Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh! You and I have the same ideas for angel investment in automobile ðŸ˜ƒ Harshita
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good morning 
There is a positivity in the line his conversation with M was lengthier than usual
Forget that it was M...but he was talking more
An influence of his ever so talkative wife maybe
He now asks ranjan how he is
He informs ppl of his and her where abouts...a man who usually wouldn't call home
He asks her to stay
Maybe because he misses her and doesn't realise 
He planned a holiday with her...she Dint ask for...maybe he doesn't see how he wants to get as much as time as possible with her
Hershy I agree...he is forcing himself to believe nothing has changed when everything has 

Dude has lived for himself until now
Even when he decided to marry her..his effort at convincing everybody was minimal...Sam had to
He lives a life centred around himself...no responsibility towards anybody else
Now it's slowly changing
With II in it
He needs to understand the change has come to stay
He can't be a careless lost in my own life doing my own thing man
He has to start living in coexistence with the rest of the humanity 
His family mainly 
As nouf said...let his kids come..let's see how he handles that responsibility
Everything in life comes with a price 
The more u want a thing the higher the stakes 
And II is something he wanted the most

He can take breaks go back to single life...treking nature books as a part of this life too...once in three months on a trek holiday without II is also fine...I'm sure she will give him the space 
A part of the day for the books he likes to read...she would sit and twirl his locks while he rests in her lap and reads as she listens to music 

It's simple... U tune life like u want..and all it takes is to move it kazy ass and get to it...dude has always been lazy..he isn't getting up...he wants II to switch the light on that's two feet away from him...too bad II is in the kitch and cant see what he wants.. Either he waits for her or does it on his own!
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have pretty archaic opinions about keeping in touch with ex. I have my reasons coloring my views which I ranted about a lot when M showed up (invited or uninvited God knows) during their honeymoon. I am going to ignore M until there is a chance fir me to say "told you so" ðŸ˜†
There is a reason someone becomes your past... N the reason still lives so exes should never keep in touch. 
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

I have pretty archaic opinions about keeping in touch with ex. I have my reasons coloring my views which I ranted about a lot when M showed up (invited or uninvited God knows) during their honeymoon. I am going to ignore M until there is a chance fir me to say "told you so" ðŸ˜†

There is a reason someone becomes your past... N the reason still lives so exes should never keep in touch. 

I also have reasons to believe in this😆
Although the effect wanes with time...generally, fragments of our past are a part of our baggage!
The temptation to regress, if only to find comfort (like wearing old worn out footwear), in the past...does exist
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Here comes the reply from wiser Musketeer..
I agree with our two Musketeers. He keeps asking for babies. Let it happen and we can see how responsible he is? It is very easy to take care of other kids for few hours and be happy. The real tinsel test is when have your own with 24/7 hours responsibilities.

Atleast I want see how he handles responsibilities with pregnant II. For baby we have to wait 9 months 😉...
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

I agree with our two Musketeers. He keeps asking for babies. Let it happen and we can see how responsible he us? It is very easy to take care of other kids for few hours and be happy. The real tinsel test is when have your own with 24/7 hours responsibilities.

Atleast I want see how he handles responsibilities with pregnant II. For baby we have to wait 9 months 😉...

Can't agree more Putti😊
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Can't agree more Putti😊

By the way SR wiser Musketeer is Nammu not me.. I was replying to Nammu's post.. Instead of quoting typed new reply..
Seriousreader thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Can't agree more Putti😊

Nammu ...I stand corrected by your fellow-musketeer😊,

A child is the best-ever binding ingredient in marriages! I'm looking forward to this progress in their lives😊.
It will turn their lives upside down, I bet! Looking forward to the undulations that this event will bring ...to their existence😆
Edited by Seriousreader - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail

By the way SR wiser Musketeer is Nammu not me.. I was replying to Nammu's post.. Instead of quoting typed new reply..

ur sentence was more apt and to the point Putti!!
Kids are 24hours responsibility! Let's see how he handles it
And don't call me wiser
U made me really proud and proved u are super awesome by saving  up and buying a house in bengaluru!
I can't save a penny!! I'm very very proud of u
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with our two Musketeers. He keeps asking for babies. Let it happen and we can see how responsible he is? It is very easy to take care of other kids for few hours and be happy. The real tinsel test is when have your own with 24/7 hours responsibilities.

I somehow dont want the baby in the picture until these two accept their marriage as a permanent relationship n as a marriage itself, not like a livein(II Thinks like that - coz of her insecurities, thinking anyday it might end) or an extra curricular passion(R&B believes his marriage is like extra curricular activity - ho gaya 3 mahine ji liye shaadi ko, ab lets go back to safe n real life - the one in paris, one that is solitary n has space, flexibility n perks of time, anonimity n control).
Its unfair for the baby to be part of an quadratic equation where both variables could be any of the two values each!
I want them to learn the hard way that now they are bound for better or worse n no decision can ever have only solitary effect, each time it will affect them jointly so they cant not factor in their other or rather better half!! Yeah I know sadist me! But trust me an illthought/unplanned pregnancy causes sooo much damage even in arranged marriage.