Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
ok lights off cutie SR!!
take care...and be back as our SERIOUS READER...
jairathore thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi good evening to all sosy family,also cracked my home wifi password ðŸ˜†

Anyways back to the update first of all sorry for the late comment Nisha di and as usual the update was fabulous.The conversation between II and vandita was depicted very supebly,it was effortless,precise,simple and sensible at same time which I like the most.

Now coming to the Dude,I think he has communication gap with everyone mostly and also I think he lacks emotional security which is as important as financial and social security, mainly after the death of his mother. 

II has the potential to make the Dude emotionally secure but it will take time and she lacks patience.
Their almost every conversation about their future has become like catch 22,its revolving round n round but it doesnt lead anywhere because of II's impatience and Dude's difficulty of opening up to his wife.

p.s- I dont know what I wrote up make any sense or not.Most of you are older than me and hence have much experience in life so correct me if I am wrong,I will be quite happy to know your response.
p.p.s- it was only suppose to be a appreciation note but I wrote a full page, gosh... I am becoming a motor mouth like II😆
SushSathisha thumbnail
Hey nisha. .. thank for the update..
The sisterly advice hope helped her..
paavam akka 
.anyway take ur time n update
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hello my fellow #SoSyFanGirls,
I see I've missed almost 19+ threads.
So a lot of you might not even know me...
But. For those who do, and especially for those who sent out good wishes and prayers for me... And, super specially for Ashu (my lifeline to the #SoSyverse)

Your good wishes have borne fruit...
I'm officially a graduate now. Had my external jury on 2nd July (yesterday) morning. 
#FinallyDone #NoMoreResearch #GuessWhosAGraduate

I'm travelling this week, and as soon as I'm back, I'll start catching up on all the SoSy I missed. 
#BingeRead #TotesAwesome #Can'tWait

#HashtagsAreBack #HereToStay
Edited by Arya1991 - 8 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Hey Namratha

Shilpa Shev
Looks like its all set now... so yayyy for that

Phew! Hey Nisha glad to see you back. Looks like slowly and steadily things are coming back to normal. Going back home now as well... 7 days away from home with bachaas and parents and then mom's fall...uff bhut ho GAYA yaar...can't handle it anymore. Ghar, daal chawal, mera bed aur Regular updates yaad rahe hain...
ishruhi thumbnail
hey!!!
arya is back!!!!
welcome home arya!!!! 🥳
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arya1991

Hello my fellow #SoSyFanGirls,

I see I've missed almost 19+ threads.
So a lot of you might not even know me...
But. For those who do, and especially for those who sent out good wishes and prayers for me... And, super specially for Ashu (my lifeline to the #SoSyverse)

Your good wishes have borne fruit...
I'm officially a graduate now. Had my external jury on 2nd July (yesterday) morning. 
#FinallyDone #NoMoreResearch #GuessWhosAGraduate

I'm travelling this week, and as soon as I'm back, I'll start catching up on all the SoSy I missed. 
#BingeRead #TotesAwesome #Can'tWait

#HashtagsAreBack #HereToStay

Hey Arya welcome back!

Congratulations  to the Freshly minted Graduate. Well done illustrious illustrator! Looking forward to your fan girls vs feminist posts.😃
ishruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Hey Arya welcome back!

Congratulations to the Freshly minted Graduate. Well done illustrious illustrator! Looking forward to your fan girls vs feminist posts.😃

and hashtags!! 😛
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hey #FreshGraduate #YouWereMissed #GladtohaveyouBack :-)

#AnuisbadinHashTags 😆
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey Nouf, 
Welcome back Vikas.
Anu  have a great break
Sr hi there!
Ashu,Get better soon!
Namu ( loved your owls😊)

Putti, Shev,Shru EnVee, Vani,Vidya ,Drishti,Shilpa have a lovely day guys.

NISHA - pray you feel fresh and charged up and light as a feather soon!