\|/ Mythological Masti Creation Gallery #8 \|/

Posted: 8 years ago
W e l c o m e to the 8th Creation Gallery of our Mythological Masti Forum!

Click me to travel to the previous CGs!

Here are some guidelines to keep in mind
1. No bashing of anyone's creations. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
2. Please do not post pictures in this gallery, only creations.
3. Please only post creations related to a mythological show, movie, or documentary. Creations of God paintings and temple deities are also welcome. In addition may post offscreen creations of individual actors who have been in at least one mythological show/movie before.
4. Do not cut parts of others' creations and claim them as your own. None of that will be accepted, and the offender will get an instant rise in Warning Level. Do not take creations from IF and post them on facebook, tumblr, or other social networking sites without the explicit permission of the creator.
5. This is not required, but it would be appreciated if you specify the show your creation is from.
6. Simple comments are allowed (such as praising one's creation or giving suggestions) but no long conversations or chatting please.
7. Have fun, and do make this thread very successful!

Edited by ..RamKiJanaki.. - 8 years ago
-edit-

I had made these a few days ago, and I think this is the best way on my part to start off with our new  haven!

Congratulations people!!

https://i.imgur.com/0skHt3d.png

Another version:

https://i.imgur.com/3677AVs.png

How are they?
Edited by Radhikerani - 8 years ago
Congratulations for the new gallery everyone! Pro, your Radhe Krishna edits are all loveliness. 👏 Keep posting more!

Here's a little something from me to celebrate the new gallery. Protective hubby Ram to make our day with his gallant and fierce loyalty towards Sitaji! Seriously though, I just love these two moments so much! Ram's dialogue in the first GIF demonstrates just how much Sita meant to him, and his expression in the second one is as if he's daring the demons to come any closer and lay a hand on his precious wife.  If only Ramji was around when Ravan came to the ashram. He could never have kidnapped Sita!

Stacked
https://i.imgur.com/sFObMc9.gif
congos guys...
thank u lalitha di for making this thread.. and Di your gifs are killer.. esp second one.. <3
@Pro, beautiful sigs dear.. super cute.. i loved the colored one most.. :D :D
Thank you so much for liking them Janudi and Swatidi!

@Janudi:

The avis are so beautiflu!! Love their coloring!!
Originally posted by itsokaysammy

congos guys...
thank u lalitha di for making this thread.. and Di your gifs are killer.. esp second one.. <3

Thank you so much Swati! Really sweet of you. 🤗

Originally posted by Radhikerani

Thank you so much for liking them Janudi and Swatidi!

@Janudi:

The avis are so beautiflu!! Love their coloring!!

Thanks a bunch, Pro! Still waiting to see more ASR creations from you. 😛
Here is another edit I made from Ramayan. I tried a simpler style to see how it would look, but I feel there is too much bokeh in it and it gives the creation a cheerful feel that is not quite appropriate with the theme. -_-

^ this is simply amazing.. i just loved the color and font style of text.. and you are right.. this bokeh effect made this sig look more beautiful...
@Janudi:

Wow! Those are brilliant! The 2nd one perfectly brings out the emotion you've portrayed in these two!
Now, there's a lot to share, so weslide down without much ado!

How are these?