||~Aishwarya's Writing Corner~||

--Aishwarya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone!!! I am done with my finalized writing index and here are the list of my works.

AsYa FFs

Asad and Zoya are married as a result of Asad's mother Dilshaad's challenge that she will get her son married in 10 days. Even though Asad and Zoya love each other, they haven't still confessed their feelings to each other. How they start their journey of life and how they overcome the different hurdles together and vow to be always with each other forms the main part of the story. This story is a blend of happiness, emotions and the undying love Asad and Zoya have for each other 

Asad along with five other close friends of his are medical students doing their masters in psychiatry. Asad, who is the college heart throb doesn't fall for any girl during the five years for his college life and believes that would only continue when Zoya enters as his classmate changing that perspective of Asad. How Asad and Zoya fall for each other and how intense does their love grow forms the main part of the story. This story revolves around the friendship among all the young doctors, the humorous situations that take place among them and how everyone fulfills their duties as a friend to Asad and Zoya.

Asad and Zoya work in the same office where Zoya works as Asad's personal secretary. They both hate each other's company that they even don't like to see others faces, when they both were actually immensely in love with each other few years back. What must be the reason for their current hatred towards each other and will they remain forever like this or does fate have anything else in store for them forms the main part of the story.

Asad and Zoya are newly wedded who have filed for a mutual divorce the very next day after their marriage. They both feel that they are not the ones for each other and doesn't believe in marriage life due to their bitter past events that has taken place in their life.Are they really not meant for each other or will love find its way and lead Asad and Zoya to that forms the main crux of the story.

Khamoshiyaan...Teri Meri...

Asad is a psychiatrist working in a well renowned hospital, living with his rude step mother and loving step sister and with a few friends. As he is being tormented with his fiancee whom he doesn't have any liking for, he comes across his all time lady love, Zoya. After 2 long years, she hasn't come as the same old Zoya whom he knew before. What happened to Zoya, and is there any chance for Asad to get back to his love of life??

SaHil FFs

Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam

Sanam and Aahil are two independent living people whose mindset is exactly the same.They live free spirited and steady in their own world until they met each other one night!! They just didn't have a normal meeting, but a rare first meeting which anyone could have. And their meeting didn't end over there, as fate still wanted to play around with them more and how their lives are going to interwove forms the main story.

SaHil SSs

Sanam Aahil Raza Ibrahim, being clouded under a delusional Jannat struggles a lot to let her brain's decsions win over her heart's signals. On one side is her husband Shaad, with whom she is trying to discover her love for him, but her efforts resulting in vain. On the other hand is Bhopal's Nawab; Aahil Raza Ibrahim, with whom she has an unavoidable deep attraction, but is trying her level best to hide it, with that results too ending up in vain.While living in such a emotional battle and riot of confusions, what would happen when she faces the reality suddenly?? What will happen when Jannat meets the Sanam in her?

P.S. Completed Works have been indicated with an asterix * on the left of the link.

If you need PMs for any of my works, buddy me in this account.

You can contact me through my Twitter account as well.

Tweet me here

With love,
Aishwarya

Edited by --Aishwarya-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ish_Speaks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Bookmarked!

Congratulations..

Wishing for many more works to be added!

All the Best Di.

Much Love.

--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Infatuation.

Bookmarked!

Congratulations..

Wishing for many more works to be added!

All the Best Di.

Much Love.

Thanks a lot Aishu!! ๐Ÿค—

Credits go to lovely and loyal readers like you people too!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
--Aishwarya-- thumbnail

You are most welcome!! 
Tunailuvsahil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow di really awesome.thanks for index