ic_2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome story and update.
Please make it little frequent .
Kiruthikaaaru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hii I had read the 3 parts it's too Gud now they talk about RAM and Priya awesome please continue as soon as possible u can
CandaceRK thumbnail

its gonna go a bit intense...so here you are

You are my destiny part 4

"have breakfast with us Ram" Steve told him. Ram smiled with a yes. The table was silent as the maids served the breakfast. Ram looked now and then at Priya who was trying to concentrate only on her food. Shreya gave him a smile now and then and Steve was in his own world talking about some business. As they finished the breakfast Ram bid everyone goodbye and took a leave as Priya followed behind him. "Ram can you hold on a second?" she called. He turned and smiled at her "yes" "Ram, I know that this is all a too sudden and you know that there was nothing I could do. You know papa said that I had to marry you else your dad wouldn't be happy with us" she said "I understand, as you said that is the plight of us" he said. "shall we go for a walk?" she asked. he started walking as she hurried beside him. "you're a good man Ram, but I have to say, I am not interested in this marriage, It doesn't mean that your not enough for me, but I am not sure whether I can love you" she said "I can see that, I am not particularly ready too for this, yes it is a too sudden, but I am really glad its you than your sister" he said and turned to face her. she looked taken aback. He held her shoulders. she jerked a bit "Priya, I spent the whole day with you yesterday, I just meant I really felt comfortable yesterday than with your sister. That's what I meant.. We were comfortable with each other. And we could be friends. we cant do anything by fuzzing over our fate. We have to let it into the hand of God. That's what I told myself when your dad made me meet Shreya. I didn't know whether I could love her. but I promised me I would do my best and try cause we children have to make our parents happy. And as for our parents marriage is like a contract between companies not between hearts. So I am giving you this piece of advice, don't think your fates for this, try your best to turn the fate the way you like. Just because we both are forced into this doesn't mean we don't have future. we can try. Lets start being friends. even I don't know whether this is going to work but still I am ready to try" he said. "I don't know what to say" she said slowly. He smiled "don't strain yourself over this Priya, just enjoy your Brazil trip for now, forget we have to get married and just come for the trip officially. I hope things will go on well" he said. she smiled "thanks for being supportive Ram" she said "they can just force us to marry after that its our choice to live the way we want it" he said. she gave a nod "so I can keep this off mind?" she asked. "yes you can," he said "my lady" he added after a second and laughed as she joined him in the laughter. She walked him to his car and waved him goodbye.

Ram's sole pressed over the accelerator, the car raced on the road in violent speed.  He was happy. More than happy. He didn't want anything more in his life. one day and his life was back to the perfect life it had been. He was sure he could make Priya fall in love with him. he knew it. they were meant to be together and this was supposed to happen. He knew Priya was uncomfortable but he was sure he would make her comfortable soon. Encouraging himself he raced the car to his room. The thought of speaking to Dr.George vanished from his mind as his mind filled with Priya.

As he walked passed the corridor every pair of eyes turned to look at him. boys, girls, the young and the old, he managed to steal everyone's eyes with his looks. He was tall, fair, with a slightly brown hair that was long but neatly combed up. His yellow shirt that fit his muscle perfectly was tucked into the black pants that fitted his thin but muscled legs. His shoes glistened. He carried his white coat and bag gracefully in one arm and this other hand stuffed in his pockets. He walked casually as though he was used to people staring at him always. He could hear whispers "who is he?" "he is so handsome" "he looks young is he a student?" from all directions. Ignoring all the whispers and eyes he walked into the room that read DIRECTOR.

"Hello Dr.Leo, we are so glad to have you here" the Director lent his hand and Leo took it briskly and gave a firm shake. "we are so glad you agreed to take classes for our interns" he said "its my pleasure, teaching wasn't my line, and I am not here to teach either, I will guide them for sure,  I like motivating the young blood" Leo said "you're a young man" the director told him . Leo smiled "I am, but not as young the ones out there. they are almost five years younger than me, which makes me  older, atleast older than them" he smiled. His smile was crooked as his lips curved to one side exposing his sparkling teeth and his adorable dimple. "well well, couldn't you come everyday?" the director asked "Professor I came here because you asked me too and as I said teaching isn't my line. I want to be with my patients. I chose this line of medicine to know and read peoples mind and freee them off the ropes they have been tied up within. And I could make it only on Saturday's here. But I promise you that I will teach the students all I know regarding how to make patients open up their minds. That's all I can do here as  Psychiatrist. I think once a week would be fine" he said. director gave a nod "as you say, I have never seen a brilliant student like you, you could have chosen any line but you wanted to read minds and help people with mental issuses, I trust you Leo. Just help the interns in your department" he said "you can trust me" Leo said as he left.

Leo's phone buzzed. His phone was always under a vibrate mode as he felt it would interrupt when he was with the patients. The noise might make his patients scared he believed. he answered through his Bluetooth. "Dr.Leo" he said "Hey Mickey man, this is Priya, how are you doing?" a enthusiastic voice called  "Priya" he shouted as he gained the attention of many more people. Gently apologizing to them he found a safe spot "My hell Priya, how are you doing and see when your calling its nearly been three months" he said "sorry mickey, I was busy you know anyway I have some awesome news for you" she said "well what could be more awesome than your call today, spit it out" he said "well, I am coming to brazil like for 2 to 3 months and as far as I checked I don't think I would be very far away from your home and clinic" she said. "Priya, that's a great news, just tell me when your coming so I could receive you" he said "ah, I will meet you myself okay, ia m on some business work with a friend so he will be with me. I will contact you soon for a catch up" she said "that's great, contact me as soon as you arrive" he said "probably next week" she said "that's too fast, I will make myself free then" he said  "Okay, I will meet you there the mickey, stay safe till then" she said  "as though you care about me, you stay safe little girl" saying he disconnected. He was happy.  He didn't have many friends. Priya was his only friend in schooling when he was in Bangalore and after he came to Brazil with his father he nearly lived alone after that and never talked much to anyone. "finally, think I have to take a short break from work" saying he walked away gracefully.

A week passed. Ram was in his room packing his stuffs, folding each set of his clothes and neatly arranging them in his case. He made sure he didn't leave anything behind. Today he was leaving back to brazil. No. they were leaving to Brazil. His phone rang. He looked at the name and grinned "yes Priya, I am going to leave now" he said "I will reach the port in fifteen minutes exact" Priya told him "Okay" saying he disconnected the call. they had bid their adieu to Steve yesterday night and decided to meet at the airport right away. One week changed their relationship a bit. Priya took him to more places and they had grown a little close. So he felt Ram could see she was starting to trust him a little. He maintained his limits, he didn't want it to be evident that he liked her really. His head suddenly felt heavy. The same pain. He reached for his phone immediately remembering he forgot to call Dr.George the other day. His vision blurred as he searched through the contacts. He tumbled to the floor as he lost his conscious.

Priya tried calling Ram several times and got a no response. As she tired again she got Kim's call "Kim, wheres Ram, he didn't come to tha airport yet, we are going to get the final call" she said "Mam, there is something weird. I came to call sir and his room is locked and hes not answering it" he said a little frightened "what? Are you sure he didn't leav the room?" she asked "yes mam, I am sure" he said "I am coming there, get the other key from the manager. I am coming now" saying she hurried from the airport.

Realizing her car left she took a cab to reach his room. she knew him for a week enough to get worried about him. but a part of her worried more about him, she was scared about what would have happened to him. the first time she felt herself panicking for someone other than her family. Now there was no time to analyse her feeling all she wanted to know was what had happened to him. she remembered about his headache the other day. "Couldn't it be because of that" she thought and closed her eyes to murmur a small prayer.

Kim gave her the keys as she rushed to the hotel. Not bothering about the lift she took the stairs to reach his room. she could here some noise from inside like someone singing. her hands were shaking but she managed to inset the key in its right place. Kim was right behind her as she opened the door.

The sight in front of them shocked them. ram was on top of the bed, a towel tied around his waist. he was singing and dancing. The room was a big mess with clothes here and there. Priya looked at Kim to see that he was looking at her too with wide eyes.  "sir, you missed a flight" Kim said slowly. Ram wasnt aware of their presence and  dancing. "Ram, do you see us, what the hell is this" Priya shouted. He stopped singing and looked at them. getting down from the bed he walked to them. taking a jacket lying on the floor he put it over his bare body and looked at them.  "who are you both, and whos that Ram?" he asked.  "Ram, are you okay" Priya asked. Ram turned back to see who was behind him "now lady there is no one behind me and so who are you calling as Ram" she asked  "you are Ram" she said "your mistaken I am not that stupid Ram your talking about I am Chen" he said slowly " and how can you barge into my personal space like that" he shouted . it startled Priya. She was sure something was terribly wrong there.  "Ram did you hit your head anywhere, come lets go to the doctor" he grabbed his arm  "move" he pulled away "out both of you, I hate doctors, I have come after a long time, let me be in peace." Saying he grabbed a pant and left to the bathroom. "kim, whats wrong with him" she turned to him.  "I don't know mam, sir is acting like he is someone else, should I call the ambulance?" he asked "no no, if people get to know about this it would bring him down, don't do, we hav to force and get him to a private doctor" she said. kim gave a nod. The bathroom door opened and Ram stood there with a cargo pant, a leather jacket above his black vest. "ridiculous" he said as he made his way past them "are you going out with that?" Priya asked gritting her teeth "whats wrong, I am a fashionist you old girl" he said staring at her "by the way you are pretty" he added "take that stupid jacket off and wear your formals and follow me" she said "I am sorry, I don't take orders from you" he snarled "you do, you punk, now take your jacket off" she said "well if you want to have me so badly, I will" he smiled "you rotten head, I don't know why youre acting this way, once your head is clear you're a dead meat" she said "move, I am going to the club now, it's a while I have been with girls" he said. he held his jacket and pulled him back "are you going to listen to me" she asked "no, not now, and never ever"  he said made a roar. "then fine,  have it your way" saying she grabbed the wooden vase and gave a blow on his head. "you.. woman" saying Ram fainted.

" Mam" Kim muttered  "stop kim, that's the only way we could stop him. carry him lets get his wound treated first" she said.

They reached the hospital. Priya told Kim to not tell the doctors about Ram's early behaviour. Something said her he would be alright when he woke up. If he was abnormal even then, she decided to tell the doctors over there.

Ram opened his eyes. his head hurt. Not the familiar ache he had this was pain. "don't worry that was not a very big wound"he scould hear Priya say. "Probably I acquired from when I passed out" he thought. he opened his eyes to see Priya. They were alone in a room and Ram realized it was the hospital. "Ram" she called slowly "yeah" he managed to sit as she helped him out "I am sorry I Passed out after your call. it was just a headache" he said "you didn't wake up after that?" she asked. "no" he said and rubbed his head and then he looked at her. his eyes were terrified  "did something happen to me after I passed out" he asked "I know it must be weird but you were claiming yourself to be someone called Chen, and acting stupid and we missed the flight" she said "Probably your stressed out Ram, its nothing to worry about" she added. Ram shook his head as tears welled his eyes "no, I am not, I became a monster again" he said  "what?" she asked  "I suffered from dissociative identity disorder five years ago, its resurfacing back. the headache explains it" he said as tears found their way down his cheeks. She sat beside him  "I don't get" she said seeing him cry she felt her heart nailed. "common people say it as multiple personality disorder" he muttered through his tears "I am a monster Priya, your  not fit to marry me, reject me" he cried and looked at her "shh,, shhh,, its nothing" he hugged him "shh.. shh..its okay"

yeah so there is indeed a mental disease like that.  but i am gonna add some fcition to it too.. so pls bear ")

thank you

comments most needed

$|-|ifr@

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
aila...what a twist yaar.. ram is suffering from this disorder disease. omg...aisa mat Karo. let RaYa be happy na. ram KO jaldi se thik karo. pl continue

yahoo...me firstEdited by iluvusakshi - 8 years ago
Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please don't do this. 
Let raya be happy. 
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ram is on top of world as for time being Priya didn't reject the marriage proposal but has lay off her mind from the topic. Another entry of a imp character of Dr.Leo in the story and seems he will be helpful for Ram illness of multiple personality disorder. Priya came to know about this and surely she will help him to able to overcome from this illness.
Kiruthikaaaru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow so awesome the 4 rth part very different situation and RAM suffering from split personality pls continue soon.
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
 Part 3
loved the small small moments if RaYa they we ad awesome as they are... RaYa us so happy with each other they even liked each other... so something is reaaly bad with Ram hope he ding gave any illness praying for his to be best... 360 turn in story niw it's all turn abt RaYa no Ram Shreya awesome either they weren't matching anyway loved this one too good awesome RaYa us in same boat now hope the marriage happens soon...