Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: sush_rddt

yes appa was not completely against the marriage. Like now if we look at II's problem we know why he refused the dude.. i mean not that R&B will have an extra affair.. but if you look at it practically II's and R&B's problem is genuine..
no father would want their daughter to stay alone leaving the husband to go abroad...

They need work it together Sush. If II is married to Sri she should have been in US. Appa was not against that.. Do you think Appa would have asked Sri to come and settle down in India? Do you think Sri would have left his job for II and come and settled down in India? No right? That time II would have left India and settled down in US. It would have been not possible for her to get a job in US if Sri is not citizen. Until she get working visa she would have end up sitting in home. Atleast in France it is easy to get a work permit..

We cannot blame dude completely here. He owns the company there. Both are selfish in their own ways.. Yes dude is bit unemotional compare to II. They never discussed about future plans before getting married.. Both were impulsive and just wanted be together.. Now the reality bites..
SushSathisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

They need work it together Sush. If II is married to Sri she should have been in US. Appa was not against that.. Do you think Appa would have asked Sri to come and settle down in India? Do you think Sri would have left his job for II and come and settled down in India? No right? That time II would have left India and settled down in US. It would have been not possible for her to get a job in US if Sri is not citizen. Until she get working visa she would have end up sitting in home. Atleast in France it is easy to get a work permit..

We cannot blame dude completely here. He owns the company there. Both are selfish in their own ways.. Yes dude is bit unemotional compare to II. They never discussed about future plans before getting married.. Both were impulsive and just wanted be together.. Now the reality bites..

yes that's also there .. SRI I think appa accepted him because he dint have the past baggage hanging on him where as rkb has ... 
both really need to work it out together or else there is nothing which will help them move forward
putti77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sush_rddt

He is in the mode of denial and ignorant.. thats what R&B is!!
He understands but doesn't want to acknowledge the reality!
not only that! He thinks II will accept to come to paris leaving her everything behind just because he wants..
Even if she comes what will they do..
he will go to office, work for 12 hrs and at night will eat and have sex.. thats all he will do oh ya and read.. poor II she leaves everything behind for him and in the end just acts as a sex toy for himm.
thats not what marriage is all about..
dude needs to understand this but no he is only looking all the things in his favour as II said..

He is attracted to her.. But didn't marry her only for beauty and sex. She is intelligent, well educated, innocent and beautifull, these are the reason for him to fall and marry her.. How long you can hook someone with your beauty and sex? If he wanted only sex, would have never married her. He never asked her to sit in home. Infact he asked her start own firm if she is interested.. It is II who is hesitating to use his money and she is still insecure about their marriage.

I really proud and respect all non working women, they have sacrificed their careers for home and kids.. Most of our moms didn't work to take care of us. That is the reason we are all well educated and able to achieve something in life..

Both need to sit and realize what is important in life..
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: moonwearer

PRINCE CHARMING AND HIS CHATTERING BEAUTY

The shopping done in record time

Every excuse she cooked up shot down

His mind marinating the next prank

Lasya like rambling to the fan

Shaving  addition to her repertoire and multi tasking re defined

Her silence and his reverie

Drifting in a gondola soaking in the sights and smells

The concept room saucer eyes with the wonder of a six year old...

his feasted her and hands kept wandering to where he desired,

Chuckling at thought of serenading his II

A city she had not even dreamed of visiting

Her face broke into a smile and he bent to trap it

The symptoms and checkpoints indicate gondola a remote posibility

Really well written 
putti77 thumbnail

Thank you Jyothy.

Sri what is this new DP?
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
It is embroidery from one of the sarees i embroidered...i remembered it when i shared with a friend yesterday so thought of using my own creation as a DP:)
putti77 thumbnail

It is embroidery from one of the sarees i embroidered...i remembered it when i shared with a friend yesterday so thought of using my own creation as a DP:)

Very beautiful...
You are really multi talented and multi tasking...
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

life has a lot of interesting hobbies to pursue some out of interest some out of necessity...i have been wielding a camera since my first trek to the Himalayas (when i turned 13) i shoot pictures of the snakes we rescue...i have friends and cousins who scold me for it...i don't go looking for them...when they show up i remove them to safety...it was out of necessity...the campus is described as a botanical garden by people who visit...it gives me the opportunity to take pictures of butterflies birds moths and flowers...that has become a hobby i pursue...i definitely go on a bird watching trip every year...I know it can become a restlessness as people see it...i have to be away from people every 3 months or so at least for 3 or 4 days to refocus my thoughts...
if you are on FB you can take a look at my pictures...people tell me i should blog...i find it easier to share with the friends and kids in my life through FB:)
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
embrioderya??looks beautiful...
putti77 thumbnail

life has a lot of interesting hobbies to pursue some out of interest some out of necessity...i have been wielding a camera since my first trek to the Himalayas (when i turned 13) i shoot pictures of the snakes we rescue...i have friends and cousins who scold me for it...i don't go looking for them...when they show up i remove them to safety...it was out of necessity...the campus is described as a botanical garden by people who visit...it gives me the opportunity to take pictures of butterflies birds moths and flowers...that has become a hobby i pursue...i definitely go on a bird watching trip every year...I know it can become a restlessness as people see it...i have to be away from people every 3 months or so at least for 3 or 4 days to refocus my thoughts...
if you are on FB you can take a look at my pictures...people tell me i should blog...i find it easier to share with the friends and kids in my life through FB:)

Very interesting hobbies..
I am not in FB. Whenever required I will use my younger cousin's ID😊..
If your pics are public then please share your ID with me. I will take a look from his ID..