Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I knew it Ritu, will be pissed. I would be too if I was herπŸ˜•.

In corporate world you have to be mindful of thehierarchy.

You can never know a person till you marry them. So it normal for II to think that her she doesnt know her husband. Its applicable both in arranged and love marriage. And people change all the time. (This one is from the previous update).

Just read the update. I agree with you Shev Di. Even I would have pissed off if my direct reportee skip me informing her/his absence plan..II is wrong at her end. I can see when she comes back things will get tough for her..

It is not required to know each and every minute details about your spouse before marriage..But the unknown details should not be shocking after marriage..Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

Thanks Vani. I am taken by old charm πŸ˜Š

I love his voice. I listen to Harry Belafonte and Nat King Cole too. In fact, for me, music has no bounds. The only bind is the mood I am in that day. 😊

DITTO... DITTO...Autumn leaves by Nat King Cole is my favourite and Love me Tender by Elvis..what about Jim Reeves ???...now you have set me off πŸ˜Š
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

Anuuu missed u and shev a lot

aaw πŸ€—makes me feel so good to hear that ,46th page ke baad havent been able to touch the laptop at home ..

aaj i got up with this thing that folks are doing so much maitho kuch bhi nahi karthi 😭, doesnt help one of my friends is doing this marathon training, another ran  a half marathon with her 12 year old son😑log kya kya kar rahe hain!
mujhe lag raha hai me a frog in a well leading this life  drop pick kids,khana,sona,work hopefully a couple of trips and burning some dollars on that will do me good πŸ˜‰

chalo see you guys later..

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VeeIyer

DITTO... DITTO...Autumn leaves by Nat King Cole is my favourite and Love me Tender by Elvis..what about Jim Reeves ???...now you have set me off πŸ˜Š

Oh! Yes him too. Listening to "He'll have to go" even as I write this 😊
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ho anu is nowadays like a flicker of light...patha bhi nahi chal jatha ki kab aaya aur kab gaya!!!

MISS U ANUUU!!!!!

namru todays weather was quiet...
fathima for the past 2 days i was at kollam(my mom's place)!
it was really cute to babysit a 40days old baby(cousins daughter)...especially when she sleeps...myriads of emotions!!!(but these elders says u should not watch a baby sleeping,but i did)...

and i got a glimpse of a future dramaqueen!!how sweet is it when she smiles and pouts in sleep!!!!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I knew it Ritu, will be pissed. I would be too if I was herπŸ˜•.

In corporate world you have to be mindful of the hierarchy.

You can never know a person till you marry them. So it normal for II to think that her she doesnt know her husband. Its applicable both in arranged and love marriage. And people change all the time. (This one is from the previous update). 

bold - yup --
hubby all better?
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
did u notice my colour anu??now i m elder than you in IF!!!
ta dang!!!!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishruhi

ho anu is nowadays like a flicker of light...patha bhi nahi chal jatha ki kab aaya aur kab gaya!!!

MISS U ANUUU!!!!!

namru todays weather was quiet...
fathima for the past 2 days i was at kollam(my mom's place)!
it was really cute to babysit a 40days old baby(cousins daughter)...especially when she sleeps...myriads of emotions!!!(but these elders says u should not watch a baby sleeping,but i did)...

and i got a glimpse of a future dramaqueen!!how sweet is it when she smiles and pouts in sleep!!!!

MISS U ANUUU!!!!! hai mere qtipis :-)
na re weekend i cant come much .. when i come nobody is there .. if i told you my schedule u would think i was a taxi driver.. we were literally shutting the 4 kids in our house all around (2 grandparents)πŸ˜† i am honestly more relaxed now πŸ˜ƒ

aaw babysit a 40day old cute..
aajkal seriously after reading what women in this thread do i get a super complex ..
srinithyas thumbnail
Such a amazing writer Nisha. RB and II has become a part of our daily life discussion. Can you please give us R&B POV as what II is to him. He is one side misses his bachelor life and on the other hand worries that appa might manipulate II. He is also feeling guilty for leaving her and looks he is confused about his feelings. II's pov is clear she cannot imagine a life without him but what about RB?
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha is being too quiet these days no? Socho socho how to draw her out from her den!! 😊

I hope you are just busy and not still feeling blue Nisha. Lets worry about the worries another day. Smile!