PRIYAMVADA is BACK!!

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ohkay...

Same old location...which is beautiful.
Same old jewellery...which are gorgeous.

New Kunti, who is pretty...n SAME old Priyamvada!!

The actress has changed but that character is back to guide Kunti...πŸ˜†

Well, I personally loved this Priyamvada more than the previous one...The previous one was wimpy, but this one has a personality!! I am liking it. πŸ‘πŸΌ

From the epic, we know that Kunti had appointed spies to know where Karna had ended up.
Let us assume, Priyamvada is that spy...I loved her dialogues, but I hope the CVs wont make her the dominating factor in Kunti's life...
Kunti made her decisions by herself, and not with the aid of others, so I hope they show that.

I actually loved the first episode...but hope this liking continues.

Like most people here said, let us finally get to have the REAL Karna, and not any whitewashed bechara or blackwashed villain.

I believe that anti-heroes and anti-heroines are the best kind of characters...because they are real, more human, multi-layered, and thus more relatable...Though I am not a Karnali(which I am sure most here know πŸ˜†), I am looking forward to this show, hoping that THIS TIME, we would see the real Karna...a man with striking flaws, and yet greatness...Maybe then, my old love for Karna will come back, which I had lost in the previous forum...😭

I hope and pray to God, that the CVs not demean ANY character to make Karna look like a hero...He was a hero, even without that...

And I also hope that THIS TIME, we would debate peacefully, with a clean slate, keeping aside our preconceived notions, and hatred for each other, as well as other characters...
I know it is difficult to be neutral, but I hope, this time, we see the truth, instead of fighting with fake ideas...

And yes, PRIYAMVADA IS BACK!! πŸ˜†

By the way, I have one doubt...Was Kunti's father a ruler of Anga? 
So the distortions have started...πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post, amrita.😊 You have summed up it all. And I have said whatever are to be told, elsewhere.. Just like Vrishali & Supriya became Karna's wives, Priyamvada will also be accepted as a real character from MB in some time. And yeah, looking forward for some meaty discussion, at least this time. I have no expectations on this show after seeing how Radha's character has been distorted !!! Karna may skate !!! I love Vishesh.❀️.πŸ˜†
amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brahmaputra

Nice post, amrita.😊 You have summed up it all. And I have said whatever are to be told, elsewhere.. Just like Vrishali & Supriya became Karna's wives, Priyamvada will also be accepted as a real character from MB in some time. And yeah, looking forward for some meaty discussion, at least this time. I have no expectations on this show after seeing how Radha's character has been distorted !!! Karna may skate !!! I love Vishesh.❀️.πŸ˜†

Thanks Jamy...

Well, we all know, how Siddharth Tewary is a genius in making non-existent stuff in the epic, a legend!! πŸ˜†

Honestly, this Priyamvada is better...

By the way, did u get to know of And Now Let Me Sleep😭
I havent got a copy of its English translation yet...
I have heard it is the BEST novel ever written on Karna and Draupadi with no scandalous angles, but only the truth...I am dying to get a copy of it...😭

By the way, I didn't know, skating was invented during Mahabharat times...πŸ˜†
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Neither I have any expectation from this show, I am looking forward to have a nice time discussing Mahabharata again and of course seeing new angle of Mb

and yes peaceful unbiased environment is necessary without mocking or stopping anyone from giving own pov. then only it will be a healthy and friendly environment with different ideas. Hope we all remember this.

Nice post as always . Yes swastika is not making priyamvada as kunti's spy but as her friend philosopher and guide but the actress is of course a good and experienced one so doing her job perfectly
Edited by Patrarekha - 8 years ago
amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patrarekha

Neither I have any expectation from this show, I am looking forward to have a nice time discussing Mahabharata again and of course seeing new angle of Mb

and yes peaceful unbiased environment is necessary without mocking or shopping anyone from giving own pov. then only it will be a healthy and friendly environment with different ideas. Hope we all remember this.

Nice post as always . Yes swastika is not making priyamvada as kunti's spy but as her friend philosopher and guide but the actress is of course a good and experienced one so doing her job perfectly

I too am slightly scared as to how other characters will be portrayed...Let's keep our fingers crossed...

As for having a peaceful and unbiased environment, well, from what I have seen, we all bash others but get angry when our favourites are bashed...We all(including myself) have done this at some point...We all are sensitive about our favourites...so we need to respect others' sentiments if we expect that in return...Expressing our points of view openly doesnt mean that we bash actors or characters openly...😊
Anyway...let's hope we can keep aside the past, and debate keeping our opinions intact, instead of being over-excited...Coz, one bashful post(even outside IF) leads to another, and creates fights...😭 So, I hope that we all become friends...😊

And I agree, that Riva Bubber is brilliant...😊
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Let's see what happen in future hope or the best (no outside I-F matter can be taken in consideration as per I-F rule so not going there)

But learning to agree to disagree is basic rule to discuss hope we all maintain that (this rule is applied to me too)

and yes I loved riyal since even kyunki days she is good. Looking forward to a good journey together

And ya just hope they don't butcher other characters to make karna hero. But well can't expect much as said before
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lolzzz... amrita my dear... good to be back... with all the energy!!! πŸ˜‰
all mytho crazies... buhahahaha...

Priyamwada is there.. i havent watched the epi yet.. but will surely keep a tab n watch all epis regularly, after all its on our fav subject MB..

Sea-Hawk thumbnail
It's still a ST show so not expecting much .. however, the repetition of Priyamvada is too much .. I mean why the heck ST is so obsessed with the concept of Priyamvada .. damn here she seems like mighty woman with eerie foresight   Edited by SayaneeH.Lecter - 8 years ago
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

It's still a ST shoe so not expecting much .. however, the repetition of Priyamvada is too much .. I mean why the heck ST is so obsessed with the concept of Priyamvada .. damn here she seems like mighty woman with eerie foresight  

ha ha.. maybe he himself is her fan  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

And I also hope that THIS TIME, we would debate peacefully, with a clean slate, keeping aside our preconceived notions, and hatred for each other, as well as other characters...

Above lines, I liked them. Hope nobody compares it with Mahabharata because its not Mahabharata. It's all new series. I liked first episode.