Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SushSathisha thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: putti77

He is attracted to her.. But didn't marry her only for beauty and sex. She is intelligent, well educated, innocent and beautifull, these are the reason for him to fall and marry her.. How long you can hook someone with your beauty and sex? If he wanted only sex, would have never married her. He never asked her to sit in home. Infact he asked her start own firm if she is interested.. It is II who is hesitating to use his money and she is still insecure about their marriage.

I really proud and respect all non working women, they have sacrificed their careers for home and kids.. Most of our moms didn't work to take care of us. That is the reason we are all well educated and able to achieve something in life..

Both need to sit and realize what is important in life..

agree the reasons we r so well educated Is because of our mom's. .
hats off to them they sacrifice evrything for our sake..
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: harshita27

Shifting to Paris will solve R&B's problem??? N she ups n leaves India even with all that loan on her head? Finding job in Paris is not going to be a cakewalk.. Specially in IT... She will need visa I suppose.. N people on visa dont have it easy to find jobs... Policies are pretty strict in Europe.
But anyway, her moving to paris is not going to be what R&B thinks... It'll be like MM all over again... Bas dude will go to work here n would want to be at work from 8 till 11 in the night... N then want sex n sleep... What is II there for then? Just to provide sex to dude?? Or on fridays when he takes off since he has worked enough in the week, so II should leave everything n be at his beck n call, entertain him n she should be happy doing that?? You uproot that girl from a place she has known all her life, n yet you hope n want that nothing changes from your single days in your life!

U r right harshita 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

why this status sri???

Noufi how is the weather today?
Are you asking Sri about "Going hibernation"
putti77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi_cool

Hey guys

Hi Jyo..
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
todays weather is clear with less rain.i m at my mom's sister's.here a function going on.an iftar as we in host mode.thus busy today.net bhi slow.
why that hibernation mode???
putti77 thumbnail
2 Wives chatting in office :

Wife 1: I had a fine evening, how was Urs???

Wife 2 : It was a disaster. My husband came home, ate his dinner in 3 mins & fell asleep in 2 mins. How was yours?

Wife 1 : Oh mine was amazing ! My husband came home and took me out for a romantic dinner. After dinner we walked for an hour. When we came home he lit the candles around the house. It was like a fairy tale !

At the same time, their husbands are talking at work..

Husband 1: How was your evening?

Husband 2: Great. I came home, dinner was on the table, I ate & fell asleep. What about you ?

Husband 1: It was horrible. I came home, there's no dinner, they cut the electricity because I forgot to pay the bill; so I took her out for dinner which was so expensive that didn't have money left for a cab or auto.We walked home which took an hour & when we got home I remembered there was no electricity so I had to light candles all over the house !!!!!!

MORAL: PRESENTATION DOES MATTER... NO MATTER WHAT THE REALITY IS !!!
Chanakya writes

"If you want to be
Happy with your husband,
Love him Less &
Understand him more !

If you want to be
Happy with your wife,
Love her More &
NEVER try to Understand her !"

ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi jyo...i m trying to read some comments...so dude was butchered today!!!
putti congrats for new house!!!
putti77 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishruhi

hi jyo...i m trying to read some comments...so dude was butchered today!!!
putti congrats for new house!!!

Thanks Noufi..
Yes everyone are butchering Dude😊..
putti77 thumbnail
I saw headline showing there was Earthquake tremors felt in Assam today morning..
Nothing has happened..
Waiting for Ashu and Dristi to confirm..
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: putti77

Noufi how is the weather today?
Are you asking Sri about "Going hibernation"

I am taking a 3 week break away from work and family to attend a one week mindful Summer Retreat when i will be off all gadgets and contacts. So i will be missing the fun and banter and updates on the forum for 3 weeks. i leave on Thursday morning.