Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: iluvuzaya

jaada na udd beta..niche gir jayegi

tune pankh diye. To udungi hi na
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow, too good Madhu! <3

"Zubairrr!" Aaliya shouted. Zubair stood there, lost. "What do you think you're doing? Come and get me out of here. Help!"

"I'm sorry, Aaliya." Saying that he runs away.

"No! Zubair!" Aaliya turns back to Rehaan. "You? What do you want from me? Have you not seen a human before? Please, leave me."

"No, I have not."

"You can speak?"

"It's not that big of a deal. All of us can. I believe you've met my friend, Zain."

"I have." Aaliya shivered. Rehaan starts approaching her.

"Good. I'm glad you have. Coz I wanted to show you his kindness the last time." 

"What do you mean?"

"What's your name?"

"Aaliya." She mutters. 

"Aa-ly-a" Rehan tests the word. "Hmm, sounds tasty."

"Excuse me?"

"Oh the same old things. How can you speak? Leave me alone! Oh my god. I get so tired with these. You know I age at least a thousand years until my prey finally gets in my hands!"

"REHAAN!" Aaliya shuts her eyes almost immediately as she hears Zain shout the fox's name. Rehan's voice quitens and immediately vanishes. All she can hear his Zain's heavy breathing. "It's okay. You can open your eyes."

Continue.
HARSHTA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aaliya opened her eyes to find herself in a pair of strong arms..
She felt a current ran through her body...a flood of emotions were flowing in her...she just couldn't understand the feeling..
Somehow she broke the hug..
A: oh thank u so vry much...tumne aaj phir meri help ki... 
Z: its OK! It was my job to do so.
A: hey mein ne us din bhi kaha tha that I owe u a favour..but u didn't answered me properly..
Z: never mind..
*saying this he went away leaving behind a bewildered Aaliya...who then started running behind him and soon was walking with him*
A: hey! What happened? 
Z: nothing
A: nhi kch toh hua hai..u can tell me!
Z: tum waha pr in leaves k saath kya kr rhi thi? Kya tumhein woh pasand hai?? Ya phr tumhe bhook lagi thi? 
*Listening this she laughs... N listening her laugh, Zain felt good...he could listen to her laugh like this always*
A: bbhook!! Hahahaha!! Nhi! I wasn't hungry! N na hi mujhe woh patte itne pasand aaye..mein toh bas in patto k baare mein jaan ne koshish kr rhi.. I m a botany student..
Z: konsi student??
A: B-O-T-A-N-Y.
Z: what's that?
A: well actually it's a branch of science which studies the leaves n plants..
Z: science? Ab yeh kya hota hai??
A: ugh! Tumhein kch pta bhi hai ya nhi?? Ugh!*calm down Aaliya!calm down..ise shayad kch nhi malum* khair chhodo tum...kya tum yahi pr rehte ho?
Z: haan! Yeh mera ghr hai! 
A: yeh jungle! Scch mein!!
Z: haan! Pr kyu?
A: nhi kch nhi! Tumhein yaha pr koi mushkil bhi aati kya?
Z: nhi toh yaha pr sabh meri family hai! To problem kaisi?
A: family? Tumhare jaise yahan pr aur bhi hai??!! Kya tum mujhe un se milva skte ho??
* hearing this Zain grinned like a fool!!*
Z: are haan haan kyu nhi!! Bilkul!! Aao mere saath!
*saying this Zain picked her up from her waist her with one hand and with the other he swayed n jumped from one branch to the other...while at first Aaliya was scared but after few minutes she was enjoying this new ride n was giggling through out.. Zain was really happy as this was the most special rode of his life!*

Now continue!!
Hope u'll like it!!;)
Edited by HARSHTA - 8 years ago
steelfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
zain and aliya both reached their destnation
after a while aliya was tried so zain decided to take her to his house or hut
aliya and zain both reached zain's  hut
aliya-yeh tum rehta ho
zain-bikul
aiya-must say its so beautiful
zain-tumna kuch kahan
aliya-nahni tho lekin meri kapad kharab hogaya hai kya tumhara paas kuch hai jo main pehna sakhon
zain=hmm yeh kaaise rehaga
aliya-thik hai main change karke aate hoon