1. No bashing of anyone's creations. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
2. Please do not post pictures in this gallery, only creations.
3. Please only post creations related to a mythological show, movie, or documentary. Creations of God paintings and temple deities are also welcome. In addition may post offscreen creations of individual actors who have been in at least one mythological show/movie before.
4. Do not cut parts of others' creations and claim them as your own. None of that will be accepted, and the offender will get an instant rise in Warning Level. Do not take creations from IF and post them on facebook, tumblr, or other social networking sites without the explicit permission of the creator.
5. This is not required, but it would be appreciated if you specify the show your creation is from.
6. Simple comments are allowed (such as praising one's creation or giving suggestions) but no long conversations or chatting please.
7. Have fun, and do make this thread very successful!
Congratulations for the new gallery everyone! Pro, your Radhe Krishna edits are all loveliness. Keep posting more!
Here's a little something from me to celebrate the new gallery. Protective hubby Ram to make our day with his gallant and fierce loyalty towards Sitaji! Seriously though, I just love these two moments so much! Ram's dialogue in the first GIF demonstrates just how much Sita meant to him, and his expression in the second one is as if he's daring the demons to come any closer and lay a hand on his precious wife. If only Ramji was around when Ravan came to the ashram. He could never have kidnapped Sita!
Here is another edit I made from Ramayan. I tried a simpler style to see how it would look, but I feel there is too much bokeh in it and it gives the creation a cheerful feel that is not quite appropriate with the theme. -_-