29th June- Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 1

Ahil tells Shaad that coz of Sanam he din tell anything to Shaad. He says he couldnt tell anything to Shaad coz seeing him troubled, Sanam would be troubled so he kept quiet. Ahil says its said one can hide ones burning hand but how to hide love in front of ones love. Ahil tells Shaad that when truth is out, just one thing more to say. Ahil tells Shaad he is grateful to Shaad for keeping Sanam safe. Shaad says one more truth, i have seen your madness for your Sanam but i love my Jannat just as much. But between us, only one love can win. Ahil says love is not a game of win-defeat. Its a game where one wins by losing too. Shaad says love is about losing oneself. I love Jannat with all my heart, wanna see her happy and her happiness is with you. When we write the name of someone on our heart, the heart beats for it the entire lifetime. Your Sanam is yours. Once she is better, i will tell her all. Ahil says no way. If Sanam could hear all this, i did have told her before. Shaad says nothing will happen to her, i promise you. Shaad says for reuniting Sanam-Ahil, i will do all. Ahil holds his hand and says Ahil hasnt taken anyones favour but i am forever grateful to you.

Razia tells Shashi Kapoor how Tanveer stole all from her including her property, her hubby and she swore never to return to the mansion but her situation compelled her to come back to the house only to be humiliated by Tanveer. Razia says fire melts metal but i turned to Sir Juda. Razia says this journey was too long. First i was humiliated by Tanveer. Then Sunehri came in my life. Used her to trap Ahil. Was about to succeed when Sanam returned and both sisters ruined all. Flashback shown of Razia getting electrocuted.

Part 2

Saif asks Razia how she survived the accident. Flashback shown how she was pronounced dead in morgue but managed to escape alive. Razia says till we fulfill our aim in life, our soul doesnt leave our body. My life became miserable. Knew if i returned to Tanveer she did kill me. My life was a burden on me. Suddenly i saw light at the end of tunnel. Overheard about Sir Juda and a consignment of drugs to be smuggled to Sir Juda. Tanveer offers to do the work. Flashback shown of how she killed Sir Juda and took his place. Since that day, got a new place in Dubai. A person becomes stronger with strong supporters. I sought you out after becoming Sir Juda and turned you to Shashi Kapoor. I have seen lots of tears in my life and din want any black shadow on my life. Wanted to go back to the dark alleys and declare Razia is back. Wanted to meet Tanveer but by then she was dead. Shashi Kapoor is shocked. Razia says life is so complex. Had Zoya not snatched Asad from Tanveer nor Tanveer would have snatched Zoya from Sanam and Sanam wouldnt have snatched Tanveer from you. Now its your turn. She hugs Shashi Kapoor and tells her that she has to snatch everything from Sanam-Ahil that Tanveer couldnt. Saif watches in shock. Razia says its Allahs wish that you destroy Sanam-Ahil.

Part 3

Sanam-2 looks at a photo of Tanveer and says so Tanveers daughter is here to avenge her moms death and Razia is back to snatch the property. Latif is scared of Razia and so is Gazala. They worry about what will happen now that Razia-Shashi Kapoor are on one side. Sanam-2 says even the entire world cant destroy Ahil. Gazala asks Sanam-2 since when she cares for Ahil. Sanam-2 says dont love Ahil just his life. Without Nawab whats use of Begum. Gazala-Latif suggest ways to handle Razia-Shashi Kapoor. Sanam-2 says in our community no one is together forever. No one should be friends with snakes but none should be enemy too. In a game of chess, one must be ready with all the pawns. Who knows what will work.

Sanam wakes up hearing the ring of telephone. She wonders where is everyone. She receives the phone. Someone sings 'Jack and Jill'.  Sanam asks who is this. The person says if anything happens to Jack, Jill will die on her own. Sanam asks him who is this. The guy says you will find out soon. Am coming to meet you today and in return will take someones life. Someone will die in that house. Sanam is shocked.

Precap -- Shashi Kapoor , Razia, Saif look at pictures of Ahil- Sanam- Shaad. Someone comes for cleaning to the mansion and the guy suddenly aims the gun at Ahil-Shaad. Bullet is fired just as Shashi Kapoor throws a knife at one of the photo.

Edited by Armu4eva - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks for the Written Update