Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Himanshoo is the most insecure and vindictive guy ever. Amruta seriously wants nothing to do with him & his opinions. 😆

Upen personifies class, what an apt reply he gave to them. 👏
angelika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I agree that upen was hurt becoz of himanshoo's words. But guys, the whole drama started becoz phone. Makers shouldn't   have gotten the  phone issue in front of the contestants before knowing the whole truth. So it's not himanshoo r any other contestant fault to react in such a way. He is a matured person and why on earth himanshoo have to be  jealous of upen.himanshoo is a better dancer than upen.even upen  said  this in pool love Challenge that himrutha are tough competitors.so he himself agrees himrutha are better dancers than them.Coming to insecurity part, why would himanshoo be insecure of upen.upen might be good looking, but himanshoo is  no less. He is handsome and perfect husband material.  A part from that you  were saying amu is behind upen  becoz of that so cald love marg kill episode.if guys forgetting something let me remind you even karishma said she wanted to Marry himanshoo.upen was the only person who reacted little insecure in that episode.whereas himansoo  was  Laughing all while. He even said that it's best time to say thank you.

Beenish.Fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: purpleymatter

Himanshoo is the most insecure and vindictive guy ever. Amruta seriously wants nothing to do with him & his opinions. 😆

When amrita talking to upen look at himansho face.He didnt like her comments.
Edited by Beenish.Fatima - 8 years ago
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beenish.Fatima

When amrita talking to upen look at his face. He didnt like her comments

Totally right Himanshoo is insecure as hell.
Beenish.Fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelika12

I agree that upen was hurt becoz of himanshoo's words. But guys, the whole drama started becoz phone. Makers shouldn't   have gotten the  phone issue in front of the contestants before knowing the whole truth. So it's not himanshoo r any other contestant fault to react in such a way. He is a matured person and why on earth himanshoo have to be  jealous of upen.himanshoo is a better dancer than upen.even upen  said  this in pool love Challenge that himrutha are tough competitors.so he himself agrees himrutha are better dancers than them.Coming to insecurity part, why would himanshoo be insecure of upen.upen might be good looking, but himanshoo is  no less. He is handsome and perfect husband material.  A part from that you  were saying amu is behind upen  becoz of that so cald love marg kill episode.if guys forgetting something let me remind you even karishma said she wanted to Marry himanshoo.upen was the only person who reacted little insecure in that episode.whereas himansoo  was  Laughing all while. He even said that it's best time to say thank you.

I think upen hurts when in lie test when everyone know they didnt cheated only he thinks they do and I think as amrita already cheat him its sociological thing he dont let go. And there are many man who have everything but still insecure as they don't trust their partner.  
angelika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I think upen hurts when in lie test when everyone know they didnt cheated only he thinks they do and I think as amrita already cheat him its sociological thing he dont let go. And there are many man who have everything but still insecure as they don't trust their partner.  

Like seriously guys, they were in relation since 11yrs .without trust no relation can stand that long.amritha is bubbly girl and pure at heart .we all saw how much he loves amu.in true love  their is no room for jealous r insecurity.

Everyone knows they cheated, atleast LDT exposed them in the show, some contestant don't have guts to say truth, atleast Himi said it on the face. Why should he be insecure of cheater ?
Edited by 9tanki - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: purpleymatter

I never knew it 🤣
Natkat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yeah Beenish you are right. I liked upens response.
Beenish.Fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: 9tanki

Everyone knows they cheated, atleast LDT exposed them in the show, some contestant don't have guts to say truth, atleast Himi said it on the face. Why should he be insecure of cheater ?

cheater means amrita? Firstly we dont know if they actually together for 11 years or no? They met amrita want to marry himanshoo ignore her she cheat him and went in to another relation ship we dont know how long may 7 or 8years and may be they reunite last year after her breakup and 1 month of marriage may be same kind of marriage that sara and ali did.
So I think himanshoo is in secure because of amrita as he said he forgive her but from inside he always insecure is amrita cheating?
Edited by Beenish.Fatima - 8 years ago