Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nisha0604

Hershey,

GREAT OBSERVATION

Hes forcing himself to believe he hasnt changed

Ofcourse he has... it will be fun to see him struggle with himself

Havent read anyone's jawab to ur theory though, will do so now

Nisha!!!!
Thank you! But I think this observation I had n stated in my comment way back on the update when he quit excelsior, where he talked about financials, about not having read more than 20 books in 5-7 months n about his physical unavailability in Paris. Let me go dig that comment. I knew that the dude is not realizing ki Excelsior is not the one that eats his time. Its his new marriage that has him distracted. His emotional involvement has taken his 5-6 hours of the day he easily dedicated to Argent. Also the dude sleeps more! Hamari billi kuch zyada hi thakaati hai hamare hero ko! 😆Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Found that comment!!!! 😆
Sporadic presence has advantage.. There is less to sift from n things are easy to find!! 😆
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/123337929
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
diva dresses super...
hershey i love u for this!!!
sri, now ur poems r our morning bell showing 'get inside the class...teacher will b here...attendance!!!'
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
It needs two to tango and requires two to work at building nourishing and sustaining any relationship. If the focus is on getting a job done and done well without any emotional entanglement it is possible.partnerships or friendship or any other relationshiprequires investment of time...The marriage between II & R& B people from very diverse socio cultural and financial background requires that a far deeper investment and nurturing as at the drop of the hat people smugly would state told you so...II believes she will be dumped and  thinks if she is accustomed to a certain way of life it might be difficult to later adapt to changed circumstances...the sudden withdrawal of money before her wedding and the impulsive car  loan are indicators of how reckless she can be...when the money is deposited the pain she goes through and the passing out are indicators of physical and emotional state...the reasons for subbhu dumping had put a fear too...the workings of her mind is equally layered which is why she does not express her true feelings even in intimate moments...
Whether it is failed realationship ...break ups...losing kids or being childless the suppressed emotions become a barrier that needs to be thawed or blasted with brutal force to get a person out of the trauma...it may vary in degree...thats how i see it work in the minds of women
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nisha, enjoying the updates as usual. Chalo issi bahane will see bit of Vince. How long this arrangement work let's see. I don't think II will be happy to the core if she moves to Paris even if her financial issues are sorted. Similarly. as Hershey (Good to read your perspective) said Dude needs big jhatka to shift his base. 
II's insecurity was one of the reasons for prenup. No doubt in that. Yes, she didn't want the Gold digger tag hence she entered the prenup. But that insecurity also came for fact that she didn't think the relation shall last (Infact she still has her doubt's) and when in falls apart she wanted least dependence and attachment to Dude. Including delay in kids. I want the prenup issue to be addressed by these two only. Its very private until now for them and should be addressed also by them when they realize its of no use any longer. I don't want someone to take dig at them for prenup. Agree with SriVidya "their emotional state should also become in sync and that is what will pave way for a lifetime together". For this to happen both need to trust each other and be vocal a bit more (be it their feelings or insecurities) even if it leads to fight. Eventually since they both will seek each other. 

But I am in no hurry. Nisha, you take your own time. Hope we get Jr. Savy or Jr. R&B soon. 

harshita27 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: moonwearer

It needs two to tango and requires two to work at building nourishing and sustaining any relationship. If the focus is on getting a job done and done well without any emotional entanglement it is possible.partnerships or friendship or any other relationshiprequires investment of time...The marriage between II & R& B people from very diverse socio cultural and financial background requires that a far deeper investment and nurturing as at the drop of the hat people smugly would state told you so...II believes she will be dumped and thinks if she is accustomed to a certain way of life it might be difficult to later adapt to changed circumstances...the sudden withdrawal of money before her wedding and the impulsive car loan are indicators of how reckless she can be...when the money is deposited the pain she goes through and the passing out are indicators of physical and emotional state...the reasons for subbhu dumping had put a fear too...the workings of her mind is equally layered which is why she does not express her true feelings even in intimate moments...
Whether it is failed realationship ...break ups...losing kids or being childless the suppressed emotions become a barrier that needs to be thawed or blasted with brutal force to get a person out of the trauma...it may vary in degree...thats how i see it work in the minds of women

Soo very true!! About Subbu's betrayal coloring II's emotional openness!
I agree that to a degree II wants to live her old lifestyle incase all this ends n she fears she might not be able to adjust to old ways. But I think the financial separation is mostly to make sure noone blames her that she married the man for money. I think Manny had said something about financial viability of R&B in shaadi market. She doesnt want people questioning her like that.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Nisha, enjoying the updates as usual. Chalo issi bahane will see bit of Vince. How long this arrangement work let's see. I don't think II will be happy to the core if she moves to Paris even if her financial issues are sorted. Similarly. as Hershey (Good to read your perspective) said Dude needs big jhatka to shift his base.

II's insecurity was one of the reasons for prenup. No doubt in that. Yes, she didn't want the Gold digger tag hence she entered the prenup. But that insecurity also came for fact that she didn't think the relation shall last (Infact she still has her doubt's) and when in falls apart she wanted least dependence and attachment to Dude. Including delay in kids. I want the prenup issue to be addressed by these two only. Its very private until now for them and should be addressed also by them when they realize its of no use any longer. I don't want someone to take dig at them for prenup. Agree with SriVidya "their emotional state should also become in sync and that is what will pave way for a lifetime together". For this to happen both need to trust each other and be vocal a bit more (be it their feelings or insecurities) even if it leads to fight. Eventually since they both will seek each other.

But I am in no hurry. Nisha, you take your own time. Hope we get Jr. Savy or Jr. R&B soon.

Pritee very well written...
Hug you for the last sentence..
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Harshita,

Totally agree with what you have stated. What's there does not change because you have closed your eyes no?

But I think this will be an eye opener for both. For her, because when her boss pulls her up, she will come to senses, a sort of knock on her head that she can't be reckless and will need to take a stand, either ways.

For him because he has seen how II clings to him and is possessive and all. He also sees how he is not able to concentrate entirely on work. Plus II's distress at work may also work him up a bit, either in anger or worry or such.

It will be nice to notice the change in him. We have seen II. Him not very overtly yet.
harshita27 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PriteeMisra

I want both of them to work out a mid path! Maybe II joins Excelsior n R&B starts a new gig based in India. I cant imagine him running Argent if he is to move to India. Proxy presence of major stakeholder has never done wonders to any organization or project. Business is not run in proxy presence, away from the real action. Its the reason for multi branch organizations having headquarters. Its where the real decisions are taken. In Argent's case, its Paris. N others wont move just coz our hero wants to.
India is now a hotbed for startups. The other day I was reading about how Indian perception to startup is changing both as job n as an investment. Maybe R&B might start his own solo angel investment in automobile industry - something involving Ranjan as well as R&b n cokld also have a place for II in it as operations head or something. Am just throwing ideas!! 😳Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The other option would be to have II start on her own or do something in Paris, which would be a lesser option because II needs her family backup. She is lost without her folks around in a way, though dude is the top in her list.

Him starting in India is a option even I thought. Something related to automobiles perhaps?

Manny could have some sense knocked in and take care of Excelsior with Ranjan or even Sam with II's help?