Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
@Janudi :

Wow Di!! The latest ones are so powerfully expressive!
http://img5.picload.org/image/iigdgaa/h3.gif
^^I like this one the most!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Radhikerani

@Janudi :

Wow Di!! The latest ones are so powerfully expressive!
http://img5.picload.org/image/iigdgaa/h3.gif
^^I like this one the most!

Thanks a bunch, Proteeti! ðŸ¤— As usual, I can never choose which one to post in my shop because we all like different ones. I like the first, Swati likes the second and you like the third. ðŸ¤£
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Thanks a bunch, Proteeti! ðŸ¤— As usual, I can never choose which one to post in my shop because we all like different ones. I like the first, Swati likes the second and you like the third. ðŸ¤£

Di, you should post all three of them.. because they are brilliant... ðŸ˜³
i don't know if pp really clicks on external links (more shades.. ) so it's better that you share all 3 sigs..
Edited by itsokaysammy - 8 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsokaysammy

Di, you should post all three of them.. because they are brilliant... ðŸ˜³

i don't know if pp really clicks on external links (more shades.. ) so it's better that you share all 3 sigs..

I would, but that would make the page more heavy, lol. Well, let's see!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
One more creation from Sita Haran. This is one of my favorite parallels to do.

http://img3.picload.org/image/iiglplp/t.gif
Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 8 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail
wow! this new gif set is superb di..
i loved it.. this color combination of blue, yellow and black n white is just too good...
the text you used is perfect.. very deep and emotional..

what is wrong with Jaya TV pp.. they could have this copyright in corner.. :\
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsokaysammy

wow! this new gif set is superb di..

i loved it.. this color combination of blue, yellow and black n white is just too good...
the text you used is perfect.. very deep and emotional..

what is wrong with Jaya TV pp.. they could have this copyright in corner.. :\

Thanks Swati! This scene always makes me feel so emotional. I can't imagine how Sitaji must have felt at that moment. How scared and desperate she must have been to give some kind of sign to Ramji about where she was and who kidnapped her. ðŸ˜­ Ramji's reaction to seeing Sitaji's jewels was one of both relief and devastation. At last he found some sign of her! He must have wandered the jungles for a few months at least before coming to Kishkindha! And yet, the jewels merely reinforced to him that his wife was in the clutches of a dangerous demon. I really truly cannot imagine how they both felt during those moments!

And OMG, I hate Jaya Tv's copyright position. ðŸ¤¢ Why the heck did they put it in the middle of the video? Not only for siggiemaking, it also ruins the viewing process for people. I don't like watching videos where the copyright covers the faces of the characters. I was so happy Jaya Tv was uploading HQ videos. They're perfect for making avis and sigs, but the copyright ruins the experience.
Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 8 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Oops, wrong post. ðŸ˜³ Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 8 years ago
DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..RamKiJanaki..

Thanks Swati! This scene always makes me feel so emotional. I can't imagine how Sitaji must have felt at that moment. How scared and desperate she must have been to give some kind of sign to Ramji about where she was and who kidnapped her. ðŸ˜­ Ramji's reaction to seeing Sitaji's jewels was one of both relief and devastation. At last he found some sign of her! He must have wandered the jungles for a few months at least before coming to Kishkindha! And yet, the jewels merely reinforced to him that his wife was in the clutches of a dangerous demon. I really truly cannot imagine how they both felt during those moments!

yes, while watching AS Ramayana or reading Tulsi ji's Ram charit manas.. this aranya kand chapter really makes me very sad..@bold.. since Ravan took her with pushpak viman.. Ram ji really would have walked for months to reach Rishiyamook hill..that too after getting some info from Shabri..
how difficult it would have been for him to look for sita ji when he got only one clue from Jatayu..
and even after he met Sugriv.. he waited for whole monsoon season to get over..
sometimes i really think about it and feel the pain of maiyya and Ram ji.. and Di, sometimes even Lakshmi Narayan also used to cry while seeing their other halves suffering in pain like that...

And OMG, I hate Jaya Tv's copyright position. ðŸ¤¢ Why the heck did they put it in the middle of the video? Not only for siggiemaking, it also ruins the viewing process for people. I don't like watching videos where the copyright covers the faces of the characters. I was so happy Jaya Tv was uploading HQ videos. They're perfect for making avis and sigs, but the copyright ruins the experience.

yeah! it bothers a lot when people put their copyright or watermark in center of the video or sliding here and there...
in your gif set it looks like if it was made by jaya tv.. LOLz...

DamRyeong thumbnail
some quick icon set from my side.. :)
i thought i should also make some contribution.. LOL..