Rewatching Rang Badalti Odhani epi 13-pg 19

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hii
i am re-watching rbo
i will go epi by epi and post my like and dislike
anyone wants to see it then can share their views n discuss

ps : may will it do? or should i stop this topic?

Epi  1- Pg 1
Epi  2- Pg 3
Epi  3- Pg 6
Epi  4- Pg 7
Epi  5- Pg 11
Epi  6- Pg 13
Epi  7- Pg 15
Epi  8- Pg 16
Epi  9- Pg  17
Epi 10-Pg 17
Epi 11 -Pg 18
Epi 12 -Pg 18
Epi 13- Pg 19
Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
19:07  Rang Badalti Odhani - Episode 1 : The playful

liked 1st epi loved khanak's entry though her entry is copied from aish entry in film hum dil de chuke sanam but smile of yashu is her own, original and awesome.

liked shaan entry karan rocked but female lead look little elder than him.
Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 8 years ago
poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved 1st epi too..😃 KT had a big entry like in movie! Yashu never imitates anyone that too being a big fan of MD..She is such a natural actress..Love that abt her..And she impressed me in 1st epi itself as Khanak!  Edited by poo_j - 8 years ago
sudhareddy thumbnail
I loved Khanak introduction scene so much ❤️
Shantanu introduction is full filmy 😆
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree...khanak scene was pretty cute...she had her own flavour...and shaan...well...it was total filmy and am sorry I didn't find chemistry in that Natasha and shaan...rather...Duran and khanak had chemistry
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Marathi_Mulgi - Who am I to stop any discussion. 😳  Ofcourse you can make this topic.
The only issue would be the lack of activity on our forum.  Many Odhanians have moved from IF to Facebook, then to Twitter, then on to Instagram etc. 
But seeing the discussion here has been encouraging. 😊
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Well this was my fab show once upon a time...and I have rewatched it again...well frankly I love it more now...this show had so much feel good factor and a cute romantic Romcon...I would say neither the mil was too evil nor the sil...the family bonding was so so unique and rare...u don't find it in any show nowadays...they really felt like a true family...the real jointfamily...notvlikectge shown in tv...love of brothers for each other...dil mil fil bil relation...Beautiful...I loved this show...it's actors were par excellence...the dialogs so simple and real...right from haribhai,dharam to gangubai  Dadi Natz and aggarwal...I wish we could have season 2 with same leads and same khandelwal family...what to say I have again fallen in love with this show...
jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx for this thread :)
as MAY said there will be lack of activity on this forum true but who cares right more ppl or less juz enjoy watching and discussing :)))

i love khanak's entry more and Yashashri had me in 1st epi itself her acting was so natural Karan was ok in intial episodes of RBO especially 1st epi but later very quickly he learned and improved in acting and so we LOVE Yasharan scenes so much their natural camaraderie in doing all types of scenes was so obvious 
specially romance wait they have only romance scenes right lolz ;)

jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

Well this was my fab show once upon a time...and I have rewatched it again...well frankly I love it more now...this show had so much feel good factor and a cute romantic Romcon...I would say neither the mil was too evil nor the sil...the family bonding was so so unique and rare...u don't find it in any show nowadays...they really felt like a true family...the real jointfamily...notvlikectge shown in tv...love of brothers for each other...dil mil fil bil relation...Beautiful...I loved this show...it's actors were par excellence...the dialogs so simple and real...right from haribhai,dharam to gangubai  Dadi Natz and aggarwal...I wish we could have season 2 with same leads and same khandelwal family...what to say I have again fallen in love with this show...

very TRUE 
but season 2 is as good as impossible bcoz star one channel is dropped but wud love to see these all actors again in one show 
specially want to see Yasharan to work again together in new show Insha ALLAH!!!
dreamyjennice thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaisyjazz

thanx for this thread :)

as MAY said there will be lack of activity on this forum true but who cares right more ppl or less juz enjoy watching and discussing :)))

i love khanak's entry more and Yashashri had me in 1st epi itself her acting was so natural Karan was ok in intial episodes of RBO especially 1st epi but later very quickly he learned and improved in acting and so we LOVE Yasharan scenes so much their natural camaraderie in doing all types of scenes was so obvious 
specially romance wait they have only romance scenes right lolz ;)

well agree where yashu is concerned...she was very good from the word go...but karan was pretty repetetive in begining...he had similar actions...that dazy look,that lip bite that smile...it looked same for khanak and natz...but I guess more scenes with yashu and he came out very good...I guess they complemented each other so well...that it looked so real and yashu being a more versatile actor rubbed on KT too...making him also come out with very good performances. 
Hmm kt mostly had a romantic character and dialogs...not much emotions...he got better and better with time and brilliant by the mid...yashu had a much complicated character and I just loved her.