Pretty Little Liars

Thoguhts on season 6 so far

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys any thoughts?😆
So heres what i think:

No theories really yet but i hate sarah like i hate her. I cannot stand her presence on the show as i feel its a waste of time. She is introd so late in the game and at this point she has a story and its big or she has nothing but a soft spot for emily which i also hate and frankly speaking i would hate it if she is made this central responsible party for all that is happening. Meaning ill be hella angry if she is charles or team A or whatever. I wont mind if shes helping charles but she cannot be charles. And i think charles is a girl cause it makes more sense for a girl who was also at radly to habr assumed charles identity rather than it be a guy because realistically if charles is a guy and we are already told we know who he is, then theres only like two options for who he could be. Wilden, or wren. Maybe ezra but i doubt it. 

I also am upset abiut haleb but caleb is acting way to overprotective so i get hanna wanting her space especially after being so closely monitored for almost a month it must feel suffocating. But i also get that calebs worried. So i dont know how i feel. 

Why is toby always there one day and not the next and i feel like spoby is almost non existant at this point. Their relationship was one of my favs and nows its blah. 

Ezria are jusy isk what they are i guess still broken up with a potential new love interest for aria in clark? Idk 

Spencer and her drug thing. I get it. Once an addict always an addict. I work with addicts and i see it everyday so i can see how realistic spencers problem is. But i also am so annoyed by it because she just seemed to together and shes the one thats falling apart the most. Which makes me strongly believe theres more to story. I feel like she mightve been a radly patient at one point when she was a kid or she mightve really killed someone or A is aware of her role in bethanys murder and is haunting spencer becauwe of it? Spencer probably hit bethany like melissa said and then melissa buried her alive right? Or somethibg like that and i think those scenes of spencer being drenched in blood.. A knows her role although it may hav been accidental and unknowingly, A knows her role and is punishing or haunting her for it. Idk. 

Emily being all lets save sarah is really just pissing me off. 

Who believes the theories of sarah being bethany because i do at times. I know theres some clues floaying too supporting this theory. I jusy am not 100%sure. 

I think we got a lot of answers this last episode but i dont think charles is dead. I think he is alive for sure. That whole tombstone think seemed planted to me. 

Ans we also dont know what those yellow dresses flashback was about. There has to be a girl involved in this also related to the dilaurentis fam. I think alis dad doesnt know even half the truth. What he knows is what he remembers and then what jessica told him which i believe are lies. 
Edited by -BolNaHalke- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Panda- thumbnail
Great post darling! I agree with most of the stuff!
Sara is getting on my nerves, in fact she gives me the creepies jeebies. Nor am I too excited about Emily and her pairing. 
To be honest, Any newly introduced character is annoying me. Why introduce new characters when there are already so many. It's just turning into a big 'khichdi'.
And exactly because of trying to fix in these stupid new entries, our boys end up missing out in screen time which annoys me the most.

Anyway, I have been liking this Charles buildup, it's quite interesting.
The Radley bit was obvious but the grave was a little shocking. 
I am in two minds about the death,
 He could have been dead like MR.D said and someone else assumed his identity, some patient at Radley who assumed others personality as their own (Think Bhool Bhulaiya😆) went ahead to take Charles' matters to its own hands and assumed his identity.
OR he's not dead and that headstone was put by Mrs.D just to throw people off, maybe she lied about his death to Mr.D, but he is actually well alive and is going about taking his revenge. And about the 2 dresses, there was a theory I'd read which said that maybe Charles has Gender Identity Disorder, and he liked dressing up as girls, so the other dress was for him. That would also explain why he was so jealous of Ali and was fine with Jason. Maybe because she was everything he wanted to be.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Haha it totally is a bhool bhulaiya. And adding new characters just increases the confusion.
I love the gender identity theory but marlene wont go that way cause if it ends up being that a transgender is behind all this it may really end badly for the show . Discrimination and hate and all that jazz. So im actually doubting it now but i do love those theories as it really makes sense. 

Curreny im liking the theory that bethany is cavanaughs daughter and marion and jessica are sisters..  and bethany was also in radley .. theres this theory and its not too grrat but it explains why jessica would be taking care of bethany. Orrr its also possible that jessica had two kids in radley anf ali was a twin also. 
iiManAsiii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Actually it's great knowing that I'm not the only one disliking sarah on the show. Idk, but she pisses me off. I feel she's just been put into the show for nothing. that the creators just wanted to add some spice to the story so they added her. one more love interest for Emily. in that pool scene I so thought they were going to kiss each other. The way sarah looks at her? oh come on!
 Spoby they are lost. everytime they talk it's about Alison take for eg Lorenzo. We all know hat he is Ali's new love interest. (Just curious: Didn't she like sleep with Em? what was that? Spur of a moment thingy?) I liked spoby but after Toby joined the PD he has been weird Spoby has lost it's charm until the writer's want to bud some romance between the two of them. 

Ezria oh Ezria! They have been my favorite for so long. I mean how often do find a guy sticking around for so long? They've been together longer than any other. Caleb, toby they came later. Ezria was there from the very first episode. I really like their relationship. Ezra has been helping her out so much by just being there for her.

I don't know which couple is going be married but I've heard rumours that it's Haleb. I admit Caleb's being over protective. It was okay till staying up all night but putting a tracker on her car was a bit too much. I wouldn't like that either.

I honestly can't wait for the time leap. I hope it comes soon. the PTSD thing freaks me out. The one shown for Aria was bad too. The scriest was for Spencer. Idk but I feel something happened to Hanna in there which didn't happen with the rest. She's been acting weird.

Let's hope for the best.
-Panda- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -BolNaHalke-

Haha it totally is a bhool bhulaiya. And adding new characters just increases the confusion.

I love the gender identity theory but marlene wont go that way cause if it ends up being that a transgender is behind all this it may really end badly for the show . Discrimination and hate and all that jazz. So im actually doubting it now but i do love those theories as it really makes sense. 

Curreny im liking the theory that bethany is cavanaughs daughter and marion and jessica are sisters..  and bethany was also in radley .. theres this theory and its not too grrat but it explains why jessica would be taking care of bethany. Orrr its also possible that jessica had two kids in radley anf ali was a twin also. 

@Bold:  I love this theory. I have had a very strong feeling about Marion and Jessica being related. This is definitely possible. I don't know about Ali having a twin, because the makers promised they won't go that way but I'm not sure we can trust them. 
As of now, they seem to have completely forgotten about Bethany, I hope answers are provided soon.
-Panda- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anselite

Actually it's great knowing that I'm not the only one disliking sarah on the show. Idk, but she pisses me off. I feel she's just been put into the show for nothing. that the creators just wanted to add some spice to the story so they added her. one more love interest for Emily. in that pool scene I so thought they were going to kiss each other. The way sarah looks at her? oh come on!

Spoby they are lost. everytime they talk it's about Alison take for eg Lorenzo. We all know hat he is Ali's new love interest. (Just curious: Didn't she like sleep with Em? what was that? Spur of a moment thingy?) I liked spoby but after Toby joined the PD he has been weird Spoby has lost it's charm until the writer's want to bud some romance between the two of them. 

Ezria oh Ezria! They have been my favorite for so long. I mean how often do find a guy sticking around for so long? They've been together longer than any other. Caleb, toby they came later. Ezria was there from the very first episode. I really like their relationship. Ezra has been helping her out so much by just being there for her.

I don't know which couple is going be married but I've heard rumours that it's Haleb. I admit Caleb's being over protective. It was okay till staying up all night but putting a tracker on her car was a bit too much. I wouldn't like that either.

I honestly can't wait for the time leap. I hope it comes soon. the PTSD thing freaks me out. The one shown for Aria was bad too. The scriest was for Spencer. Idk but I feel something happened to Hanna in there which didn't happen with the rest. She's been acting weird.

Let's hope for the best.

Sarah and her creepy lustful looks for Emily🤢. I just don't like her. Everything about her irks me.
Spoby are my fav and I feel so bad for them. You're right things have been terrible since Toby joined the police force. I hope they find a way through it. And about Ali, I think she's bisexual.

Skipping to the PTSD part, It freaks me out too. It's too hard to watch at times. I agree Hanna's been the most affected by it and she still hasn't spoken about it so maybe she went through something even worse than the other girls. I'm not sure I even want to find out.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anselite your right hanna has been acting weird. 
To be honest even though by mid season finale we will get to know who charles is and back story im not excited...
This is the worst season out of all 6 seasons
They had taken so long to reveal the identity that I have lost interestEdited by Aashlok_Fan - 8 years ago
-Ivanna- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Too right! Sarah is hogging a lot of screen space unnecessarily and it's peeving me off real bad. And especially the way Emily reacts to her. Grrr.
And as for her being A, I think it's unlikely. Although I do not completely deny that, like you said, A could be a girl as we know as a kid Charlie used to play with dolls, enjoy dressing like a girl etc. So if he could be pursuing this scheme of A plan for a couple of years now to get back to his family and the girls, then without a doubt he could have fulfilled his desire to transition to a female as well. But again, nothings ever a set theory, the possibilities are endless. 

-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Hi.. what I think about S6 is that they are taking their own sweet time to reveal stuff I am losing patience here😆. I am glad everyone here agrees about Sara she is so random and with each episode I think that she can be Bethany too. I dont get Emily why suddenly lets save Sara mission, she knows her for what 2 days. Hasn't the previous incidents taught them anything do a little background checking on Sara for all they know she could be lying about her mother.  Another thing I dont get why Lorenzo is here, why do they keep adding new characters. 
Its clear that Mrs D. held the reins of the family, it seems to me as though Mr. D had no idea about Charles grave also. Coming to Toby he seems fishy to me he just disappears and Caleb I totally get why he is doing what he is doing but he cant hover around Hanna.

Did anyone see the latest episode, the whole starting scene freaked me out and as I read what you all wrote about Spencer being in Radley when she young or she could have killed someone makes sense. Spencer is clearly troubled and that whole blood thing and then this dream there has to be a connection. And now we again have Leslie in the picture. I swear Radley is the problem with the way it looks it doesn't seem like a 21st century psychiatric facility😆.

It seemed like I have ranted so much, I just want answers and the leap sounds really interesting to me