SW Symphony 34 - Page 57

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
i believe in nisha's magic wand...small small wushes...everything will b alright...these reality checks r but...uff what to say!!!!
nap time...gud mrng all...gud evng baki sosyians...
(and gud nite for me...)
Originally posted by ishruhi

i believe in nisha's magic wand...small small wushes...everything will b alright...these reality checks r but...uff what to say!!!!

Yes Noufi she surprises us all the time.. Till now I have never disappointed with her surprises...
Ayyo our Dude wants to have babies but II is still in denying mode..But I can see the strong guy is mellowing slowly..
He is scared that Appa can brainwash her against him...he didn't like Vik passing comments to her...He is also going through his insecurities...
and waiting for nishas ans to swathi...(i will select the guy bcoz career n job we can always hope and opt for a second option in a lil span of time and u might get it if u try...but its really dif to get a person whom u can love and can dream of a whole life with him...)
her denying mode is melting too...those baby photos posted here r playing their magic...eventhough its not in immediate future,i can see nisha picking one if them and putting inside IIs tummy(as u asked for,putti!!)
Good Morning/Good Evening

I loved the update simply because of the sneak peek into Dude's thoughts...its left me wanting more. Its like Dude is walking on egg shells. He knows he is changing and this Venice trip was like futile ex - ercise in proving to himself he is not. He expected it to be it like trips he had before with M. 
Good II is giving him a reality check...

DUDE JUST remember...after marriage whether u want or not...People change, we may not do it consciously but it just happens. This is like  a universal ruleSmile

Breakfast time wil be back later..Big smile

srividya...Have a super vacation...
Originally posted by ishruhi

and waiting for nishas ans to swathi...(i will select the guy bcoz career n job we can always hope and opt for a second option in a lil span of time and u might get it if u try...but its really dif to get a person whom u can love and can dream of a whole life with him...)

Ditto Ditto Noufi..
As Ranjan says job, promotion etc...everything can wait in life..But spending life with someone who loves you unconditionally will always overtake these things..
But I am waiting for experts opinions Smile
Originally posted by swathi1990

Nish 
I want to ask you something...Forget that u r writing this story...If I am in this position what advice would you give me ?? What should these ppl do...

Let me tell you my case

There is an R&B in India...running his own startups...very successful...He proposed me...I really like him...He is very good, lovable...we have a lot of things in common...But I know that he will never come from India...But I am doing my PhD in US..It is going to take atleast 2 years to finish...even after that, the respect and opurtunities I will get here are much better than in India...So is my career important or should I leave this and go back to India??? How will u decide ???

I am confused...If I leave this and go back to India , will I regret that I am missing out my career when he is successful and doing wat he aspired ??? or If I leave this , then will I regret missing out in personal life happiness by not marrying a person who loves me very much ???

Actually this question is for everyone out here...wat will you do ??

Just my 2 cents, having been in a somewhat of a similar situation.. There is always going to be regrets, no matter which way you go. Even if you are happily married to Mr.Right, you will regret having to let go of your career at one time or another... Likewise, even if you are successful in career, you will regret having to let go of "Mr.Right".. It all comes down to, which will you regret less.. As a person, will you be happy in coming back to an empty house after a successful day at work?or will you want to come home to a caring husband after a bad/unsatisfied day at work? 

I personally would & did go with the marriage option... Someone who loves you very much would support your career too.. so even if you don't reach the highest level, you can try to reach as high as you can wherever you are..