Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

omg i was just lazy to answer right now.. not a cover up..

ahgrr. 

what do you want to know??? 

basically it was an answer to CM since she sarcastically owned me saying she didn't know 7 bil people are on the internet because apparently I was speaking on behalf of world population. πŸ˜† - So my argument was that atleast 4 billion  out of 7 are going to be on the internet by 2016 and that's a lot of people...almost everyone, except the elderly and the babies. 

I don't understand how the underage and elderly thing even enters the argument re. OR wehre you even got the statistics

also 4/7 is NOT a big number, even if it is true. By saying that it is, you're undermining the fact that supposedly 3bil people don't have access, for reasons that we don't know. Poverty plays a big role in that, if tehy don't have access to internet then they may have access to even fewer resources.

It was just a not-so-great place to use that as defense πŸ˜•
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chippeshwini

I don't understand how the underage and elderly thing even enters the argument re. OR wehre you even got the statistics

also 4/7 is NOT a big number, even if it is true. By saying that it is, you're undermining the fact that supposedly 3bil people don't have access, for reasons that we don't know. Poverty plays a big role in that, if tehy don't have access to internet then they may have access to even fewer resources.

It was just a not-so-great place to use that as defense πŸ˜•

LOL Poverty and access are the just the tip of it. There so many factors...like...not everyone watches or knows Bollywood-related stuff. Not everyone speaks the language. Not everyone is interested.
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 8 years ago
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

omg i was just lazy to answer right now.. not a cover up..

ahgrr. 

what do you want to know??? 

basically it was an answer to CM since she sarcastically owned me saying she didn't know 7 bil people are on the internet because apparently I was speaking on behalf of world population. πŸ˜† - So my argument was that atleast 4 billion  out of 7 are going to be on the internet by 2016 and that's a lot of people...almost everyone, except the elderly and the babies. 

Haha awww...so you admit I owned you. πŸ˜† I like you MrsSK for being honest. 😳

But no hard feelings okay. Just messing with ya. I generally make such comments when sweeping statements are made. I'm not nit picking you or commenting only because I'm not a fan of SK.

Good night fo realz. 😳
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 8 years ago
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
well its not really a breaking news every1 kinda knows it will be a Blockbuster the only question is whether will it able to beat D3/PK or not Edited by DB_reloaded - 8 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lol it can never beat PK...

of course it will be BB considering its an eid release with typical masala..

sirf BB se hi khush rehna padega! lol
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This thread πŸ˜†
OT: Whta's new in it , he has been giving BBs , hits all the time and since his popularity is only growing as per fans so real thing would be if he does something new and breaks some record .
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

and I dislike papa Salim Khan πŸ€’ 

I always encouraged Salman to move out but he just wants to stick up to them. 🀒 One of the reasons why I didn't give him a baby yet.  

Why do you dislike him? πŸ˜•
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I agree with papa khan and god really these haters just love to talk about salman
NAMSAL thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Sara...

Why do you dislike him? πŸ˜•

@MrsSalmanKhan why do u hate him?
NAMSAL thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SalmankiJaan

I have so much diseain for Salim. ..
Thank goodness he doesnt look like him or else he would have faced the same fate as Arbaaz and Sohail. How ironic how Salim's own predictions about his "nikamma" son didnt come true and how his "looker" never had a career

who was nikamma son and who was his looker according to salim khan?was salman the nikamma?i have also heard that salman is closer to his mother as compared to his father.is it true?