Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Patrarekha

Let's see what happen in future hope or the best (no outside I-F matter can be taken in consideration as per I-F rule so not going there)

But learning to agree to disagree is basic rule to discuss hope we all maintain that (this rule is applied to me too)

and yes I loved riyal since even kyunki days she is good. Looking forward to a good journey together

And ya just hope they don't butcher other characters to make karna hero. But well can't expect much as said before

I know that outside IF matters are not to be brought here, as per rules...
But when we become friends outside IF, and hear that XYZ member is nice on IF, but bashes PQR character like anything elsewhere making vile comments and other things, then it actually hampers the image, that we hold in our minds about that member...I was really shocked to hear of someone, I actually liked a lot. Afterall, it's not easy to maintain dual behaviour...so our behaviour changes when we hear of such things.

Anyway, let's not go into such controversial discussions...Dont want to create any controversy on the very first day...😆

The real debates will begin with Draupadi's Swamvar, I guess...😆

When Star Plus' Mahabharat had started, most of us were novices...atleast I was.
So, I fought sometimes with craziness...😆, sometimes with fanaticism 😆, and sometimes with frustration, when I saw members here bashing my favourite outside IF...But I hope after so much of debating, most of our misconceptions are over...I hope, by now, most of us know, what is an interpolation, and what is there in the epic.

So, though I know new fans will be storming in, and we would have to start all over again by showing them citations as well 😆, but I hope the old members wont start those age-old debates here...That will certainly help. 😊
amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaa_Nair

lolzzz... amrita my dear... good to be back... with all the energy!!! 😉
all mytho crazies... buhahahaha...

Priyamwada is there.. i havent watched the epi yet.. but will surely keep a tab n watch all epis regularly, after all its on our fav subject MB..

Krishnaa_Nair...🤗

Yes, Priyamvada is back!! 😆

Oye, when will we meet? 😭 We are only planning and planning...😆
amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

It's still a ST show so not expecting much .. however, the repetition of Priyamvada is too much .. I mean why the heck ST is so obsessed with the concept of Priyamvada .. damn here she seems like mighty woman with eerie foresight  

Hi Sayanee...

Yes, indeed...I am sure, after a few generations, our descendents will read:

'Siddharth Tewary's Mahabharat', where Priyamvada will be the root cause of Kurukshetra War...😆

People will forget KMG, BORI, and even other versions, Siddharth Tewary's version will be hailed as 'Authentic Mahabharat'...😆
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amritat

Krishnaa_Nair...🤗

Yes, Priyamvada is back!! 😆

Oye, when will we meet? 😭 We are only planning and planning...😆

we will meet soon dear...
also watch out for costume, set n jewellery recycle.. lets see if SidT is using the stuff os iconic char in repeat here..😆

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amritat

I know that outside IF matters are not to be brought here, as per rules...
But when we become friends outside IF, and hear that XYZ member is nice on IF, but bashes PQR character like anything elsewhere making vile comments and other things, then it actually hampers the image, that we hold in our minds about that member...I was really shocked to hear of someone, I actually liked a lot. Afterall, it's not easy to maintain dual behaviour...so our behaviour changes when we hear of such things.

Anyway, let's not go into such controversial discussions...Dont want to create any controversy on the very first day...😆

The real debates will begin with Draupadi's Swamvar, I guess...😆

When Star Plus' Mahabharat had started, most of us were novices...atleast I was.
So, I fought sometimes with craziness...😆, sometimes with fanaticism 😆, and sometimes with frustration, when I saw members here bashing my favourite outside IF...But I hope after so much of debating, most of our misconceptions are over...I hope, by now, most of us know, what is an interpolation, and what is there in the epic.

So, though I know new fans will be storming in, and we would have to start all over again by showing them citations as well 😆, but I hope the old members wont start those age-old debates here...That will certainly help. 😊

well same thing applied for other sides too but as I said I wont take outside discussion in I-f hence I will remain truthful to this rule

and let see as I said future only tell what is going to happen so not assuming that on first day. hence hope for the best
amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

And I also hope that THIS TIME, we would debate peacefully, with a clean slate, keeping aside our preconceived notions, and hatred for each other, as well as other characters...

Above lines, I liked them. Hope nobody compares it with Mahabharata because its not Mahabharata. It's all new series. I liked first episode.

Hi Dev,

See, comparisons with Mahabharat will be there.
Reason?
Karna is one character, who, despite, being in limited scenes, was connected with everyone at somepoint. It is impossible to show Karna without Kunti, Pandavas, and as a result(unfortunately) Draupadi...Even Lord Krishna will be there as the most important character. And then Duryodhan.

So, that makes it Mahabharat part 2.

So, even if it is a repitition of Mahabharat, I hope that the same old pathetic environment of fan wars dont repeat here as well...I will stay nice, only as long as my favourite isnt attacked illogically...Same is true for everyone here, because we all are sensitive about our favourite characters...
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiii amrita!!!! Remember me? 🤣

Okay so we r all back in action! Actually me too enjoyed the episode! I can watch anything like,,, ANYTHING for this gorgeous Kunti!!! Shes so pretty!!! I stared at her the whole time! Also Vishesh... i mean young Karna was so cool 😉 This kiddo wont let me hate karn!!!! :P

Also my sweetheart Pritha i m loving her more... 😆
amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Patrarekha

well same thing applied for other sides too but as I said I wont take outside discussion in I-f hence I will remain truthful to this rule

and let see as I said future only tell what is going to happen so not assuming that on first day. hence hope for the best

Yes, I hope for the best.
Regina_Lupa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Well "wars" will be there (in future).. but since we have said and done it in past.. lets (the "old" members) be "grown up" and take things lite and sporty!! ðŸ˜ƒ
amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptainSpark

Hiii amrita!!!! Remember me? 🤣

Okay so we r all back in action! Actually me too enjoyed the episode! I can watch anything like,,, ANYTHING for this gorgeous Kunti!!! Shes so pretty!!! I stared at her the whole time! Also Vishesh... i mean young Karna was so cool 😉 This kiddo wont let me hate karn!!!! :P

Also my sweetheart Pritha i m loving her more... 😆

Yes, dear...I do...🤣

Yes, Kunti is so pretty...In fact I liked Priyamvada too, but seems like I am the only one in the forum...😭

And yes, young Karna is cool...But I didnt know skating was invented in 3000BC...😆