SW Symphony 33 #Venice Diaries :)) - Page 76

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi

did u notice my colour anu??now i m elder than you in IF!!!
ta dang!!!!

oh no i didnt!!! Wowwo dazzle doctor.. πŸ‘β­οΈ so cute but IF ne tumhe abhi pehchana u toh were a dazzler all along !!!πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by EnVee

Oh! Yes him too. Listening to "He'll have to go" even as I write this 😊

You ladies!! I love 'are u lonesome tonight' and 'love me tender' by Elvis😳
Nat king Cole "When I fall in love".. the starting music is kinda nervy but later on it gets dreamy
Haven't listened to Jim Reeves though..
There's this App 'accuradio'.. I came upon it by accident. But they've got English songs of all genre! Give it a try if u girls r interested.

Nisha is being too quiet these days no? Socho socho how to draw her out from her den!! 😊

I hope you are just busy and not still feeling blue Nisha. Lets worry about the worries another day. Smile!

kya hua?
Don't know if SR stuck in traffic..
The traffic towards Silk Board was looking worst 😑. I wish she is working from today..
srinithyas!!!newcomer aa??
Hi!!!!
welcome bhi...

Nisha is being too quiet these days no? Socho socho how to draw her out from her den!! 😊

I hope you are just busy and not still feeling blue Nisha. Lets worry about the worries another day. Smile!

BABY PICS 😊😊...effect can be a teaser update...please Nisha ???

Ladies, some pics rightaway please πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

kya hua?

Anu! Nothing. I sometimes feel someone is quiet and that they are worrying about something. 😊 Like one periya psychic I am! πŸ˜†

Let me get home the will rain vani πŸ˜³
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

oh no i didnt!!! Wowwo dazzle doctor.. πŸ‘β­οΈ so cute but IF ne tumhe abhi pehchana u toh were a dazzler all along !!!πŸ˜‰

u are not giving a chance for IF to identify you as a rocking star(rockerz is red colour like nisha ashu vibhu )!!!!so giv a chance!!!
ANUπŸ€—
You r so missed!! I just got back from my jog (after a month long hibernation) and have to shower. Hope you r still here when I'm back. Bohut din ho Gaye RD gushing nahi hua☺️