Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KM03 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Dristi, Kavitha, Kala I am sorry I didnt do a shout out for you.
My brain is fried... I know thats no excuse but u know how much I love hearing from u all

Hope you feel better soon!  I admire you Nisha you are exceptionally brilliant and many of us are inspired by you and your symphony tale!  And all the talented ladies here who surprise us everyday with their wonderful skills.   Thank you so much Nisha!
Edited by kavitha03 - 8 years ago
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Good things bring good things...

so true...thats good u decided to go for a walk...what about an elderly lady in your neighbourhood whose daughter asked you to visit her if u get time??i remember something like that u told nisha...
ishruhi thumbnail
no not again this ending and all!!!
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 was at a cross roads this afternoon whether to end the story...too bummed abt things

Dont you please dare think that Nisha...I will have to take a flight to wherever in US of A you are and sit on a dharna...and I have work spilling over and splitting its seams to even think or plan  a trip now..πŸ˜•
We need our daily fix and you need to fix that fix πŸ˜Š ...am i making sense ???!  
DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT  PLEASSSE
Edited by VeeIyer - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

EnVee and Asma, TOTALLY SORRY for not shouting out ur names, my brain must be more fried than I thought... hope u two are doing OK

I just got done making cauliflower and peas baaji, and roti ka atta in my shiny smart cute sexy Kitchen Aid dough maker (Thanks to whoever invented it.😳 But miffed that I didnt buy it when I threw 100 person parties, 😑and made pooris for all by kneading dough by hand)

Anyway, rant over...

I am taking my 7 year old across the street, for shaved ice
Vani, ya II's love for chocolate comes from me I think, it was the VP's turn for breakfast today he specially brought muffins with huge chunks embedded on top two just for me  (No I am not kissing up, wish I was... it was just a caring gesture I think... coz I sit across from the treat cube on my floor, and because I am the first in line to organize every dumb/cool/boring work party)

Didnt go to the Y today... no mood so will walk, sugar myself up with a slushie and be back to write the next chapter

Good things bring good things...

No dont worry about shouting to me..I'm happy as long as I know YOU are a shout away!πŸ˜ƒ

So love your Kitchen Aid atta maker ..I wish all that ad about the table top roti maker - hope that comes out of the realm of fantasy into reality soon. I would personally send one to you! πŸ€—

DONT EVER STOP writing! Please...not till I move next door at least.!
ishruhi thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeeIyer

<font color="#0000ff">was at a cross roads this afternoon whether to end the story...too bummed abt things</font>

Dont you even dare think that Nisha...I will have to take a flight to wherever in US of A you are and sit on a dharna...and I have work spilling over and splitting its seams to even think or plan a trip now..
We need our daily fix and you need to fix that fix😊...am i making sense ???!
DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT

EXACTLY!!!!

now you quit smoking(which i said before...)

samaram cheyum samaram cheyum!maranam vareyum samaram cheyum!!!(usual malayali dharna slogan,saying will continue dharna till death!!)
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

EXACTLY!!!!

now you quit smoking(which i said before...)

samaram cheyum samaram cheyum!maranam vareyum samaram cheyum!!!(usual malayali dharna slogan,saying will continue dharna till death!!)

I feel like I'm at Trivanathapuram πŸ˜ƒ. How about a SOSY boat house retreat when our writer can make it??
blue5sky thumbnail
Ok guys have a great Saturday and You Nisha have nice Friday evening with your Bacchas and hubs.
Bye πŸ˜Š
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

no not again this ending and all!!!

Please don't even think of it in your bad dreams also Nisha. Whenever you feel low come and rant out here..Don't give update also..
Just talk talk whatever you want..
In our Dude style.
Don't Nisha
Don't
ishruhi thumbnail
asma i m a thiruvananthapuramkaari!!!