Sidni OS "May Be" Part 2 Punishment pg 5 *cmpltd*

asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
One more os...I really don't know why I wrote it and what it is..but I wad already sad over something and on top of cherry was today's episode and never ending spoilers...I couldn't stop myself from writing it...

Roshni's POV

Life is not a fairy tale...no it was never a fairy tale...life tests you and it's not necessary to clear the test every time. ..some times you fails miserably...sometimes you completely loose yourself with that lose and this is quite similar to my life...Yes my life,

it's been 6 months to my death...death of my soul, my love, my happiness...now I am just roshni, some different roshni who lives for those people who says they love me...but may be not anymore

It's been 6 months to his wedding with his best friend,  he considered his best friend his responsibility and got married to her to save her from world's bad words...from bad mouthing her, I still remember that day when he came to me asking me to allow him to let them get married or rather to tell me? I can never forget that day after all I was killed that day only

He was sitting in front of her,  his head down as he spoke 'roshni I want to marry misha, I know it's difficult for you to believe but I don't have any choice...no one will accept her and I have to do this for my best friend to bring her back to life, she needs me the most' he looked up and saw her sitting there calmly 'roshni please say something...I know we love each other but roshni try and understand you are young and single anyone will be lucky to have you in his life but misha...no one will accept her after knowing of what she went through'

'I wish I wouldn't had left her hand that day' he said and tears rolled down his cheeks 'you are right siddhart...you shouldn't had left her hand in fact you should had left my hand...you regret not doing that right...' she whispered as tears formed in her eyes 'no roshni I ju...' he tried to reason his words but it was too late 'no siddhart...let it be, you know I am happy you choosed misha over me, after all she needs you and I...well I am young enough to get another siddhart for me...I know that you want to accept misha because she is all alone..I know but I wish that it was me instead of misha that day...I wish' she said as tears fall from her eyes 

'Roshni...' he shouted 'stop siddhart...you lost the right to stop me from doing or saying anything...thank you for even coming at my home and telling me about your marriage...best wishes for it now please leave...'she said giving a strong face and the next moment she turned hiding her face in her palms , his heart broke seeing her like this but he was helpless and being responsible for all this as he think it was now his responsibility to accept misha and forget about roshni

He turned to leave and there stood DD , he opened his mouth to say something when she raised her Palm signaling him not to 'don't siddhart, may be I won't be able to hear that word from your mouth again, you aren't my jamai anymore and you can't be in future too...although this time I would had accepted you as my jamai happily but situation doesn't allows...' she wiped her tears 'khair, be happy siddhart in your new life..I wish you all the happiness' she said blessing him while he just stood drinking up his tears and not able to take it anymore he left leaving roshni in tears and everyone else to console her

That wasn't the last time I saw him, actually I meet him every other day not because I want to but because I am forced to..beeji had cried requesting me to come to see her frequently and I can't deny her keeping the fact that she did everything to bring me and siddhart together ... 

So I go to KM once a week and every week I come face to face with them .. a very happy beeji, a very sweet simram maa..may be because she wanted this only... a completely distant papa, my papa, although he isn't the same to me may be because he too thinks that I can someone else in my life with whom I can easily move on and him, whenever i see him, all the time misha is stuck with him, although I feel bad but I don't have the right to separate them so may be it's better the way it is

May be I will lie if I will say that I am happy and I am alive because till now I was just living the way life came to me but now I won't be able to do that too...today will be the death of my body too, mom wants me to move on and had pleaded me to marry the guy...I didn't found any reason to deny so I agreed but only I know that what's my decision...only mee...may be I will be able to do what I have decided...

I was asked to change in the bridal attire and I did...mom left the heavy jwellery for me and I wore it..I was now standing by the window to see him one last time..yes he was coming today..wanna know how?

Roshni went to simran in the kitchen 'maa..maa please try to make beeji understand...please tell her that I won't be able to come again' roshni said 'but what had happened beta?' She asked politely 'wo actually mom had fixed my wedding tomorrow and then I am leaving so I won't be able to come here again..it's my last day tomorrow' roshni replied 'you are getting married and you didn't even invited us?' Simran asked...may be hurt?

'You are always welcome maa, you all can come if you feel like' roshni said, simran came close to her and blessed her 'I wish that you will stay happy forever and yes we all will come and don't worry I will make beeji understand it all' sirman said 'thank you maa...I will leave now' she said and turned to leave only to find him standing in front of her...there was something in his eyes, may be tears...but of what? Of losing her? But he had lost her long back...then why was he crying...she wanted to wipe his tears, to run into his arms and cry in them but deciding against it all she left from KM..

No one's POV

and finally  saw him...he was here...there eyes met and they cried silently until misha dragged him inside...she realized that it was time and resumed her left task

------

Durga excused herself to call roshni but was shocked at the sight in front of her...roshni was lying on the floor lifelessly and poison oozing from her mouth 'roshni' she screamed as she ran to her taking her in her lap as she shouted for her

In no time everyone were there standing around them 'roshni...open your eyes...roshni utho' it was siddhart sitting beside her shaking her ...requesting her to wake up but she didn't listen 'roshni...don't do this please. ...it's not a joke...wake up please' he pleaded as he hugged her and tears rolled down his cheeks 'dad let's go...we have to take her hospital. ..' he said as he stood up to carry her 'no siddhart..it's too late now...she left...roshni left siddhart...she left' durga cried out as shiv ran to her side 

That's when he noticed a piece of paper in her hand ..he took it out from her hand and gave raj to see what is it not wanting to leave durga for a moment scaring that she will loose herself too

Dear Mom,
I am sorry I am hurting you like this but what to do I don't have any other choice...mom I lost everything six months back only but today you wanted me to give siddhart's right to someone else...accept someone else as my husband and move on..it wasn't easy mom..it wasn't and also I couldn't deny you so I was left with one choice...to leave from here so that you all can live peacefully after all I was the one who made life difficult for you all...mom I am so sorry please forgive me...but may be this was in my destiny...may be I was supposed to crave for love all my life and then crave for death too...may be life would had ended in more merciless way later so I finished it myself now only, after all how can I let it win? It snatched away everything from me but I didn't wanted it to snatch away my right to die too..sorry mom, sorry papa, sorry siddhart...I have to go...I love you mom..I love you papa and may be I loved you too siddhart...may be.

Roshni,

She left leaving everyone to cry for her after her...but was she able to do anything...no or may be yes..but she didn't wanted to...may be this was supposed to be this way only..may be he was supposed to be punished this way only after all life is not a fairy tale and getting everything you want isn't necessary always...may be sometimes life store much more for you...may be

Ohkay so that's it...I don't know if it's good or bad but one thing is for sure...no continuation for it...please!! I am sorry for such a lame story...but thank you if you red it

-aroo
Edited by asyaarshilover - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Omg such a sad ending and super emotional update. I really loved SidNi confrontation when he came to her to say he will marry Misha. This is our Sherni Roshni. But the ending was so sad. But I guess it was needed because that's the only way she will be happy and Siddarth deserved it. Amazing OS. I loved it but it would be amazing if you make it a TS. I know you did mention no continuation but if you do it, it would be awesome. I seriously wanna read Sid's condition after her death.
afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😭such a sad end.nice written. 
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Somewhat i guessed that how the end would be on this OS by seeing the title (roshni's separated from sidni😉)..

Omg!! What an emotional OS with sad ending..😭😭 Loved roshni's pov...SidNi convo was amazing😳 well written aroo..👏Letter part and the end was made me cry alot😭 but its needed and sid deserved that punishment for marrying misha..😡 I wish nothing like that would never happen to the show too.. Even i wanna see the continuation on this but w/o roshni/sidni i don't want that..😆😳  
Edited by rachana10 - 8 years ago
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aroo... How can u write this so emotional one!!! I am really crying more... Can't take anything so easily either in the show and Roshni's death in this OS😭😭 Why this poor girl need to suffer all along his life? yup... the best ending for Roshni's life no one can make it better than u👏👏 She is atleast dead now and peacefully sleeping forever without need to face this cruel world😭😭 But Sid is also right in his POV... but he might have supported Misha throughout his life but just as a frnd... Is it really necessary to be Misha's hubby to take care of her? Now everyone altogether killed my Roshni... And for Sid too, his life is not less than a hell Amazing brilliant job baby🤗
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very emotional os
brilliantly written
thanks for pm
AisiDeewangi thumbnail
very nice os
well written
good job dear
thanks for the pm 😊
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very nicely written aroo..
u know you are the master of sad stories!!

prathe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very well written aroo...so beautfifully u potrayed roshni's pain👏👏
tomandjerry16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow...such an emotional os.😭😭...u have described roshni's feelings so beautifully👏👏...loved it a lot