Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
For dude its either his way or the highway...but he has to understand that in marriage its not like that..he cant take his wife for granted and expect her to do all what he says...he has to think for both of them and not him alone and i think thats where he is at fault..for them to stay togther and work out this relationship..they have to find a middle path and most importantly talk it out..dude cant ignore it...all this while everything has happened his way and hes become confident that itll continue that way but he really needs a reality check
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Poor ii she is trying get everything and suffering when she does not get it.  I really want ii to shift to Paris 
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

Oh! You and I have the same ideas for angel investment in automobile 😃 Harshita

See!! We even have a business proposal ready... Bas. ranjan ki automobile expertise chahiye... R&B ki financial viability crunching.. N II ka operational management... Tan could help too... But I would absolutely love if Sam takes up some responsibility in excelsior n outshines all her academically excelling siblings!! Am all for woman empowerment!😆
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

Poor ii she is trying get everything and suffering when she does not get it.  I really want ii to shift to Paris 

Shifting to Paris will solve R&B's problem??? N she ups n leaves India even with all that loan on her head? Finding job in Paris is not going to be a cakewalk.. Specially in IT... She will need visa I suppose.. N people on visa dont have it easy to find jobs... Policies are pretty strict in Europe.
But anyway, her moving to paris is not going to be what R&B thinks... It'll be like MM all over again... Bas dude will go to work here n would want to be at work from 8 till 11 in the night... N then want sex n sleep... What is II there for then? Just to provide sex to dude?? Or on fridays when he takes off since he has worked enough in the week, so II should leave everything n be at his beck n call, entertain him n she should be happy doing that?? You uproot that girl from a place she has known all her life, n yet you hope n want that nothing changes from your single days in your life!
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If I remember Appa was not completely against this marriage. Amma and Appa thought about the couple when they stood together in Sam's function..

It is only after Appa came to know about Ranjan's kaand and Dude's previous relationships, he was bit hesitant for this marriage. If Appa wanted he could have stopped this marriage.. II would have not run n married Dude against parents wishes but she would have rejected other proposals. So Appa has to agree for this marriage..
KM03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Shifting to Paris will solve R&B's problem??? N she ups n leaves India even with all that loan on her head? Finding job in Paris is not going to be a cakewalk.. Specially in IT... She will need visa I suppose.. N people on visa dont have it easy to find jobs... Policies are pretty strict in Europe.
But anyway, her moving to paris is not going to be what R&B thinks... It'll be like MM all over again... Bas dude will go to work here n would want to be at work from 8 till 11 in the night... N then want sex n sleep... What is II there for then? Just to provide sex to dude?? Or on fridays when he takes off since he has worked enough in the week, so II should leave everything n be at his beck n call, entertain him n she should be happy doing that?? You uproot that girl from a place she has known all her life, n yet you hope n want that nothing changes from your single days in your life!

Well said👏👏
Edited by kavitha03 - 8 years ago
SushSathisha thumbnail
amazing description nisha di!!!
Aiyoo pavam for ishu!!!
can't believe R&B though is understanding her chose to ignore the fact!!!

SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

If I remember Appa was not completely against this marriage. Amma and Appa thought about the couple when they stood together in Sam's function..

It is only after Appa came to know about Ranjan's kaand and Dude's previous relationships, he was bit hesitant for this marriage. If Appa wanted he could have stopped this marriage.. II would have not run n married Dude against parents wishes but she would have rejected other proposals. So Appa has to agree for this marriage..

yes appa was not completely against the marriage. Like now if we look at II's problem we know why he refused the dude.. i mean not that R&B will have an extra affair.. but if you look at it practically II's and R&B's problem is genuine..
no father would want their daughter to stay alone leaving the husband to go abroad...

SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: dsgirl

For dude its either his way or the highway...but he has to understand that in marriage its not like that..he cant take his wife for granted and expect her to do all what he says...he has to think for both of them and not him alone and i think thats where he is at fault..for them to stay togther and work out this relationship..they have to find a middle path and most importantly talk it out..dude cant ignore it...all this while everything has happened his way and hes become confident that itll continue that way but he really needs a reality check

He is in the mode of denial and ignorant.. thats what R&B is!!
He understands but doesn't want to acknowledge the reality!
not only that! He thinks II will accept to come to paris leaving her everything behind just because he wants..
Even if she comes what will they do..
he will go to office, work for 12 hrs and at night will eat and have sex.. thats all he will do oh ya and read.. poor II she leaves everything behind for him and in the end just acts as a sex toy for himm.
thats not what marriage is all about.. 
dude needs to understand this but no he is only looking all the things in his favour as II said..
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Harshey you are going to kill us today with your sense of humor..
Kya kya teer maar rahi ho hamare bechare Dude par..

First she should stop running behind him like puppy.. That is where he has the upper hand..
Make him eat his own pasta.. She should ignore him and concentrate on her job for while. Just be causal with him, don't throw any tantrums. Let us see how long he can enjoy his nomad life?

you know i think the best II should do is go in an completely ignorant and avoiding mode with him not. She should deny any communication with him, the he will only rub and come to meet her maybe!!!
Dude is a very complicated man!! understanding him is lot tougher than understanding a women which is said to have 11 volumes of tens of thousands of pages in each volume😆