancies...

any normal woman will feel insecure, when left out like this by her husband, and here, Gunjan is highly insecure and immature...it isnt a surprise that she became so paranoid...esp when she knows that Geet was called here to trap Baldev...

@bold: Gunjan's insecurity is right at its place. Geet overheard Manjeet & Geet conversation about trapping Baldev & walked off to tell him about it. But Bansuri stopped her from doing this because Manjeet blackmailed her.

I am surprised that how come she didn't sense that Manjeet is behind all this? All of a sudden, she is trusting that lady. She is suspecting Gunjan & not Manjeet. That is ridiculous.
Edited by sharoon3210 - 8 years ago