SW Symphony 33 #Venice Diaries :)) - Page 40

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Nisha I went to Anthropologie's website today. I loved two dresses. Can II wear them in Venice please

http://i.imgur.com/5L1T6cQ.jpg?1


http://i.imgur.com/JFKmKjY.jpg?1
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by EnVee


<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Let us be then, you and I
In this Parisian paradise
Far away from the mundane
Loving and being loved
Dreaming a dream
Let us be then, you and I
Forever in this Parisian paradise

</font>
Heart Clap
nice EnVee...
Posted: 7 years ago
wooww woowww wowww...loved the update nisha...cant wait for #venicediaries and II pls dont fight dude for money matters and give him whatever gift he wants ..wonder what it is...bring it on nisha...
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi


Originally posted by EnVee


<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Let us be then, you and I
In this Parisian paradise
Far away from the mundane
Loving and being loved
Dreaming a dream
Let us be then, you and I
Forever in this Parisian paradise

</font>
Heart Clap
nice EnVee...


Thanks Noufi. Before sleep, poetry I think LOL
Posted: 7 years ago
Nisha just amazing...

I am curious about II's gift to our dude.. What she will give?
Dude please demand something beautiful..
Looking forward to Venice trip..
Feel like the Paris trip never ends...Edited by putti77 - 7 years ago
Posted: 7 years ago
sleepy sleepy now...
nisha have a nice happy weekend...
shev anu hershey swati jasmine red garnet and all west people...have a nice day

putti,nitii,namru,dristi,envee,jyo ,vani,ashu moonwearer,vibhu and all east people...gud nite...
shilpa hope u saw ur doc...
SR anu ...miss u
shruti is on leave i guess...
vidyaa,psycho!!!!where r you????
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by ishruhi


sleepy sleepy now...
nisha have a nice happy weekend...
shev anu hershey swati jasmine red garnet and all west people...have a nice day

putti,nitii,namru,dristi,envee,jyo ,vani,ashu moonwearer,vibhu and all east people...gud nite...
shilpa hope u saw ur doc...
SR anu ...miss u
shruti is on leave i guess...
vidyaa,psycho!!!!where r you????


Gn Noufi..
Wish you sweet dreams of VeniceSmile
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by modernfamily


Nisha I went to Anthropologie's website today. I loved two dresses. Can II wear them in Venice please

http://i.imgur.com/5L1T6cQ.jpg?1


http://i.imgur.com/JFKmKjY.jpg?1


Ofcourse, love, isme kya badi baat hai, pehnaate hain usko
I just pick and choose based on what looks "feminine"

These two are astonishingly beautiful and feminineClap

I LOVE the store and site... its overpriced for meCry... I could afford an occasional $100 outfit, but cant wear $300, $500 outfits to work everyday, itni raees bhi nahi hoon... if I made $500k a year then maybeLOL

I know of a single Desi chick in town that only wears clothes from there, she temps for a IT company, shes single... she can do whatever she wants... darn it!!LOL

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

47 Participants 1188 Replies 106547Views

Topic started by Nisha0604

Last replied by NSB7

loader
loader
up-open TOP