SW Symphony 33 #Venice Diaries :)) - Page 8

Posted: 8 years ago
Congrtas  on the new thread. 
Nice update. Can someone tell II that it's a wife's right to spend Hubby's money πŸ˜‰
much needed one sri!!!
this is what is called as fate...as we will b forced to look on a bad side,if we urge ouesekves around,we can see the bright side too...we all will have to pass thru something bad in our life someday and God knows we need support...so we reached here...with lot of shoulders surrounding us to bear our pain to pass an ease!!!
We weave a magic together
We journey life together
It may appear an example of serendipity or chance happening
I feel we are meant to be together...
Create a symphony...add to the variety of each others life...

Brilliantly said as always SV !! am dumbstruck at your way with words πŸ€—
Edited by VeeIyer - 8 years ago
Congratulations Nisha on the next thread!
Read your update - lovely like always!! 😳
and have not caught with the comments on this or the previous thread.

Swamped and crushed..Came up for some air!

No place better than here! Thank you for this paradise. And all the lovely people here who do so many wonderful things. 

More later! πŸ€—
Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
Originally posted by docs

Congrtas on the new thread.
Nice update. Can someone tell II that it's a wife's right to spend Hubby's moneyπŸ˜‰

she will tell that to her miniatures later safia!!! πŸ˜‰
[QUOTE=Missy-rc]Hi Nisha lovely update. I just have a small request.. Please make II more open and comfortable with the idea of her hubby spending his money on her. He knows perfectly well she's no gold digger and she knows he's not one to flaunt his money (unlike that Subbu!)
As a wife she is perfectly within her rights morally, ethically and in every way to use her hubbys money- I have been married for 12 years and choose to be a full time mum. In the beginning of our marriage I was in a professional job and my hubby was a full-time MBA student yet he never let me pay any bills for our rented flat and used to even buy my lunches! It never made me feel inferior to him as its something he wanted (and could afford) to do.
You've characterised II brilliantly but sometimes I feel she is too insecure about this aspect of her marriage (please don't take it as criticism!) Thank you for all the hard work you put into writing this story in the frequency that you do :)
[/Qoute]
Oops I didn't see this post before posting mine . true I so agree... What's wrong to use the Hubby's money isn't it their responsibility to take care of the wife n children. If the wife is earning its her money she can do whatever she wants to do with it. II has too many insecurities.  I understand that but shouldn't she trust her relationship a lil ?? And R&B why doesn't he do something about it ??? 
SR,happy journey!!!going with ur family???

asma!!!hi!!!Edited by ishruhi - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

SR,happy journey!!!going with ur family???

asma!!!hi!!!

SR never asked u how was the movie Entourage? 
Have a good vacay
EnVee and Asma, TOTALLY SORRY for not shouting out ur names, my brain must be more fried than I thought... hope u two are doing OK

I just got done making cauliflower and peas baaji, and roti ka atta in my shiny smart cute sexy Kitchen Aid dough maker (Thanks to whoever invented it.😳 But miffed that I didnt buy it when I threw 100 person parties, 😑and made pooris for all by kneading dough by hand)

Anyway, rant over...

I am taking my 7 year old across the street, for shaved ice
Vani, ya II's love for chocolate comes from me I think, it was the VP's turn for breakfast today he specially brought muffins with huge chunks embedded on top two just for me  (No I am not kissing up, wish I was... it was just a caring gesture I think... coz I sit across from the treat cube on my floor, and because I am the first in line to organize every dumb/cool/boring work party)

Didnt go to the Y today... no mood so will walk, sugar myself up with a slushie and be back to write the next chapter

Good things bring good things...
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by docs

I was at a cross roads this afternoon whether to end the story...too bummed abt things

But will definitely get her to loosen up