Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..sahana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Sarah is kinda creepy. But, i feel she would be the love interest for Emily. The way Emily is starting to be protective of her only indicates that, other than that i don't find the need why Sarah is introduced. Or she is the A... 
-Ivanna- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@sahana: I really hope this is not the case, I can't stand another link up with Emily, especially to Sarah. 
sanjanaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yep agree with you. Season 6 is interesting so far and the latest episode was good too. I don't like the character or the actress playing Sarah. And Emily has known her for what like 4 seconds and she is saying we've to save her it's just really annoying. They've ruined Spoby since season 5 and they don't even show them that often now. I think maybe Keegan is busy promoting his book or something.  Haleb are soon going to be married though I'm excited for the leap.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeh ive had enough of sarah. I wanna throw something horribly horrible like a baby grand piano on her head or an anvil. 
Im shocked the writers haveny understood how much we hate her yet co sidering theres plenty of backlash over her and emily pairing and just her character in general all over social media. Its pretty evident everyone hates them. and ems character is really pissing me off because of her clinginess. Y does she fall for everythibg with a vag that moves? Every single girl that she encounters she kisses or sleeps with. 

Maya, paige, samara, paige again, ali, talia, and now sara. I swear i must have misses a couple in btw these. 

Unreal. 
chasinghope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys, I've been following PLL for a long time but I am new to this forum! πŸ˜³
Okay my take on Season 6 is that :

It's a good season so far. It was not as great as I had thought it would be mainly because we did not get many answers as they promised us. It's atleast not as bad as season 5 πŸ˜† 

I agree with you completely, Sara is annoying me to the core. All she does is goes behind Emily, acts lost, and takes a billion showers. I expected answers from here, she was in that doll house for 2 YEARS and she isn't able to tell the girls any valid information that would help them out. 

Emily is annoying me too, which is a suprise to me since she was one of my favourite characters. I do not know why the directors are making her seem so clingy and needy. She's always with Sara, even when her friends are out searching for clues and information, she's with Sara. πŸ₯±

Spencer, Hanna and Mona (even though she came in like 3 episodes this season) are my favourite characters. They want things DONE and SORTED and they are searching for all possible clues and evidences to find out who Charles is. Thank God for them! 

Alison and Aria are lost in their own worlds πŸ˜†

I just wish the girls would ask Ali questions about when she was supposedly "dead". Where did she go? What did she do? Who helped her? Why didn't she tell them Mona was A when she knew it the entire time? 

SO many un answered questions which the girls could just ask Ali and clarify, but they're not. Wish Marlene (the director) would give us more clear answers at least now. 

I do not know how they're going to cover ALL THE ANSWERS and EVERY LITTLE DETAIL in 6x10 and tell us who Charles is at the same time. Something is bound to be left unanswered. 
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
πŸ˜›
Edited by -LetItGo- - 8 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BolNaHalke-

Yeh ive had enough of sarah. I wanna throw something horribly horrible like a baby grand piano on her head or an anvil. 

Im shocked the writers haveny understood how much we hate her yet co sidering theres plenty of backlash over her and emily pairing and just her character in general all over social media. Its pretty evident everyone hates them. and ems character is really pissing me off because of her clinginess. Y does she fall for everythibg with a vag that moves? Every single girl that she encounters she kisses or sleeps with. 

Maya, paige, samara, paige again, ali, talia, and now sara. I swear i must have misses a couple in btw these. 

Unreal. 

strike one!!! don't be afraid it's just a gameπŸ˜ƒ
StayStrong thumbnail

Guys any thoughts?πŸ˜†

So heres what i think:

No theories really yet but i hate sarah like i hate her. I cannot stand her presence on the show as i feel its a waste of time. She is introd so late in the game and at this point she has a story and its big or she has nothing but a soft spot for emily which i also hate and frankly speaking i would hate it if she is made this central responsible party for all that is happening. Meaning ill be hella angry if she is charles or team A or whatever. I wont mind if shes helping charles but she cannot be charles. And i think charles is a girl cause it makes more sense for a girl who was also at radly to habr assumed charles identity rather than it be a guy because realistically if charles is a guy and we are already told we know who he is, then theres only like two options for who he could be. Wilden, or wren. Maybe ezra but i doubt it. 

I also am upset abiut haleb but caleb is acting way to overprotective so i get hanna wanting her space especially after being so closely monitored for almost a month it must feel suffocating. But i also get that calebs worried. So i dont know how i feel. 

Why is toby always there one day and not the next and i feel like spoby is almost non existant at this point. Their relationship was one of my favs and nows its blah. 

Ezria are jusy isk what they are i guess still broken up with a potential new love interest for aria in clark? Idk 

Spencer and her drug thing. I get it. Once an addict always an addict. I work with addicts and i see it everyday so i can see how realistic spencers problem is. But i also am so annoyed by it because she just seemed to together and shes the one thats falling apart the most. Which makes me strongly believe theres more to story. I feel like she mightve been a radly patient at one point when she was a kid or she mightve really killed someone or A is aware of her role in bethanys murder and is haunting spencer becauwe of it? Spencer probably hit bethany like melissa said and then melissa buried her alive right? Or somethibg like that and i think those scenes of spencer being drenched in blood.. A knows her role although it may hav been accidental and unknowingly, A knows her role and is punishing or haunting her for it. Idk. 

Emily being all lets save sarah is really just pissing me off. 

Who believes the theories of sarah being bethany because i do at times. I know theres some clues floaying too supporting this theory. I jusy am not 100%sure. 

I think we got a lot of answers this last episode but i dont think charles is dead. I think he is alive for sure. That whole tombstone think seemed planted to me. 

Ans we also dont know what those yellow dresses flashback was about. There has to be a girl involved in this also related to the dilaurentis fam. I think alis dad doesnt know even half the truth. What he knows is what he remembers and then what jessica told him which i believe are lies. 

strike 2
StayStrong thumbnail

Anselite your right hanna has been acting weird. 

strike 3 

please drop your comment here:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4500838

the comment will be"I have been attacked by hooded temptresses"

and use our siggy for 48 hrs:

we can make you a siggy too of your favorites whatever you wish!!😳so join us please
Springlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PLL seems interesting.