Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

oh no i didnt!!! Wowwo dazzle doctor.. πŸ‘β­οΈ so cute but IF ne tumhe abhi pehchana u toh were a dazzler all along !!!πŸ˜‰

Anu we missed you from couple of days.. But Harshey was full in moodπŸ˜‰. RnB was her target...Most of them are her side..
Only me, Swathi and Dristi are with Dude...
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Po! Nanna paattu ketten po! (acha gaana suna jao)... now I feel like waltzing and jiving and just emo dancing to the Jim Reeves, Elvis and Belafonte music!!

Kannukkul oru kanavu (dream in my eyes)...
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srinithyas

Such a amazing writer Nisha. RB and II has become a part of our daily life discussion. Can you please give us R&B POV as what II is to him. He is one side misses his bachelor life and on the other hand worries that appa might manipulate II. He is also feeling guilty for leaving her and looks he is confused about his feelings. II's pov is clear she cannot imagine a life without him but what about RB?

Hi 😊
Since I myself reached here a few threads late, so dunno if you r a newcomer here or just a silent one. Anyway, welcomeπŸ˜›
Hope you have a great time interacting here.
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
https://youtu.be/UFtgzNrd9rs

O Maa by Neha Kakkar..
(May be many of u hv listened it already.. )
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks @noufi -- kya dazzle tum log hona :-)
@putti - omg i would have so loooved to see some R&B bashingπŸ˜‰ and Hershey is back!!! awesome.. hai missed that kaunse page mein hai..i am a pendulum when it comes to all characters in Sosy except Ranjan πŸ˜†

@drishti - Ranjan gushing hoga na jab woh ayega.. i am curious if he wished R&B maybe when they return home there is something waiting for them..
aur RD abhi kya kar raha hai...mera eternal R&B hai woh.. looks matt bomar and attitute RD 😳
Also please dont talk about running to me ...did u not read how low i was feelign at folks doing things ..so today please please dont rub ur achievements in πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i am actually feeling too ordinary 🀣

lekin R&B bashing no bashing i like him more in europe than in india..
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 8 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome on board Srinithya :))
Panda - Please pm me all the songs you just mentioned.. 

Anu - WHERE WERE YOU?!?!?!?!?!? 

Shev di - Aap kidhar gayab ho gayi zoo date ke baad??? 
putti77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Thanks @noufi -- kya dazzle tum log hona :-)
@putti - omg i would have so loooved to see some R&B bashingπŸ˜‰ and Hershey is back!!! awesome.. hai missed that kaunse page mein hai..i am a pendulum when it comes to all characters in Sosy except Ranjan πŸ˜†

@drishti - Ranjan gushing hoga na jab woh ayega.. i am curious if he wished R&B maybe when they return home there is something waiting for them..
aur RD abhi kya kar raha hai...mera eternal R&B hai woh.. looks matt bomar and attitute RD 😳
Also please dont talk about running to me ...did u not read how low i was feelign at folks doing things ..so today please please dont rub ur achievements in πŸ˜† i am actually feeling too ordinary 🀣

lekin R&B bashing no bashing i like him more in europe than in india..

It started from 60 I think. But know where it ended..I have missed many pages from morning...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
putti me too in dude gang...i love ranjan rnb and the most is II...
putti77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

putti me too in dude gang...i love ranjan rnb and the most is II...

Hey thanks Nouf...
Our count is now 4...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
aaww ashu..i came on saturday afternoon post my afternoon siesta then nobody was there only vibu i think was there ..phir i just left my laptop and had chores..
bathathi hoon abhi :)πŸ˜†
we went to inside out/dinner with the 2 kids grandparents went to the temple ------the movie was awesome.
Then got home watched Grand Hotel and slept

then sunday morning got up and cooked and cleaned and then went to target store,went for a 1 hour walk.
then lunch , then dropped my son for a debate camp orientation , dropped inlaws to temple,dropped daughter to playdate.. and that was my date with my husband since we were giving company to each other πŸ˜† then picked the 3 back ...
then made upma ,then logged into work, then folded clothes, then watched grandhotel and slept to get up at 6:30 to drop the son to a camp πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

see i became II now keppaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@putti thanks will check the comments πŸ˜ƒ
and these days when i am around nobody is 😭