SW Symphony 33 #Venice Diaries :)) - Page 75

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Choti good to see u again.  Missed u a lot...i was sleeping and woke up because of the update. .so will catch u in the morning
Hope u are studying well!! Take care love
Originally posted by ishruhi

gud nite everyone...cant read any posts now...just logged in to say hi...c u tomorrow afternoon...
but now i read puttis imagnn...that was cute yaar...hope dristi and ashu had a nice day...shilpa i m again asking u did u went to ur dentist???
miss u all...even one day away from sosy is making everything difficult...
hi putti namru SR dristi shev shilpa charlie anu jyo ashu vibhu sri hershey nitii preeti kala and nisha and hi to whoever i missed...and bye for a day...how that psycho is surviving????

Hi to u too sweetheart and everyone on this forum
Morning lovelies :))
Nisha ek aur kab milega?? 
Main soke wapas aaoon??? ROFL
ishruhi
ishruhi IF-Rockerz
Visit Streak : 3 Days
Originally posted by putti77

Nammu, SR, Shipa, Sri, Vaani, Sush, Envee, and modernfamily are missing...
Noufi she told network is very bad.. She will come tomorrow morning.. I know if network works she will not wait till tomorrowWink

From US Anu is missing..

you know me well putti!!!sach mein meri porthos!!!!i havent slept well but binging on comments after where i stopped bcoz here net is somewhat cooperative in early hrs...i missed to name vani,choti,envee ,my neele aasmaan and sush!big hi!!!
dristi mein bhi yaad kiya thujhe!!!
you will not read the comments properly...mandu lawyer(read that mandu as idiot)!
happy to hear that exam was easy for you two!!!
thanks for the congos...i can only say this-"ningalenne dazzler aaki"(you made me a dazzler)(there is a famous drama in malayalam named "ningalenne communist aaki".and this is a usage here)
as ydays ws a late nite update,today it will b at 8 na?no pblm nisha.u write whenever u feel to...hope you are back into our old nisha who is one of the most liveliest soul i have ever seen...smile smile smile...

any news from nivi diva???
and psycho,now u have to bring ur guardian before entering the class again...
ishruhi
ishruhi IF-Rockerz
shilpa hows your butter's fever???
she is going for school today??
when will ur doc b back??
i hate toothaches and ear aches...try to figure out something for ur cranky tooth asap...
ishruhi
ishruhi IF-Rockerz
jyo sidharth shukla is the hero in balika vadhu??and he acted that police officer who recently died?my northie roommate used to say about him?he acted in humpty sharma too,right??
Originally posted by ishruhi

shilpa hows your butter's fever???
she is going for school today??
when will ur doc b back??
i hate toothaches and ear aches...try to figure out something for ur cranky tooth asap...

Hi Dazler noufi,

No fever still persists, have to take her to the doctor at 11 and I just love/respect/admire that doctor too much. I think he is 80yrs old, has undergone bypass surgery 10-12yrs back...and until recently he used to charge 20rs as consultation fee. Now he just takes 50 bucks, that too after the patients urged him to take...and his clinic will be filled , he consults both in morning nd evening, he gives the best medicine...for both my kids he has been the best doctor...
Ms Noufi,
Dazzler bene ki bhaut bhaut Mubarak hoSmile
Edited by Hsp.canada - 6 years ago